When can I find the job?

L

lyonlau

After I resigned since last October, it was more than half a year since, did not find the job , want to ask what vocation I am suitable for, when can find the job?

L

lyonlau

Is my question when can find the job? I am the news issued from Dalian(38n53, 121e35)China

L

lyonlau

Question was asked at 2 june 10:10 AM

Location of question being asked is luda(38n53, 121e35)China

fensi88

Thanks for this chart! As I can see, you are Sun in 10th house, good position for all comunications and intelectual job(conj Me), and your job is Ve in 11th(good for public relation job). Su will conj Ve for abouth 16 degrees so you will get job for abouth 16 weeks. Also, Mo will sextile Ve for abouth 13,5 degrees so anothe indicator that you will get job from 14 to 16 weeks . As the last Mo aspect is sextile with Ve you have nothing to worry about! May be I am not good with timing, so I expact Radu will corect me if I am wrong.

Greetings,
Goca

L

lyonlau

Thank the reply that you give very much

excuse me,My English level is very bad, some words may not be very clear and coherent

I am very eager to find the job now. If not find, I must get back to hometown do first oneself no job that like very much, look for the work that other things like after earns some money (Dress colors of women matching)

greetings

lyonlau

fensi88

About English, it is not important how much you or me know it, it is important that we can understand each another!

I know a little numerology, and this year you are in 1 Personal Year which is An Active/Aggressive year

Keywords: New beginning, aggressive, new career, new residence,
overcoming obstacles, Life Begins A New 9 Year cycle.

You may be required to make some very serious decisions about your
future now, so take the time to find out just what it is you want to do with your life and use that as a foundation for your future. Career changes or moves are highlighted, needed and should be welcomed with open arms.

Career possibilities: Any career that makes you the head honcho or
boss, Military officer, buyer, editor, exporter, foreman, manager,
jeweler, financial lender, movie director or producer, school
principal, sales manager, designer, curator, librarian, writer, start
your own business, inventions and contracting work.

Excuse me Radu, I will not use this forum for numerology in future, but as I can see lyonlau is very anxious about his situation, just want to tell him that it is not so black!

Greetings,
Goca

A

Anonymous

thank you

Extraordinary thanks you really, I whether one have people of technical ability, look for pieces of job that oneself like a special one difficult to me, now can only get back to the hometown , study some things first . Then go to the other places to develop, I am special to the astrology and interested, but because one's own Mercury falls in the position that subsides . The ones that study are slower. Can only regard as the pastime of spare time . But for seeing giving birth to the boy and having some talents to give birth to the girl of women. Can be through observing women's expression and wearing. Find some information. And confirm that she can finally give birth to the boy and give birth to the girl .

L

lyonlau

Forgot log-in just now

There is not the work, the wife does not have . It has to be can with think the technical ability borned equally. Think sometimes that really fails very much oneself

L

lyonlau

I want to upload the horary chart, do not know how to uploads ?

Take website record of chart, can only put one day, to the next day being because newer disappearing

fensi88

Hi!
Do you have some homepage on web (which you created)? Than put your chart on one page of your homepage on that server and it will be there until your page is. After that in this forum put link to that page with chart.

greetings,
Goca

L

lyonlau

I have no homepage ,It may be that the way in which I ask is wrong, but not answered . I have asked again that a new problem is in the new model

greetings

lyonlau

fensi88

Hi!
There is no another way to put the chart on forum except Radu put it. I tried with "copy" comand from Photoshop - it did not work. Than tried to put ASCII format of chart it did not work too. I do not know some another way.

L

lyonlau

I come to understand

Really thank you for your such enthusiastic help very much.

I try and get taking inventory postbox just now, use address of the postbox as chaining, can see long-termly that has been pursued like that.

It is easy to stay to one month in Dalian. Today. I will go home in the township soon. That side see and can find one can support own work again in hometown

greetings

lyonlau

L

lyonlau

Thank you

Under the help of my aunt, have found a interim job. Really thank your concern of this period of time very much

greetings

lyonlau

fensi88

I am glad to hear that! It was really fast! May be it was because of this:
Rule of your 3rd house(siblings) is the same as the rule of your job, 10th house, Ve at 28Ge08 in 11 house (your hopes and wishes), and Fotuna is at 29Ge42, so because it is succedent house and mutable sign we can say that your wish to find job (11 house) will fulfill for about 2 weeks (when Ve conj Fortune) may be with help of sibling (rule 3 in 11 house). Yes, it is so easy to explain things after, but real astrologers know that before!

A

Anonymous

What I make horary chart. The position where the fortune is in 26gem35.I just learnt to astrology, did not understand very much too. Perhaps just like what you said,because of venus conj fortune relation for finding and work quickly

greetings

lyonlau

A

Anonymous

Feedback

Yesterday resigned, because goes to that work the place (gas station), between some two colleagues has the contradiction, causes me in among special tired, but also has the fear when the time comes receives the money has the difference, the decision does not do.