DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

leomoon

Watching TV today, they had Barbara Res Trump's once CEO in charge of building the Trump Towers -

She said she's put it off although wanted to write years ago, but his lies are so outrageous she felt she TOO had to come forward with the truth.

She said he is Anti-Semitic and Racist -

She gave examples like once she was advertising for a young man job to do a certain type of labor, and the secretary called her saying "the boy was in the lobby"

When she walked down she saw it was a young black boy (or man) . As it turned out, she said he didn't have the experience afterall, BUT trump called her in later and gave her hell telling her "Don't you DARE bring a black kid into this lobby where we are selling multi-millionaire condos!"

I had a very similar thing happen to me by my racist boss in the late 60s (around 1969) or the same year that Governor Wallace was in Maryland giving a speech and I went to hear him........It was a tense time to say the least.

A young man I met there outside of the forum or Civic Center wanted to talk with me about what they are fighting for and why his group was there that night. I guess he thought I was nice and talked with him (I was young then :) and not married) :wink:

The next day he showed up at my office door asking to take me to lunch :biggrin: Shocked, the racist man who owned 1/3rd of the insurance company I worked for, called me in his office and essentially said the same thing that trump said to Barbara Res.

I haven't yet read Barbara's new book, so I don't know what HER response to him was, but I told my boss, "You can tell me how to behave in the office, but you cannot tell me how I should behave OUT of this office!"
He never said anything to me again :whistling:

The new book's author also gave an example of his Anti Semetic ways. He had hired a German man to do a certain type of positional job in the organzation and told the others he had there who were Jewish, that "he is CLEAN, he is ORGANIZED like most Germans are -" but warned them too "he is from the olden days (forgot exact words)" but meant that he had his "ways" of dealing with Jews. Something about "reminiscent of the past" and warning the others present. :w00t: We'll have to read the book for exact quotes or watch her upcoming interviews.

I found this new article which may tell us more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ked-Jews-ovens-banned-black-people-lobby.html

leomoon

Tower of Lies expose - by Trump CEO : out today:

And she has witnesses on some of these episodes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ked-Jews-ovens-banned-black-people-lobby.html

A former longtime Trump executive has claimed the president once made her fire a woman for being pregnant, joked to Jewish businessmen about 'the ovens' and banned black people from the lobbies of his buildings.
Barbara Res has accused Donald Trump of a catalogue of racist, sexist and anti-Semitic behavior spanning the 18 years she worked for him as the construction boss for Trump Tower.

A former longtime Trump executive has claimed the president once made her fire a woman for being pregnant, joked to Jewish businessmen about 'the ovens' and banned black people from the lobbies of his buildings. Barbara Res and Trump in an undated image
In the book, Res recalls at least two separate incidents where Trump is outraged at black people simply being in or around the buildings he owns.
On one occasion, Res said Trump shouted at her to get rid of a black man working on the construction site of Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
'Get him off there right now,' he reportedly said, 'And don't ever let that happen again.
'I don't want people to think that Trump Tower is being built by black people.'

and:

Res' book also points to anti-Semitic behavior from the president.
In it, Res recounts a time Trump allegedly made jokes about the gas chambers to Jewish executives in reference to a German colleague.
The longtime exec says Trump hired a German residential manager because his heritage made him 'especially clean and orderly.'
The future president then joked in front of Jewish executives that 'this guy still reminisces about the ovens, so you guys better watch out for him,' she wrote.

The explosive memoir of her time working for Trump also details several incidents where she said he was disparaging of women.
Res claims Trump would often boast of his sexual escapades and talk graphically about women's appearances.
She says he wouldn't allow Res' secretary to attend important meetings because she didn't look like a model.
On one occasion, on a business trip to Los Angeles for a potential real estate development, Res says Trump turned a conversation about different neighborhoods into a discussion about the bodies of women in those areas.
Trump said women in Marina del Rey had 'tighter asses' than women in Beverly Hills or Bel Air, Res claims.

Last edited:

leomoon

Barbara Res who was his CEO until she retired for 18 years also said she helped organize a large party for the opening of a Tower...balloons all sorts of party atmosphere to be held in honor of the building completed:

BUT he didn't want any laborers or workers to show up!!!

In anecdotes from her 18-year tenure working for the future president include the time Trump reportedly threw a lavish 'topping out' party in 1982 to celebrate the completion of Trump Tower but refused to allow construction workers to attend it. Res says Trump hit back at the idea of inviting construction workers - despite these parties typically being thrown for them.

'Construction workers? I don't want the construction workers,' Trump said, before grudgingly allowing 'just the foreman,' the book claims.
Trump instead wanted people of prominence there and persuaded the New York City mayor and state governor to attend the event, says Res.

leomoon

Barbara Res compares his business dealings to cheating in a game of Monopoly.
'Imagine if you cheated,' she writes.
'You took money from the bank, skipped spaces, put houses on your properties when no one was looking, and took everyone else's houses. Would you win?'
Res claims: 'It's not hard to look at the trajectory of his entire life and spot an unmistakable pattern: The bigger he got as a name, the smaller he got as a person.'
Trump's campaign has dismissed the allegations made in the new book.
'This is transparently a disgruntled former employee packaging a bunch of lies in a book to make money,' said Tim Murtaugh, communications director for Trump's campaign, reported the Times.
Res worked for Trump for 18 years from 1978, eventually becoming the executive vice president and senior vice president at the Trump Organization.

She oversaw the renovation of The Plaza Hotel for Trump and the construction of Trump Tower.
Res first broke her silence about Trump's behavior back in 2016 when he was running for president.

