what happens when full moon oppose my POF?

hbn_235

I checked out the up and coming full moon at 27 degrees of Capricorn and the only aspects it has to my natal chart is my Part Of Fortune in the 6th house. The full moon falls in my 12th house but opposes the Part of fortune in the 6th? is there any significance with that aspects being triggered?

Full moon oppose POF.jpg

AJ Astrology

I checked out the up and coming full moon at 27 degrees of Capricorn and the only aspects it has to my natal chart is my Part Of Fortune in the 6th house. The full moon falls in my 12th house but opposes the Part of fortune in the 6th? is there any significance with that aspects being triggered?

Hi hbn_235,

Transiting Moon opposes your POF every 28 days. The POF is just a point on the chart and not a real planet. However, the issue here is a Full/New Moon opposing the POF, instead of any ordinary Moon, and Moon is ruler of the POF and H6. The worst case scenario is that you might become briefly ill, but I tend to think nothing noteworthy will happen. I'm inclined to pay more attention to Full/New Moons and eclipses that are conjunct the POF instead of in opposition or other aspects. Still, let us know if anything transpires.

I just wanted to add that after checking your solar return (to make sure H6 or H8 came to the Asc), your H10 has come to the Asc, so this year might be something that impacts your career.

Last edited:

waybread

You might do a little research. As AJ noted, the moon opposes your PofF every month. So with the aid of an ephemeris and a little chart-casting, find those times and dates and see what happened then. The moon rules your feelings and the PofF is a good luck point. My guess is that you might just have some moments of feeling unlucky or misfortunate; but the moon moves so quickly (12 degrees daily) that you might not notice a big effect.

hbn_235

Hi hbn_235,

Transiting Moon opposes your POF every 28 days. The POF is just a point on the chart and not a real planet. However, the issue here is a Full/New Moon opposing the POF, instead of any ordinary Moon, and Moon is ruler of the POF and H6. The worst case scenario is that you might become briefly ill, but I tend to think nothing noteworthy will happen. I'm inclined to pay more attention to Full/New Moons and eclipses that are conjunct the POF instead of in opposition or other aspects. Still, let us know if anything transpires.

I just wanted to add that after checking your solar return (to make sure H6 or H8 came to the Asc), your H10 has come to the Asc, so this year might be something that impacts your career.

Thank you for your response AJ Astrology, I will definitely let you know what happens. I hope nothing ill come over me nor anything negative that deals with career.

hbn_235

You might do a little research. As AJ noted, the moon opposes your PofF every month. So with the aid of an ephemeris and a little chart-casting, find those times and dates and see what happened then. The moon rules your feelings and the PofF is a good luck point. My guess is that you might just have some moments of feeling unlucky or misfortunate; but the moon moves so quickly (12 degrees daily) that you might not notice a big effect.

Thank you for your response Waybread, It is true that the moon moves very fast but since this is a full moon, this has to be something significant changing/ending dealing with the POF especially so close in degrees. I will let you know as well what happens on this day or during the period but as far as dates and times to remember will be impossible due to the fact a lot has happened for me to keep up with this particular aspect.