No partner birth time, what can be learned?

SagiCap

Hiya,

I have a chart composite with partner at 11:59am cheated birth time to make an astro.com composite midpoint chart possible. I can't ask his birth time in the early stages of this relationship (you know how it is....) because I once told him suggestions on where to find his keys (with a secret horary) and he jokingly called me Nostrodamus! How relevant my charts be at this stage? I guess Moon, Mercury and possibly Venus could move in one day into a new house?

I really want to see as much from this composite as I can. What can I learn and have I posted the correct type of chart needed?

6310587107_40c18e45c9_b.jpg

or does the Synastry work better? (I'm the inside chart)

6309830651_baec72c8e3.jpg

My beginner notes are below:

We have the same
s_aqu.18.gif
s_mo.18.gif
, that may make us distant, but I am relieved to see it actually. I suffocate in relationships and panic. I would LOVE to have someone that likes distance too. Also, our Suns may not be compatible...

My Venus CONJUNCT his Mercury (is that how you read it?)
Easy communication, shared interest. Intellectual connection that's enjoyable?

My Mercury is SEXTILE his Uranus
Interesting, creative dynamic between us? Original idea come to life when we get together? Seems good for a writing collaboration. lol! Our minds "click".

My Venus is TRINE his Jupiter
Mutual interests, sense of same religious, educational, philosophical pursuits. Considerate of each other. Harmony because of its long-range implications showing shared cultural, religious, and philosophical values.

My Sun is CONJUNCT his Neptune
Sympathy, compassion. If negative this could be deception?

My Sun is SEXTILE his Pluto

Same drive, same business sense.

My Neptune is CONJUNCT his Venus
Disillusionment in love? I hope not.

My Pluto is SEXTILE his Venus
Transformational-love? A lot of sexual attraction, emotional fulfillment (I hope). There is little chance of this relationship growing routine I'd even venture to say...

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

dr. farr

-Part of Love falls @ 16 Libra in 9th house
-Moon applies toward a trine to the POL
-POL in a Bright degree of Libra
...these all favor a positive development (toward love) in the relationship
PD of the POL falls @ 28 Aries in the whole sign 3rd house = POL will be very dependant upon communications between the parties; warning to be aware that negative Arian type actions (anger, for example) might threaten the developing relationship

-Venus is in detrimnent in Scorpio (but its position here is favorable re to sexual relationship)
-Venus conjunct the MC in the 10 whole sign house of advancement; in the 10th house Venus is angular as well
...Venus situation is fairly positive (definitely for the sexual aspects of the relationship), moderately + for development of a deeper love relationship (being posited in the angular 10th conjunct the MC)

House of loving relationships (7th whole sign house) under Leo; Sun posited in Sagittarius in the 11th whole sign house of friendship, gains and the Good Spirit;
Sun also in a Bright degree of Sagittarius
-Sun sextile the ascending degree-quite positive indications for the relationship

Venus and POL are disposited by Mars, which is in its own domicile of Scorpio; again shows significant sexual aspects of the relationship (Scorpio and Mars connections with sex), indicates that application of the + qualities/actions of Mars will support and further advance the relationship, and warning that permitting the - qualities and actions of Mars to manifest will impede, disrupt or destroy the development of the relationship...

SagiCap

-Part of Love falls @ 16 Libra in 9th house
-Moon applies toward a trine to the POL
-POL in a Bright degree of Libra
...these all favor a positive development (toward love) in the relationship
PD of the POL falls @ 28 Aries in the whole sign 3rd house = POL will be very dependant upon communications between the parties; warning to be aware that negative Arian type actions (anger, for example) might threaten the developing relationship

-Venus is in detrimnent in Scorpio (but its position here is favorable re to sexual relationship)
-Venus conjunct the MC in the 10 whole sign house of advancement; in the 10th house Venus is angular as well
...Venus situation is fairly positive (definitely for the sexual aspects of the relationship), moderately + for development of a deeper love relationship (being posited in the angular 10th conjunct the MC)

House of loving relationships (7th whole sign house) under Leo; Sun posited in Sagittarius in the 11th whole sign house of friendship, gains and the Good Spirit;
Sun also in a Bright degree of Sagittarius
-Sun sextile the ascending degree-quite positive indications for the relationship

Venus and POL are disposited by Mars, which is in its own domicile of Scorpio; again shows significant sexual aspects of the relationship (Scorpio and Mars connections with sex), indicates that application of the + qualities/actions of Mars will support and further advance the relationship, and warning that permitting the - qualities and actions of Mars to manifest will impede, disrupt or destroy the development of the relationship...

Long time no see, Dr. Farr! Thank you so much for this review! It's great. (Though I have my own nagging doubts in my mind that this is going to work... I'm not sure why I'm worried.)

Anyway, what is "PD" above in red? I didn't understand that.

You mention to beware of Arian type energy twice. To take it a step further, is this about communications, could we say? I don't know how else Mars would show itself. Perhaps, no yelling, arguing, angry actions, just talking calmly. No harsh initiatives when angry, things of that nature? I do have a Mars in Libra and can explode and get dramatic after years of passive patience in regards to my anger, so that is an issue.

dr. farr

PD means the Pauline dodekatemorion calculation (position of planet or Lot x 13 minus 30 degree signs = the dodekatemorion "ramification" point of the planet or Lot)

-yes, absolutely this has to do a great deal with communications between you and him.