Happy Solar Return LeoMoon!

JUPITERASC

All Leo Moons just got a happy b-day and none replied?

I'm ashamed to call myself one now. Psh, some superstars we are. :annoyed:

:tongue: :lol:

tenor.gif

leorb.jpg

Introduction to Hellenistic Astrology Part I - Zodiac

The zodiac completes a sidereal cycle in 23.93446 hours.

The image of the Lion is masculine, diurnal, solid, terrestrial, quadrupedal, feral,
royal, vocal, semi-infertile, passionate, fierce, running and of the north wind.
It indicates action, reputation, superiors, harsh matters, quarrels, those who are imperious,
stable, haters of evil, beneficent and inflated with lofty thoughts.

Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Leo
are large, distinguished, independent, reliable, just, despising flattery, haughty,
irascible, daring, with fine face, smooth, small ears because the Lion rarely listens to the talk of others,
higher upper part of the body, thin-set teeth, rugged, flushy and bright.
The front is robust, but the back is weaker.
Domicile of the Sun, it controls the sides, the circulatory system, the nervous system and the eyesight,
especially the right eye, and it indicates blindness on account of the Coma Star Cluster.
It is like-empowered with Aries and like-ascending with Virgo,
tall in the Northern Hemisphere and short in the Southern Hemisphere.
It is summery, hot and dry in the north, and wintry, cold and moist in the south.
Leo commands Libra in the north and obeys it in the south.
Leo controls Italy, Gaul, Apulia, Phoenicia, Chaldaea and Orchenia. T
he head and Regulus are rising up to the 6th degree, the front up to the 11th, the belly up to the 18th,
the back up to the 24th, and the tail up to the 30th.

The first 6° belong to Jupiter - elevation, friendships with superiors
The next 5° belong to Venus - good fortune, friendships with superiors
The next 7° belong to Saturn - magnitude, of many years, infertile
The next 6° belong to Mercury - intelligent, some are winners of games
The final 6° belong to Mars - misfortune, dangers, passionate

Head - Saturn and moderately Mars
Throat - Saturn and moderately Mercury
Regulus - Jupiter and Mars
Hip and Denebola - Saturn and Venus
Thighs - Venus and moderately Mercury

Such, then, are the observations of the effects of the stars
as made by our predecessors.

Bibliography:
Ludwich, A. (Ed.). (1877). Maximi et Ammonis carminum De actionum auspiciis reliquiae:
accedunt Anecdota astrologica. BG Teubneri.
Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/maximietammonisc00ludw/page/n3
Manilius, & Goold, G. P. (1985). Astronomica. BG Teubner.
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos.
William Heinmann, London.
Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages.
Project Hindsight.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley.
Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

220px-Sun_god_Ra.svg.png

mLbW1OF.png

Assuming local skies are clear

then
by visual observation at night
and using ALDEBARAN 15

MOON TODAY is visibly observed in local skies worldwide :smile:
in CONSTELLATION of LEO

LEO is the domicile aka home of THE SUN

MOON IS CURRENTLY TRAVELLING

THIRD DECAN SIDEREAL LEO

diameter SIDEREAL AQUARIUS VENUS

tetragon SIDEREAL SCORPIO MARS

trigon SIDEREAL SAGITTARIUS SUN MERCURY JUPITER SATURN assembly

i8ihkMV.png

giphy.gif

FOR VIDEO ANIMATION OF TROPICAL & SIDEREAL PERSPECTIVE
WITH DESCRIPTIVE NARRATIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI

images

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris
1. The gods send signs to all nations, but they are not interpret the same for the different lands,
for one they signify hot weather, for another they signify cold weather,
and for third they signify temperate weather.

2. In the same way, the like-principles of rising times and daylight
become less discernible and causative in the equatorial zones.

3. Therefore another celestial influence is causative for nativities,
rather than the terrestrial effect of weather.
Otherwise, there would be no domicile, no exaltation
and no depression for the equatorial lands.

