College,

Pinkybow

Should I return to college, a course I was previously studying but never completed . I do feel inadequate not having any qualifications so im not sure if I’m just doing it to have something for all the money I’ve put into it. Saturn is in the first so is void? But he is in Capricorn so I’m not sure?
Any input would be a great help.

imgur.com/a/AgdMVKj

Last edited:

nadiaaa

for college and higher education we look into the 9th house. for learning skills, mind, and communication we look into the 3rd house. nothing is in the 9th house. in the 3rd house we have uranus. you are the ascendant ruler so we look into the first house. we have Pluto, Saturn, and Moon. Pluto in a horary chart can indicate something or someone toxic around you and you need to let go because it's very negative. Saturn in a horary chart indicates self doubt at times especially with school. Saturn is all about self discipline. you might be changing your mind about college or might be getting stressed out if you want to go or not. the moon in a horary charts can indicate success but will need be careful with moon trine mercury which means bad decisions. about the 3rd house that has uranus in it indicates separation or maybe loss of friends... i would say no, but you should if you want! just because there are going to be challenges doesn't mean anything. you just have to work through them and you will be okay:cool:

Pinkybow

for college and higher education we look into the 9th house. for learning skills, mind, and communication we look into the 3rd house. nothing is in the 9th house. in the 3rd house we have uranus. you are the ascendant ruler so we look into the first house. we have Pluto, Saturn, and Moon. Pluto in a horary chart can indicate something or someone toxic around you and you need to let go because it's very negative. Saturn in a horary chart indicates self doubt at times especially with school. Saturn is all about self discipline. you might be changing your mind about college or might be getting stressed out if you want to go or not. the moon in a horary charts can indicate success but will need be careful with moon trine mercury which means bad decisions. about the 3rd house that has uranus in it indicates separation or maybe loss of friends... i would say no, but you should if you want! just because there are going to be challenges doesn't mean anything. you just have to work through them and you will be okay:cool:

Thank you for your reply.
I am very stressed about the situation, I have already put in a lot of money to not have finished or gained anything. My own fault. I’m not very confident or do I believe in myself much. I’m only really considering going back for what I’ve put in not for the love of it. Who could the Pluto possibly represent,? And would that person usually show up in a horary?

nadiaaa

i don't think Pluto could represent a person anymore.. i think it's your mindset or personal image? you also said you are not very confident so it is indeed your mindset and personal image. pluto is in the first house and the 1st house always represents the person who asked the question. you did confirm that you are getting stressed out about going back or not so maybe that's it. pluto makes a sextile around the midheaven so you it does show that you are getting stressed out...:sad: