will i get the money?

kalypso1979

i m waiting for some money, will i get them?
thanks
astro_w2gw_02_will_i_get_the_money_hp.51106.21882.gif

Zarathu

Account Closed
In horary, you have to determine the house of the question. If you say that you are hoping to get money, you have define this or we cannot determine to house of the question.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

1) by the (non-horary) Magic 8 Ball divination method:
Money = 2nd house = Sagittarius = Jupiter = a yes answer

2) by Primary Ankara horary:
-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-money = 2nd house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-hopes for receiving the $$ = 11th house = Virgo = Mercury
-Jupiter is in exaltation in Cancer = yes
-Mars flows away from Jupiter = no
-Mercury is in exaltation in Virgo and in the 11th house of hopes = yes
-Mercury flows away from both Mars and Jupiter = no
-Lucky Strike North Node is in querent's house = +, but delaying Saturn is also there = -, so net indication here = maybe
-Jupiter posits an elevated degree of Cancer = yes
Results:
yes = 3 testimonies
no = 2 testimonies
Net = 1 more yes than no
Answer: I would say, its somewhat more likely than not, that querent will (eventually) receive the expected money...

kalypso1979

thanks dr farr for the answer...

Zarathu, i had 8th house in my mind when i asked the question, but could also be the 2nd.

my money is coming from abroad, 2nd house ruler (jupiter)is in the 9th house. moon's next option is a sextile to jupiter.

let's see.
thanks again

Zarathu

Account Closed
No offense, but I didn't want you to tell me the house, I wanted to know where you expect to get the money from. You know, inheritance, lottery, big win in the stock market, etc. Whether it comes from Europe, Timbuktu, or China makes little difference to horary.

You can do this entirely with the Moon, and I often do and then I won't care a lot about the house of the question, but to have something happen there need to be a ptolemaic aspect between the ruler of the question(in this case you, your ASC) and the ruler of the house in question.

Perhaps you could PM me with the source since you clearly want to keep that private for the forum as a whole.

Zarathu

Account Closed
1. Moon is strongly aspecting a whole bunch of parts which suggest money.

2. Moon went over a Malefic first but then over a benefic, so it looks like it will not look good first but then things may brighten.

3. Moon is in an angular house, so this will not drag on. If the source can arrange the transfer, it will happen right away.

4. Moon's final aspect is a conjunction with Mercury, so it looks like communication is the issue. However, Mercury has low power which means that the communications will not be strong, and Mercury is high friction. this looks like it will look like communications necessary to get it done is happening but it just won't hold together.

5. The ruler of the question and the ruler of the querent are contra-parallel. this suggests that it will look like its working but something will come forward at the last moment to make the whole thing fall apart, and you won't actually get the money.

6. Moon is in an inconjunct to Uranus showing a change that you won't like.

7. There is a lunar aspect to Pluto showing that you there has to be an intermediary which may not be helpful to you getting what you want.

I could go on, but overall, I wouldn't hold your breath on this.

I hope that the Arabic part is the correct one.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The more of a back story will get you a better reading. I would still wonder what house to use without knowing more.

Example, I have asked about when a school loan would come in to my account. I would look at the second, for me receiving and then the 11th house lord, as it is the turned 2 for the government.... the 8th could be used also, as it is a loan.

Now if I was waiting on money from my brother, I would use the lord of the 4th, being the turned second from the 3rd.

So the real help would be on knowing who is sending the money. This way we can see dishonesty, timing, if it is still in their possession, etc