Mortal Chart of Alexander Litvinenko.

Betelgeuse

Hello all!

I've just saw this subject today and I hope you guys don't mind if I try myself to interpretate. ( Excuse if there is any repetation in my explination )

Here it goes!

Other's would see this as a different aproach of astrology, if you look at MC it's ruled by Mars. MC reprezents the one's destiny, and it's a great indicator of the path and what the persons encouters in his life. Mars ruler of 10th in 4th ( house of ending ) conjuncts fixed star Unukalhai, which this means his destiny ( MC ruler ) meets the end by quarells, lies, trouble and death by others hand, expecialy if poison is involved.

The question is, who killed him?
The 8th house, house of death where Uranus is curently positioned, reprezents something of radiation. In all charts, interceptated signs are a strong indicators of something fishy going on ( as VenusInAries said ). The sign is Pisces which hosts both 8th and 9th cusps, which thier ruler is in 7th house. This shows the one who did it he knew very well, open enemy, posible a political/social/vocational partener. 7th cusp is in Aquarius, which shows Russia, so the Russians he knew were involved as well.

As we look further, we can see that the Moon shows a lot, bieng a trigger planet ( like a guy that pushes a button an triggers an event ), bieng also the planet that reprezents roots, can show the cause. I downloaded the datas into my software, and I saw Vertex conjuncts Moon which shows cause-and-effect. Bieng in 5th house, it shows that was caused while bieng in a place of relaxation whit someone to gossip and talk ( or speculate ), this place of relaxation can be a hotel, a restaurant, a bar ( Moon shows food ). Moon conjuncting Vertex translates this conjunction further, making a stelium whit Pluto ( in medicine, Pluto is reprezentated by pluttonium ). The poison was administrated in the sushi bar and the ones who joined him in the metting were involved in this killing.

Looking further for the ones who did it, I have found some powerfull indicators.

The first one is that POF shows something, it's not put there for nothing in 11th house ( POF disposes Moon and opposes it ), bieng formed by ASC+Moon-Sun ( ASC=future; Sun= Present; Moon= Past/ or cause ). POF opposes Moon and Vertex, and conjuncts Anti-Vertex. Anti-Vertex is the point that reprezents the emisive energies, we could translate this as bieng the point of administration of the poison, while Vertex reprezent the reception ( Moon is even more receptive, Pluto near which reprezents pluttonium ). As conclusion to the POF, Anti-Vertex and Vertex making aspects whit Moon, we could say again that the person involved in the poisoning was a friend, someone he knew, trusted and joined him at the sushi bar. ( Sorry for adding asteroids, but the Uranian Hades is in 11th house 26gem06 Rx, which involves a friend whit dark, secretive tendicies, Hades reprezents death by poison )

The second one which is quite strange, involves another person besides the one who joined Litvinenko at bar. South node disposes ruler Mercury. Their distance is about 50 degree, which is the septile aspect of 51.428571 ( orb 2.5, which works in our chart ). The symbolistic about the septile is atribuited to Sun/Leo, which reprezents a leader, bieng in 4th house, the natal country or the country he spended his time the most... Russia? Leader? Putin involved? shows a lot... considering the sun conjuncts Jupiter ( in scorpio gives luck and protection to hidden, dark, secretive, dirty involment to Litvinenko's death ). Also I said about Pisces interpretation, Neptune ( in 7th ) reprezents someone whit collective influence, someone who affects the population. Neptune tends to show collectiviness, while Uranus shows individual ( someone that was commanded by someone whit power and high political influence... Kremlin and Putin? )

I calculated the Part of Death which is positionated at 6' libra where Lilith is very near, dark truth about the death, in libra is about the ones Litvinenko knew.

After these methods, I would say Kremlin was involved, which supports Kaiousei no Senshi's debate and results. I would say there are even more persons involved and still yet not shown, like Vladimir Putin.

Igor is not excluded from this subject, so he is a good suspect as well since 12th house is ruled by Moon which is strongly connected to Litvinenko's death.

By the way... The part of assassination ( Yang ) is Mars + Neptune - Uranus is in 27 libra 4th house, still showing the ones that Litvinenko knew were more involved than the hidden and unknown persons.

I typed fast ... sorry for any spelling errors.

Last edited:

Futurist

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
Wouldn't the weak Moon in its detriment swing it the other way? Or does it have no effect at all, and why not if so?

Hi,

Well firstly I wasn't using strict rules associated with horary interps here. It's an event chart so I was just using symbolism but if one wants to apply horary rules, I don't think moon in detriment necessarily swings things the other way Rather the Moon in detriment would, I believe, indicate that the killer i.e 12th ruler Moon is not in a strong position. This would hold true as 'Igor' is a known suspect.

This is really draco's thread and area - what do you say D?

warm regards

Kx
Betelgeuse - I really enjoyed your interp.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Two comments and then I'll leave this up to Draco.

First, thanks to a link Tikana provided me with one night, it led to a story on British airplanes being found to have radiation. I found the story today in the local newspaper.
It seems these two planes were Britian-bound from Russia, suggesting the poison did indeed come from Russia (Ruler of the eigth and ninth in the seventh). Mars Trining the Ninth house cusp, would that be violence from afar?
Second, he met Mario Scaramella just before he became ill, but Mario was cleared of radiation via testing. A newspaper has claimed that Scaramella used this meeting to pass secret document. I get a large PoF in the eleventh factoring in with the Grand Trine with Mercury and Uranus vibe from this. Adding to it that Mario Scaramella is now currently in Italy (being Italian, that's usually where we find them) agreeing with what Futurist said about Saturn in Leo being significant of Italy. Perhaps this is our man?

Your turn Draco! I swear! I'm done...for now.

fensi88

"The UK's director of public prosecutions has recommended Mr Lugovoi (Russian) be extradited for the "grave crime" of murder by poisoning of Mr Litvinenko. "(BBC news)

Draco

The astrocartography of this chart is interesting.

Three nationalities are tied together in the Litvinenko case, a poisoning taking place in England, of a Russian in a Japanese restaurant.

In the event chart for Litvinenko's death, there is no ACG line significantly close to London, but both Moscow and Tokyo have Uranus angular, making Russian and Japanese things, resonate to the same Uranian frequency.

I imagine that in other charts pertaining to the chain of events leading up to his death, there will have been ACG lines running through London at significant moments, and making further connections with Moscow and Tokyo.

The poison that killed Litvinenko was Polonium 210, a Uranium extract. The fact that the poison was said to have been administered in a sushi bar would seem to make Uranus in Pisces a natural significator of the poisoning. Uranus is in the eighth, and is disposited by Jupiter which rules the eighth.

In the ACG, the Uranus/DC line goes straight through Moscow. The descendant is open enemies and opponents, and Livinenko knew that he had enemies, which is why he sought asylum in London.

The Uranus/IC line runs straight through Tokyo, and is crossed above Tokyo by the Jupiter/AC line.

The IC is the place of the grave and the end of matters, Uranus in Pisces is the polomium in the sushi bar. Jupiter is associated with fish via it's rulership of Pisces, and it rules the eighth house of death and the ninth of foreign lands, and is the dispositor of Uranus.

This makes me wonder about Litvinenko's natal chart and significant charts stemming from it, and where it might be shown that places in which the Russian merges with the Japanese may have been dangerous for him.

Note that both the poisoner (Uranus/DC) and the poison itself (Uranus/IC) move unseen, in keeping with the covert nature of the invisible planet Uranus orbiting beyond the veil of Saturn.