At the time, Trump held Res up as an example of ‘how great he’s going to be for women’ - as he faced multiple accusations of sexual assault from multiple women and was overheard on a 2005 Access Hollywood hot mic saying he 'grabbed [women] by the p****'.
Res said in 2016 she believed Trump was 'absolutely' capable of sexual assault and called him a 'blatant sexist.' :whistling:

leomoon

After that interview today; Wayne Kessler who has a staff of 4 people working on cataloguing "Trump's Lies" as Fact Checkers

said that they are currently about 8 weeks behind on his lies because they have been flying like crazy (the lies), because of so many rally s he is doing including phone rally about 30-45 minutes each time with his rich fans.

The Fact checkers said his total Lie and Misspeaking the facts actually are probably up past 25,000 by the time of Election Day rolls around.
This is calculated as an estimate only based on the over 22,500 lies and mis-applying the facts (not knowing if he truly believes or is just lying) in otherwords. The 22,500 count was in the middle of August 2020

(See Trump's Mercury for a better understanding of his consistent lying)

For example:

He said over 232 times that his Tax Cut was the largest in history! (not true) ...He also would say this BEFORE it was even written!

Instead in the past 100 years, the Fact Checkers say that it is #8 on tax cuts.

2) He lies all the time about the Wall which is not really a wall, just a portion of repairing what was there with steel girders which can be overcome and not that much has been done with it.

3) Over 400 times he has said "My economy is the BEST economy in the world history" Kessler said this is factually incorrect. It was better in the 50s, 60s and even the 80s.

Apparently, "60 Minutes" with Leslie Stahl will be on this coming Sunday and you can hear her call him on the "best economy" lie he repeated over 400 times. He will say to her something like "its true" but of course its factually incorrect!

david starling

Trump's business dealings in 2019 netted him $440,000,000. Ivanka and her husband took in another, separate $36,000,000.

Trump's prestige as President boosted his profits, since he broke the rules of decorum and tradition by not divesting. He, himself, benefits greatly from his own tax-policies.

He gave his $400,000 salary to charity, making it tax-deductible.

Of the products his business interests sell, nearly 2/3 were NOT "Made in America".

leomoon

President Barack "Hussein" Obama is in Miami in a (looks like a car lot a large open space) and everytime he finishes a sentence or thought "cars honk" :cool:

I think his best line so far is this one:

(He puts his hand up as though shading his eyes from the sun) and asks the crowd "How many of you out there have a Secret Bank account in China?"

THAT got a LOT of honks :happy::joyful::whistling: whistles and claps

leomoon

Trump's business dealings in 2019 netted him $440,000,000. Ivanka and her husband took in another, separate $36,000,000.

Trump's prestige as President boosted his profits, since he broke the rules of decorum and tradition by not divesting. He, himself, benefits greatly from his own tax-policies.

He gave his $400,000 salary to charity, making it tax-deductible.

Of the products his business interests sell, nearly 2/3 were NOT "Made in America".

Lets see now, if this figure is correct i.e. 440 MILLION in one year alone, how much percentage wise is that paltry (tax deductible) 400,000.00 salary. 4%? :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: OR is it 1% or less?

JUPITERASC

"Biden looked frail & weak, not able to explain why he hasn't done anything for 47 years for the American people."

This is an enormous disadvantage, that he can't get over however he turns things.

I still don't understand how he became the favoured candidate from the lineup of over 20 candidates at the original debates. He didn't even win in the primaries.

JUPITERASC

Trump wasn't a politician for 47 years like Biden getting paid by the taxpayers to help THEM....except all Joe did was help his family get very rich while the people who voted in him got shafted.

Trump followed in his father's footsteps into the real estate business. Not everyone should be a politician David or who will run the economy & hire people? Trump went bankrupt a few timed, not unusual but he always came back. He was the star of the Celebrity Apprentice, a show I really liked.

He changed his mind about issues, people do all the time. Obama was against gay marriage his entire life & then changed suddenly. It's okay for people to change their minds David. And why are you attacking him for not serving in the military neither did Biden nor Obama nor Bush Jr. Not everyone wants to be in the military, that's what democracy is all about. Clinton didn't serve either.

You can call it an 'power trip' because he ran for the Presidency & WON....but why not say that about anyone who runs for the job? Why single him out?

Actually, President Trump decided to run he says because he didn't like the way Obama-Biden were running things. He doesn't need the money, he donates his salary, he has a deep & patriotic love for the country & wants everyone to do well. He got the U.S. out of that terrible deal with Iran in which Obama/Biden
paid them BILLIONS & it's expired now. Thank God Trump did win because he is working for the country & not himself like Biden & many other corrupt politicians. People love & respect Trump because he's NOT a politician, he actually has REAL experience in the REAL world.

I know the Dems are getting angrier & angrier because the Trump Train is rolling to a huge victory on Nov 3rd. But respect the voter. THEY voted in President Trump in & will do so again. You must respect democracy. The lies, attacks & smear campaign against the POTUS only prove one thing, the fake news media are just as corrupt as many of the politicians like Biden that they protect. People are sick & tired of them getting richer & richer while the average American worker gets ignored by most politicians. Trump never ignored them & that's why he won & that's why he will win again.:love::love::love:

JUPITERASC

maxresdefault-144-1024x576.jpg

david starling

Current cost for Trump's golf outings paid for with tax-payer $$$: Over $100,000,000 (that's a very low estimate).

Most amazing, Trump actually CHARGES the Secret Service for using the golf carts they need to ensure his safety at Maralago!