Trump Lost! *No memes*

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Trump Lost!

David, a lot of "Bernie Bros." believe that the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie, not once but twice. Under the same conditions, with the same ballot processing machines.

However, none of those Bernie Bros are on record saying they suspect this election was fraudulent and Trump really won.

Just because they said that about the elections their candidate ran in and lost, does not mean they're automatically saying that about all elections. Unless those guys come out and say, "This election was fraudulent too, Trump really won," you can't take a statement they made about one election and apply it to another.

If that logic held across the board, Trump and his supporters would believe the 2016 election was fraudulent and he really lost.

Osamenor

Staff member

I guess you missed the points, Osa. The far left isn’t IN the corporate media - I don’t care about the fake left nailed to the post of identity politics. Naming the rest would identify me.

How would naming the rest identify you?

If what you're saying is based on verifiable information, it's information anyone could obtain. If there are really that many anti-Trump researchers suspecting election fraud, it would have to be common enough knowledge that the fact that you know it would not identify you.

If no one but you personally could possibly have that information--which is the only way naming the rest could identify you--then this suspicion of election fraud among anti-Trump researchers can't be anywhere near as widespread as you claim.

leomoon

Being redpilled would be a comforting experience and symbol of belonging. No to that please - it seems close to groupthink.
David, can you think of any economically and environmentally far left well known figures who have managed to maintain employment in corporate media while skillfully advocating their views? Or have they been smeared out, forced to alternate platforms alongside actual Nazis and believers in natural healing.

An interesting question passiflora which made me stop to think about it.
I'm rather certain there is someone, or perhaps more who meet this criteria but I'm not coming up with a name just yet. I suppose we might say A.O.C. leans further left then center (Alexandria Ocasio Cortez) and the 3 young women she teamed with. They are politicians, not corporate world people.
I like to watch Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow on TV and they are left of center, but not as far as Bernie Sanders who I'd prefer.

On Fox TV there was Shepherd Smith who I enjoyed seeing over the years moving further and further towards morality and the left thinking away from Fox far right agenda.

He has his own show now, (on CNBC)
Shepard Smith, the former Fox News anchor who abruptly left his longtime network last year after tensions with colleagues over coverage, is set to join CNBC, the cable station known for Wall Street and business news, as the host of a new nightly newscast.

Post-Fox career

In a speech to the International Press Freedom Awards on November 21, 2019, Smith warned of authoritarian governments that make it dangerous and difficult for journalists to do their jobs, saying autocrats have learned to use online tools and social media to shore up their power.[21] At the event, Smith gave $500,000 to the host organization, the Committee to Protect Journalists
Wiki

There are some but certainly the minority. Certainly Corporate America is due for a change, and change will come whether they like it or not. When people speak of "LEFT" I think of morality, the willingness to share with your fellow man, treating them with respect, all equally.
Much like Jesus Christ - who would be considered "LEFT" of center thinking. :)

Even though I can only think immediately of these 4 I'm sure there are many out there, including perhaps Corey Booker left of center but not as far as Bernie either.

(Socialized medicine proponents are growing in numbers everyday ) One must ask how long can a capitalistic society go on? 240 years is really just a drop in the bucket and will be forced to change eventually, little by little drop by drop. And although I won't live to see it, I'll be cheering them on from the other side. :biggrin:

Last edited:

leomoon

I thought you had some prominent Scorpio / Pluto and would easily sympathize with my recognition of numerous ways to link electronic datasets! No?

Leomoon, I was thinking more of journalists, though democratic politicians are members of a party and need to act like it especially at critical moments..,

Yes, thats why I caveated and said I'm sure there are some but the names escape me right now being "on the spot" so to speak :whistling: I just thought your question is a valid and very good one to contemplate. As I walked into the other room & told my husband, it came to me someone he really respects is definitely "left of center" more towards a Bernie Sanders supporter as I am.

He does have multiple media credentials, (not as a journalist) but he creates many youtube presentations, seminars, and as a day job is a Professor who was the Secretary of Labor in the Clinton Administration although he doesn't consider himself a politician by any means at all.

