He's dead or not?

Chrysalis

The Charts dated 8th August 2019, whats the correct date ?

Just realized you said "Monday morning" so its just the month thats wrong.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ive taken a look at the chart with the correct month 8th July 2019.

Mars/mercury conjunct the Ascendant, who happens to be in term,face and detriment of Saturn/Authority. Using Arabic parts, Mars is conjoined with AP for Lawsuits. With mars placement here, it looks like it was something that happened quick. With mercury and Mars antiscias in the 10th house/Taurus, it really does look like its something to do with a person in Authority.

Asc/Sun is in tight application of an opposition to saturn from his 12th house, with moon posited in the 2nd/money and possessions. Moons been void for a while, but was in opposition with Neptune from Virgo in the 2nd house, this could be some financial issues that has been worrying him and stressing him out causing depression.

Before i go any further can you tell me if any of this makes any sense.

Also can you delete/edit and re-upload the chart at your end please, i can't do it im not at my PC.

ryancopper88

Ive taken a look at the chart with the correct month 8th July 2019.

Mars/mercury conjunct the Ascendant, who happens to be in term,face and detriment of Saturn/Authority. Using Arabic parts, Mars is conjoined with AP for Lawsuits. With mars placement here, it looks like it was something that happened quick. With mercury and Mars antiscias in the 10th house/Taurus, it really does look like its something to do with a person in Authority.

Asc/Sun is in tight application of an opposition to saturn from his 12th house, with moon posited in the 2nd/money and possessions. Moons been void for a while, but was in opposition with Neptune from Virgo in the 2nd house, this could be some financial issues that has been worrying him and stressing him out causing depression.

Before i go any further can you tell me if any of this makes any sense.

Also can you delete/edit and re-upload the chart at your end please, i can't do it im not at my PC.

Yes, I believe in the possibility of him being "kidnapped" by someone in authority, as he got involved in a fight at the end of last year where he assaulted an individual without knowing his origin, and I really fear that this individual is or at least has some connection with authority in society (maybe police?)

And actually he goes through poverty, joblessness and possible drug problems as well...

What do you think? Then makes sense?

Chrysalis

Im not seeing here that he's dead. Mars ruler of 4th could be that someone came to his home. I wonder if he owes someone money ? As 2nd house is active and L2 is conjunct mars.

Moon does square venus L3 with reception, so in 3 units you could hear from him, its not 3 days, so maybe 3 weeks.

ryancopper88

Im not seeing here that he's dead. Mars ruler of 4th could be that someone came to his home. I wonder if he owes someone money ? As 2nd house is active and L2 is conjunct mars.

Moon does square venus L3 with reception, so in 3 units you could hear from him, its not 3 days, so maybe 3 weeks.

I'm not sure anyone went to his house because he left at about 8 a.m. of his house and then he was never seen again... But we've heard rumors that he's lost on the streets in a nearby town from here and tomorrow we'll be going there to look for him ... Do you think that's a good idea? And what do you think of this probability of him being lost on the streets as a "beggar"? Besides, is it possible that he was a victim of physical violence during this "quick event" with that person of authority?

Thanks very much!!!!

Chrysalis

Ive used Asc for him, i originally left you out of the chart. Maybe i should use 3rd for him, im not too sure.

But if we stick with him being Sun, he's in the 12th house, and going on everything else ive said, is there any chance he could have been locked up/prison ?

Opal

Premium Member
I asked the question at 6:55am July 12 2019, and made a chart.

I looked for death significations, and I couldn’t find any. I am using Christian Astrology by Lilly.

I read of captives, and in the 6th I found 17 degrees Saturn, as such, Saturn becomes your cousin. He is in exact opposition to the North node in the 12th, groups of people. He may be incarcerated, or in an institution, or hospital.

I am not an experienced reader of horary. I have books. You asked me to look, but, I could be very wrong.

The 12th is in Cancer. Water is nearby.

I also originally used 3rd house for the question, concerning cousins. But it seemed, or felt right, when I was reading about captives.....

I did a chart, that I asked, because technically, and horary is very technical, he drew a chart for the day when his cousin went missing. That is not asking a horary question. A question must be asked.

Last edited:

ryancopper88

I asked the question at 6:55am July 12 2019, and made a chart.

I looked for death significations, and I couldn’t find any. I am using Christian Astrology by Lilly.

I read of captives, and in the 6th I found 17 degrees Saturn, as such, Saturn becomes your cousin. He is in exact opposition to the North node in the 12th, groups of people. He may be incarcerated, or in an institution, or hospital.

I am not an experienced reader of horary. I have books. You asked me to look, but, I could be very wrong.

The 12th is in Cancer. Water is nearby.

I also originally used 3rd house for the question, concerning cousins. But it seemed, or felt right, when I was reading about captives.....

I did a chart, that I asked, because technically, and horary is very technical, he drew a chart for the day when his cousin went missing. That is not asking a horary question. A question must be asked.

Thanks very much, friend!! Now i made a horary chart of today at more or less of the time when the searches for him will be "intenses"... We will be going to a neighboring town where we have been given a clue that he may be:

astro_2gw_he_s_dead_or_not_hr.23238.123169.png

What do you see here? Will we find him or not?