4. The rationale of the sidereal zodiac is compatible with this hypothesis,
the rationale of the tropical zodiac is not.

MOON travels each SIGN once a month aka "moonth"
and
IS NOT ALWAYS IN SAME SIGN BOTH TROPICALLY AND SIDEREALLY
because
although Astrologers
– whether Tropical or Sidereal
– are commenting on and making predictions
regarding THE IDENTICAL MOON in the skies :smile:
computer generated Tropical Chart differs by DEGREE OCCUPIED BY THE MOON
from Sidereal DEGREE OCCUPIED BY MOON
Sidereal location of Moon may be confirmed BY VISUAL observation of local skies

there is a minimum difference of 20° up to a maximum of approximately 24°
between TROPICAL AND SIDEREAL MEASUREMENT
ANY planet at 0° OF any TROPICAL SIGN
is SIDEREALLY between approximately 6° - 10°
to a maximum 24° of the PREVIOUS SIGN
dependent on the ayanamsha

Siriusly, you should move 25 degrees backwards, not days.
Another handy method is
that if a planet is less than 25 degrees in the sign,
add 5 degrees to it,
while moving it in the previous sign.
This way you can find any positions in less than couple seconds.
s-l300.jpg

leomoon

What do y'all think of my SR for having another knee replaced this year? 6th house P.O.F. in SR trine to SN

I think this appears it will be done with P.O.F. trine my south node. (btw; sn is where you've been before) and I had the right knee done 2 yrs ago successfully! :joyful: Solar Return chart below this image, needs to click to enlarge.... The SR Moon square the Chiron, (inner pain goes on for 10 years now) or longer, so this isn't surprising. I also have always experienced Uranus as a loss in transits, what about a Yod with the Moon, Uranus & Mars? Which is the house for maternal grandchildren?

Last edited:

leomoon

Actually I absolutely LOVE my knee replacement. Although it did take me a long time to get use to the nerves in the leg not returning . That IS a weird feeling. But it beats the heck out of constant sharp pain. I really think I found a good surgeon, but of course, being me, the "thing" that wraps around the leg to stop arteries from bleeding out broke in the middle of THAT surgery, but they immediately replaced it. :andy:

Hmmm.

Horary I once asked about the success of it:

Querant is Mars asked on a Venus day (Friday) and found in Libra in the 6th of chronic health issues. The operation is *was Mercury, found in the 8th house of surgery in Sagittarius, (likely the surgeon’s Sun sign) Mercury, the surgeon is sextile to Mars (querant)
The Moon is in the Sun’s sign Leo conjunct the same degree of the North Node (fate) and square the sign’s planet, the Sun in Scorpio. Scorpio may rule surgeries or surgeons. The Sun & Moon are square to each other.
The Part of fortune in the 10th, is conjunct Pluto and ironic enough, my natal chart Mars is exactly 17°Capricorn 55min with my Sun 18 Capricorn. This is an “aside” but I thought it was ironic.
The P.O.F. is square Mars and sextile the Sun.

Hkk

Account Closed
Actually I absolutely LOVE my knee replacement. Although it did take me a long time to get use to the nerves in the leg not returning . That IS a weird feeling. But it beats the heck out of constant sharp pain. I really think I found a good surgeon, but of course, being me, the "thing" that wraps around the leg to stop arteries from bleeding out broke in the middle of THAT surgery, but they immediately replaced it. :andy:

Hmmm.

Horary I once asked about the success of it:

Querant is Mars asked on a Venus day (Friday) and found in Libra in the 6th of chronic health issues. The operation is *was Mercury, found in the 8th house of surgery in Sagittarius, (likely the surgeon’s Sun sign) Mercury, the surgeon is sextile to Mars (querant)
The Moon is in the Sun’s sign Leo conjunct the same degree of the North Node (fate) and square the sign’s planet, the Sun in Scorpio. Scorpio may rule surgeries or surgeons. The Sun & Moon are square to each other.
The Part of fortune in the 10th, is conjunct Pluto and ironic enough, my natal chart Mars is exactly 17°Capricorn 55min with my Sun 18 Capricorn. This is an “aside” but I thought it was ironic.
The P.O.F. is square Mars and sextile the Sun.

Oooh you’ve already had it. Wonderful that you love it and it’s taken the pain away 😍. That’s good news x

leomoon

Thanks HHK, I really appreciate the good wishes. Here is an interesting medical link with the 12 signs and their applicable body parts:

This is from a Uranian Astrology document I once saved (Saturn is my birth Sun ruler): We see mention of the bones - from "Anatomical Medical Degrees"

(all 12 signs): but perhaps check Mars too... But even though I found it for him & me, some people nothing seemed to fit as well. Its probably still worthwhile to see where in the body is one's weaker part or vulnerability. I mentioned my ex bro in law because of the drastic occurrences which fit to a "t". almost shot in the head, then the concussion, then the stroke. As far as I know he is still alive.

http://www.internationalastrologers.com/zodiacal_capricorn.htm

under my Sun in Capricorn - 18-19°

Capricorn 18
Right Ligament Knee

Capricorn 19
Left Ligament Knee

I once had a brother in law who was Aries in every way. In the 1980s he went to McDonalds in his neighborhood for breakfast. Someone put a gun to his head and shoved him into the bathroom with that gun pointed at him. Of course, he gave the guy his wallet, but I think it really traumatized him. After this, he was in a car accident, drinking at a Christmas party. Again, the "head" concussions, etc.

Then about 15 yrs later a stroke early in life .

I think there is something to these Anatomical degrees.

My ex-brother in law:

[FONT=&quot]Aries 14

[FONT=&quot]Frontal Lobes (Brain)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aries 15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lateral Lobes, Stroke, Suicide[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]interested in history. duty-conscious.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MANIFESTATIONS :[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Persistence. Consolidation. Concentration. The past. Guardian of the threshold. Maturity. Restraint. Handling problems. Alienation. Separation. Solitude. Boundaries. Barriers. Solid or dense matter. Tangible substance. Containers. Heaviness. Gravity. Pragmatism. The Concrete.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MED/CHEM[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Bones. Teeth. Heavy or high-pressure pains. Hardening. The element Lead [Pb].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

leomoon

I have no earthly idea, (Capricorn you know), where to put this link, so I'll try here. I looked up "Medical" so this came up - if there is a better place for it, please let me know via a link to a forum and perhaps it can be moved there.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...cer-diagnosis-revealed-radio-show/4648306002/

"I have been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer," Limbaugh said, adding that his diagnosis was confirmed by "two medical institutions back on January 20."
Limbaugh said he first realized something was wrong on his birthday weekend last month.
"I thought about not telling anybody; I thought about doing this without anybody knowing, because I don't like making things about me," Limbaugh said. "But there are going to be days when I'm not able to be here because I'm undergoing treatment or I'm reacting to treatment."

Anyway, I'm sure you all know who Rush Limbaugh is. Apparently he is now on his 4th marriage and just found out he has advanced lung cancer. Remember he smokes those HUGE cigars, like Giuliani does and perhaps more of them too.

I thought we could look at some of his charts considering he just found out (Tr NN over his n. Uranus in the 6th hs.) Cancer in the 06°rules this house, so the Moon and its positions and aspects should also count here.

I will post 2 charts for him, 1)His Traditional chart using only the original planets ....In this case Mars & Jupiter terms with Venus decan
https://www.astrology.com/article/three-decans-of-cancer-tarot/

His modern chart is truly showing a lot of serious stress as we would expect it to with Tr Pluto & Saturn over his 12th (opposing his 6th house) and 6th house and quite honestly, I don't know (because I haven't studied in depth), IF his traditional chart (all by its self) would have pointed out the seriousness to come into his life as we see via Pluto (the planet of transformation as we term it) combined with Saturn. Please point out where you'd see these serious health risks for him in the traditional chart so perhaps I can learn more. I can identify, (for example), the planets Mars & Jupiter as quite fitting his emotional makeup (Cancer at the cusp of the 6th) and I know in Vedic Astrology at least, the Moon is ultra - important to our health.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Happy Solar Returns, Leomoon,
Obviously Leo isn't your Sun Sign, but i thought i would add a joke!
Probably the best remembered Lion was the "Cowardly Lion", played by Bert Lahr, in the Wizard of Oz, he always makes me laugh, but obviously he was a Leo, born on 13th August 1895 in New York. LOL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2itQkiQUOE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Lahr
Later today i will be sending the information you wanted as discussed by PM.