He is moral, he is s stock market/capitalist expert....and he says the Stock Buyback and giving to the rich simply isn't going to be distributed in any way to the rest of the country.
He is for a much higher minimum wage, the rich should go back to paying MUCH higher taxes, basically everything Bernie Sanders stands for.

Personally, I can't think of a better person then Mr. Reich. But like I said, although few and far between, Left of Center is a growing crowd.
It takes self-education and ability to share.

Hearing out Robert Reich on any of his media channels, is a great way to start.

Its like listening to Congresswoman Katie Porter, in that he makes a LOT of sense (and she does too) having written the book on Economics for colleges today as she told the CEO of Chase Bank ,Jamie Diamond. (she went up one side of him and down the other), for not paying people well enough at the banks....and stuffing the CEOs pockets with more and more millions each year.

Yes, Robert Reich is a male equivalent of Katie Porter. :biggrin: Katie, born the same day, same year as one of my daughters. She is new in the political world like AOC is, but they are growing.

Robert Bernard Reich is an American economic advisor, professor, author, and political commentator. He served in the administrations of Presidents Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton. He was Secretary of Labor from 1993 to 1997. He was a member of President Barack Obama's economic transition advisory board.
A true moralist....
In January 2016, Reich announced his endorsement for Senator Bernie Sanders for President of the United States

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reich

In the Public Domain Photo:
Robert Reich at the University of Texas Plan II Honors Program Liz Carpenter Lecture 2015 on September 8, 2015.

Last edited:

Dirius

However, none of those Bernie Bros are on record saying they suspect this election was fraudulent and Trump really won.

Just because they said that about the elections their candidate ran in and lost, does not mean they're automatically saying that about all elections. Unless those guys come out and say, "This election was fraudulent too, Trump really won," you can't take a statement they made about one election and apply it to another.

If that logic held across the board, Trump and his supporters would believe the 2016 election was fraudulent and he really lost.

No one said its widespread, but it shows a clear reason as to why some people on the left may believe there was election fraud - and also providing an explanation towards passiflora's statement. I didn't make the claim however, just rationalising on the "why".

Or what do you think most democrats blindly believe there was no fraud back then? seriously? :wink:

Last edited:

leomoon

I thought you had some prominent Scorpio / Pluto and would easily sympathize with my recognition of numerous ways to link electronic datasets! No?

Leomoon, I was thinking more of journalists, though democratic politicians are members of a party and need to act like it especially at critical moments..,

I'd say that Robert Reich who I just posted about would fit that criteria moreso then the others and of course he is a Bernie Bro too :happy:

When it comes to politicians, unfortunately for this country, most have seemed to lost their way, banking more on lobbyists and their "party head" (like a Nancy Pelosi or a Mitch McConnell), and bury their original thoughts & ideas that may have drawn them in the first place to politics.

I am a realist too, but have a strong Neptune 4th house feature which feeds me at the same time, always hoping for a better day and I think it is coming.

Bernie is old and Reich is now 74. The younger set will be the salvation of this country in years to come. But many of us won't live to see it for the true Age of Aquarius is a ways off., yet we are on the cusp of it aren't we?
Katie Porter is late 40s, and AOC will be old enough in 2024 to run for POTUS at that point in time (27?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Porter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

:whistling:

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

No one said its widespread, but it shows a clear reason as to why some people on the left may believe there was election fraud - and also providing an explanation towards passiflora's statement. I didn't make the claim however, just rationalising on the "why".

Or what do you think most democrats blindly believe there was no fraud back then? seriously? :wink:

That was a specific question to passiflora, addressing something she said a couple pages back. She said there are many people who zealously hate Trump and believe there was fraud in this election. David and I both asked her to clarify, and she said something about anti-Trump researchers, then something about far left folks who get to work in corporate media. But she has refused to clarify further.

By widespread, I meant her reference to "many" people.

Dirius

That was a specific question to passiflora, addressing something she said a couple pages back. She said there are many people who zealously hate Trump and believe there was fraud in this election. David and I both asked her to clarify, and she said something about anti-Trump researchers, then something about far left folks who get to work in corporate media. But she has refused to clarify further.

