Opinion on this relationship

DoubleLibra3009

Dear all,

I would like to get your opinion on this relationship?
I copy here our synastry and composite charts. I'm a beginner in analysing composite charts, so I would appreciate any feedback from you :)
What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 26
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 20

ElenaJ

Such a very interesting combination of traits shown in these charts.
Two libra ascendents, I can just imagine the dialogue between you two pleasers, "what would you like to do?", "I don't know, whatever you want to do", "That's ok, whatever you want".
Both of your Aries descendent rulers, mars, are in trine, so you do come to a decision peacefully.
His Venus conjunct your ascendent is lovely, and very important given he is a Venus-ruled libra and your ascendents are both ruled by libra. Flexible gemini sun is nicely in wide trine to all of this.
His sun is in wide conjunction with your north node. This is an important learning contact, especially for the north node (you), you really hunger for his individuality and ego, you may instinctively have already felt this, although this takes place in his 12th house of subconscious, so his reaction may be to withdraw, mainly to not be completely devoured and sucked dry (unwittingly) by you!
At the same time, his nodes are square your mars and Saturn, from the 2nd/8th houses of both of you, bringing challenges for growth in your own feelings of self-worth and value, but also putting brakes and limits onto this mechanism, probably for a sense of self-preservation. This conflict of energy will also play itself out in the bedroom.
This mechanism is further developed in the 2nd house (again self-worth) where Uranus and Saturn are conjunct. Two such diverse and opposing energies, pushing and pulling, running off and confining, seeking new paths and following convention. There is a lot to be learned through the contact between the two of you.
One of you has moon conjunct Uranus, the other has moon conjunct Neptune, and these two are reversed and conjunct in the synastry. Amazing structure. Moon is your basic emotional base, so we see rebellion, and delusion, innovation of emotions that are ready for renewing and recycling, with a romantic, poetic, spiritual root. These energies can be extremely positive and creative, or negative and deluding, and can actually be both simultaneously.
Again, we see the theme of spiritual growth repeating in these charts.
Reinforcing this is his mars/Neptune conjunction opposing your sun. Here, it involves your communications and life philosophies, again a learning theme.
The two mars in wide trine are stabilising and uniting and attracting.
The Venuses, your affection and your values, are squared so not too in step with each other, but it is a physical attraction, especially since his Pluto is involved.
Each Pluto is conjunct the ascendent of the other, so you are each of you committed to changing and controlling the behaviour of the other. Good luck with that!
The composite chart reflects the transformational and learning theme of this relationship. Mars and Pluto on the ascendent, in sextile with sun/mercury.
Moon conjunct Neptune in trine with the sun/mercury.
As we saw in the synastry, Venus is not easily inserted in this picture, and in the composite she is squaring the moon/Neptune midpoint. There is a risk of being deluded, of disappointment, and involving the 3rd, it could be just because you don't see eye to eye and each resists change and development, especially that being imposed by the other. Also, your ideas of being at ease and relaxed and comfortable are basically different.
This relationship, whether it continues or is short-lived (which is the personal choice and decision of each of you), it will leave a lasting mark on your inner soul, touch you in a way that few encounters can do, and if you look for the positive side you will both be much richer for having met up.