Read my chart

mihaimar

Hello!

thank you in advance for helping me discover more about me. i've reached this forum in my quest to self discovery, i am borned at 9:30pm on 14 04 90 in bucharest, romania. My aries traits are shifthing now that i reached 30 yo to a more scorpio figure.

PVYFgPG.png

Augustine

Assume you are a male. This chart shows a lot of ambitions, good potential for success in business. You had successes but then also failures back to back. You could not hold on to opportunities when they are big. It is great to see how you had overcome difficulties in the past. That is the key to say that you will be successful.
You could be much better if you'd chose the right time to go forward or wait for the moment to come. For example 2015 and 2016! :wink: This year, 2020, I have to step back from your work also, but it will be fine. You have to deal with yourself if not depression!
As I see that you don't have true friends, so that might make you feel lonely, but that is good for self discovery. You can explain this through meditation why it is that way.
So it is good to know astrology! And, yes, you also have the abilities in this field as you have inheritance from your family in spirituality.
A few words for your chart to start with.
Good lucks.

mihaimar

Thank you Augustine for your reading, i would like to find out more if possible.

Indeed, i am a man.

Is there something about love relationships? In my past i made not so good decisions to stick with girls believing that they will change, and i almost snapped at all my exes, verbally. Regarding spirituality i have a strange feeling that i don't belong to my body, i that i have more feminine traits although i don't like man (sexually).

nadiaaa

you have venus trine ascendant which makes you very attractive. you have mars in aquarius too. mars is usually for sexuality. venus is also for sexuality too but its more for what you look for in your partners. your venus is in pisces. when you have venus in pisces, it means you prefer your partners to have a feminine aura. your mars in aquarius means you are very eccentric. you like anything that can be different. it also means you are very independent and can't be tied down to one way of doing things. for when you almost lashed out verbally at one of your exes/partners, you have moon trine midheaven. that makes you very sensitive and your reactions and emotions are intense. your pluto conjunct ascendant makes you a very deep and complex person. you love to be powerful and may also have a hard time in relationships (which is totally okay). hope this helps!