By widespread, I meant her reference to "many" people.

I quoted the wrong post :sideways: my response was meant for the one you asked me. My bad, fixed now.

I meant to quote this one:

Osamenor

Staff member

I quoted the wrong post :sideways: my response was meant for the one you asked me. My bad, fixed now.

I meant to quote this one:

And what did you mean to say in response to that one?

I did not use "widespread" in that post. So, obviously, your response was not addressing that post.

Dirius

And what did you mean to say in response to that one?

I did not use "widespread" in that post. So, obviously, your response was not addressing that post.

No but both posts were referring to the same topic derived from passiflora's statement, and both contained your opinion on the issue - so I used a partial response to it. You did post them one after the other, so I read both before responding.

Passiflora stated that some trump-haters can recognize there was election fraud. Somehow david and you are in desbelief about that.

However, considering how democrats cheated bernie out of the election, I'm not sure why it would be so hard to believe some "leftists" could recognize there was fraud in the 2020 election. Its clear passiflora is referring to normal people, not public figures.

Last edited:

waybread

No, I won't admit that, because Trump won big time. When it comes out, will you and the others at least admit that he won by a landslide? Try looking at news outlets that AREN'T CNN or MSNBC or the new york post for a change, and you'll be surprised by just how much evidence there is of fraud. You don't see evidence for it because that's what these news outlets are telling you and you are focusing solely on them. I don't get it. If I had a friend who had exposed themselves as a liar, I'd never trust them again, so it's weird that people still love CNN et al. after their Russia collusion hoax.

Others on here have provided you with proof and you still refuse to accept it. Trump has won. I saw with my own eyes how Michigan and Wisconsin were flipped in live time, and HOW they were stolen from Trump. There's no convincing me otherwise. I know what I saw. Not to mention people actually going to the stand and explaining the blatant fraud that they'd personally witnessed. I can give you links if you're willing to just listen, but a lot of them are on bitchute and you'll have to register to listen to them.

This happened in Wisconsin and Michigan a day after election day:

https://twitter.com/Madbullhome/status/1324052525935480832/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Madbullhome/status/1324052525935480832/photo/2

Jumps like that don't happen towards the end. That's statistically impossible, and it was just enough for Biden to overtake Trump. Don't delude yourself. That was such blatant fraud right in front of us, and it's insulting YOUR intelligence as well as mine.

Chiamaria, If a rude awakening is coming down the pike, it's going to hit you.

I don't think you even read the posts written by those of us who know Trump lost. You might want to go back and do that.

Look, anybody can post most of whatever they want on twitter and YouTube. I could set up my own blog, for that matter. That doesn't make your "Madbull" [or sacred cow] correct.

Anybody and his uncle can cook up a conspiracy theory and post it on-line.

The MSM--which includes Fox News, by the way-- are at least well-funded enough to have investigative reporters, lawyers, and fact-checkers on staff. Stripping out the liberal editorializing from network news is easy enough. Just focus on the facts.

Or follow American allies' news teams in Washington. Try the BBC (Britain) and CBC (Canadian.)

The New York Post, BTW, is a tabloid. Do you mean the New York Times?

I mean, why would you imagine that Republican election officials, governors, and judges who voted for Trump and clearly hoped he would win, nevertheless refused to throw the election results in their states????

Some of the right-wing conspiracy theories just don't hold up. Those voting machines that supposedly had a algorithm supporting Biden? Turns out that in counties that used them, Trump did have a majority of votes.

Trump has been exposed as a liar countless times. He flip-flops constantly. This isn't the liberal media: just watch him in front of the cameras. Remember when he was going to post his income tax returns?? This is important because he owes a lot of money to foreign nationals.

I don't know what his count of lies and untruths is today, but it's over 22,000 since he took office.

Please read this:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/trump-repeats-baseless-false-claims-about-the-election/

Why are his lies OK with you?

waybread

I've been seeing reports that Trump is planning an announcement that he will run again in 2024 to be announced during Biden's Inauguration ceremony, which he won't be attending.