Aria Venue

ryancopper88
in order to help us read your chart please give the exact data of your question..time and place...otherwise i can't have the correct chart
Also i would like you to clarify if this is actually an horary question and not an event chart of the time he was last seen.In case you know the data of the time/place he was last seen these would be helpful also.You said his home..but i don't know where his home is as to cast a chart.If the chart you made is an event chart..then it would be wise to ask also a question or his mother...father ...etc

Last edited:

ryancopper88

THANKS TO ALL!! We talked yesterday to some people who saw him close to where he lives, and it looks like he had some psychotic outbreak or something, and he's out on the street like a beggar.... Besides, it seems he's even going to hostels :(

What could be the aspects / houses that caused it for him?

Aria Venue

THANKS TO ALL!! We talked yesterday to some people who saw him close to where he lives, and it looks like he had some psychotic outbreak or something, and he's out on the street like a beggar.... Besides, it seems he's even going to hostels :(

What could be the aspects / houses that caused it for him?
if you dont cast a proper chart we cant answer this..So please give us the data : exact time and place " of your question..if this was actually a question and not an event chart.On your comments above there is no chart and moreover you dont give the data so we can draw the chart

greybeard

I used the original chart given (Mars-Mercury rising). I put the querent at the Asc, the cousin (the quesited...what is asked after) in the 3rd.

The Asc has entered the 4th degree of Leo; the chart is radical. The tone of the chart suggests to me that this is a critical time. Do not distort the meaning of "critical". Remain calm.

The primary question concerns his life. His condition and whereabouts are secondary.

We find Sun and Venus together in the 12th house of Outcasts. Venus is Under the Sunbeams and applies to the conjunction with Sun. The answer is Yes, he is alive. We took note of Pars fortuna on the cusp of the cousin's house (his Asc). Yup, he's still among the quick.

But he is in a weakened condition (under the sunbeams, plus 12th house) and in unfavorable circumstances (12th of outcasts, institutions, etc).

Up to this point we have looked at the chart as erected [the crisis chart] and answered the primary question and have some insight into his condition and whereabouts as well. For a more detailed look at the cousin, we now turn the chart [the judgment chart]. Sun and Venus are now in the judgment 10th, Moon squaring Venus from 12th.

Venus' square to Moon is not of concern. They are gentle planets, and more importantly are in mutual reception.

Last edited:

ryancopper88

I used the original chart given (Mars-Mercury rising). I put the querent at the Asc, the cousin (the quesited...what is asked after) in the 3rd.

The Asc has entered the 4th degree of Leo; the chart is radical. The tone of the chart suggests to me that this is a critical time. Do not distort the meaning of "critical". Remain calm.

The primary question concerns his life. His condition and whereabouts are secondary.

We find Sun and Venus together in the 12th house of Outcasts. Venus is Under the Sunbeams and applies to the conjunction with Sun. The answer is Yes, he is alive. We took note of Pars fortuna on the cusp of the cousin's house (his Asc). Yup, he's still among the quick.

But he is in a weakened condition (under the sunbeams, plus 12th house) and in unfavorable circumstances (12th of outcasts, institutions, etc).

Up to this point we have looked at the chart as erected [the crisis chart] and answered the primary question and have some insight into his condition and whereabouts as well. For a more detailed look at the cousin, we now turn the chart [the judgment chart]. Sun and Venus are now in the judgment 10th, Moon squaring Venus from 12th.

Venus' square to Moon is not of concern. They are gentle planets, and more importantly are in mutual reception.

Hello again, my friend !! I'm sorry for interrupting your message, but it's almost now my aunt (my cousin's mother) received an anonymous call saying my cousin was killed and buried in a ditch, and we'll never find him again. What worries me is that yesterday they also made private number calls to my sister but she could not answer. What do you think? I made a horary chart of the time my aunt phoned us:

66720870_2433882573391853_9192493017292865536_n.jpg

Is it a lie or not?

Last edited:

ryancopper88

As far as I understand Astrology, Mercury in bad aspect with Neptune represents lies, false information, etc., and in this horary chart it seems that both are doing a sesquiquadrate. My interpretation would be correct that this call was a fraud?

Aria Venue

Dear ryancopper88
i told you few days ago what you should tell us in order to help you... instead, you keep posting events charts about a phone call wondering whether the rumor is true..while you should have cast a horary question from the beginning either you or his mother, father., etc..asking about his whereabouts/...you can't help him this way...and while you make all these event charts we cant help you either.

even from the first event chart for the time he was last seen your cousin which is represented in your first event chart from the 1st house=sun is in his radix 12th hiding from his known enemies...etc ...l7=saturn...Sun is peregrine....wanderer...under the domicile of his fears and self undoing he is about to oppose saturn ..and the relevant parts are not rosy ..i don';t want to say something more for now till i see an horary chart.It would be unwise of me

so, please if it's possible ask an horary question either you or his mother.

ryancopper88

Dear ryancopper88
i told you few days ago what you should tell us in order to help you... instead, you keep posting events charts about a phone call wondering whether the rumor is true..while you should have cast a horary question from the beginning either you or his mother, father., etc..asking about his whereabouts/...you can't help him this way...and while you make all these event charts we cant help you either.

even from the first event chart for the time he was last seen your cousin which is represented in your first event chart from the 1st house=sun is in his radix 12th hiding from his known enemies...etc ...l7=saturn...Sun is peregrine....wanderer...under the domicile of his fears and self undoing he is about to oppose saturn ..and the relevant parts are not rosy ..i don';t want to say something more for now till i see an horary chart.It would be unwise of me

so, please if it's possible ask an horary question either you or his mother.

Check your message box, please!!