Another report that his staff is deciding to continue leasing their campaign headquarters to prepare for his 2024 campaign to retake the Presidency.

And, another report that a percentage of the donations he's getting to pay for his lawsuits to prove fraud, will be used to fund his 2024 campaign.

I haven't found any quotes from Trump himself to verify these reports, but I did see a quote from him saying that it will "be hard" to get his legal claims ruled on by the U.S. Supreme Court.

David, many cases are submitted to the Supreme Court that the justices decline to hear. Typically they read the previous court/s ruling/s and if the justices think those cases were decided correctly they decline to take them up.

Trump has gotten a lot of donations for his legal team, but if you read the fine print on the donation requests, it indicates that the money will also be used to retire his campaign debts and fund his new PAC.

Apparently Ivanka Trump also has aspirations to high elected office. I would love to see her and Daddy duke it out. Or Ivanka for VP? (Sorry, Mike.)

waybread

Being redpilled would be a comforting experience and symbol of belonging. No to that please - it seems close to groupthink.
David, can you think of any economically and environmentally far left well known figures who have managed to maintain employment in corporate media while skillfully advocating their views? Or have they been smeared out, forced to alternate platforms alongside actual Nazis and believers in natural healing.

I'm having trouble following you. Do you follow MSNBC? They're well to the left of the usual MSM villains.

Did you support Bernie Sanders? How do you feel about Black Lives Matter? AOC?

The Guardian is a left-wing British newspaper (also available via app) that often reports on American politics. Do you read them?

Last edited:

tikana

I've been seeing reports that Trump is planning an announcement that he will run again in 2024 to be announced during Biden's Inauguration ceremony, which he won't be attending.

Another report that his staff is deciding to continue leasing their campaign headquarters to prepare for his 2024 campaign to retake the Presidency.

And, another report that a percentage of the donations he's getting to pay for his lawsuits to prove fraud, will be used to fund his 2024 campaign.

I haven't found any quotes from Trump himself to verify these reports, but I did see a quote from him saying that it will "be hard" to get his legal claims ruled on by the U.S. Supreme Court.

we need to wait for one of 3 scenarios
1. he dies he will be 78 years ol
2. GOP wont nominate him even if he runs -- even these elections, he was outraised by Biden/Harris. I am not saying that Biden/Harris is a magic ticket. I have issues with Harris
3. he ends up in jail

Osamenor

Staff member

we need to wait for one of 3 scenarios
1. he dies he will be 78 years ol
2. GOP wont nominate him even if he runs -- even these elections, he was outraised by Biden/Harris. I am not saying that Biden/Harris is a magic ticket. I have issues with Harris
3. he ends up in jail

I think a fourth scenario is most likely: he won't run, even if he's not dead or in jail, because he'll be afraid of losing. His niece sees that as likely, and personally, I thought so even before I saw that she'd said that. People who are as intolerant to losing as he is, don't put themselves in situations where they might lose, especially if they've lost in that same situation before.

waybread

Let's hope you're right.

Meanwhile, we all remember Trump's constant claims that the 2016 election was rigged against him-- before he won. Maybe those claims should be seriously investigated.

Fair is fair, eh, guys?

david starling

For any Trump supporters who are gamblers, the Las Vegas odds in the swing-States that are talking about their legislators giving Biden's Electors to Trump are enormously in Biden's favor. Meaning they could make a fortune betting on Trump as President for the next 4 years.

I wouldn't bet a cent on Trump remaining in office. How about you?

Hypothetically speaking, of course, would you "put your money where your mouth is"?

I'd advise against it. But if you do gamble on it, make sure it's a legal venue!

Last edited:

david starling

im happy as long as kamala harris doesn't become president
shes repulsive
yucky yucky ):

Biden's a lot tougher than they think he is. He's also dropped his "dementia" act, and he's more clear-headed about running the country than Trump ever was.

He'll do the 4 years just fine. Then Kamala will have to run on her own when Biden retires.