Do you see hope for our Marriage? :(

Maia

Hello guys! I hope this is the right thread to post this, but
desperately need some insights. Me and my SO have had a rocky relationship from the start. We don't really have a lot in common, so I feel we aren't t compatible on a basic level. And added to that he is very restless and often quite immature. I see the Aries energy in his chart could be contributing to this? He has issues with anger also, and though it subsides quickly it affects me a lot ( my Hades Moon needs are also to blame). But I figure from his behavior that he could possibly have some undiagnosed mental issues.. Do you see anything here?

And I know we have a lot of hard aspects in our synastry, but do you see any enduring positive ones?? We do love each other and I'm looking for hope. Do you think ours is a karmic connection maybe? Attached synastry, I'm the blue. Tia!

Attachments

• Point Blur_May102020_110242.jpg
    Point Blur_May102020_110242.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Ghost00

Banned
If you want to pm or post the birthday data we can better answer the questions. In the meantime, yes, your relationship does have correlations with several strong points!
You need to give him a lot of room to roam like a wild mustang. Only thing is, you have to keep an eye on him too and make sure he gets fed at home.
His anger should be manageable. Could be related to gall bladder energy blockage or ear energy flow problem which is regulated by kidney vibes. Try potion number six to help clear that up. Energy flow disruptions start in gall bladder but can cause blood energy problems and possible complex physical and mental energy flow problems. Easy solution but need daily, especially in morning. Looks like he might be a good guy.

ElenaJ

What served as a strong attraction that keeps you together is the ascendent/descendent conjunction, which is a very powerful aspect to have between two people. You each mirror the other, and this pulls you together.
His Pluto on your descendent is important, your descendent is scorpio and Pluto is co-ruler, so this represents what you look for in a relationship.
Your moon is also there on your descendent, and combined with the moon/pluto aspect, this is a very strong emotional and sexual connection, especially in the sign of scorpio.
This is compulsive, one looks into the other's inner soul with this aspect.
Combined with the descendent, it would be hard for you to separate.
On the downside, this can be very manipulative. Pluto wants to control and dominate, and moon is soft and tender emotions, so you are almost captured by this energy.
Venus/jupiter conjunction is a very positive contact, you really can enjoy being together, you can have a lot of fun together.
Sun/neptune conjunct gives you rose coloured glasses, you idealise the other one, there is a spiritual contact, and as long as that bubble doesn't burst by reality setting it, it can be positive. it can also lead to illusions, and also deception. This can be nicely balanced out by the moon/neptune trine.
Mars/saturn together can be a constructive contact, but it can also put a damper on your actions, as well as your sexual epression, mars being the sexual energy planet and Saturn being the responsible, critical energy.
His moon trines your Saturn/uranus/neptune cluster, which helps keep things in balance and can be very helpful in the relationship.
You have a mixed bag here, it isn't a relaxed easy relationship but a very compelling one.
The ascendent/descendent conjunction with mars/pluto might make it impossible for you to break away.
There probably is something karmic that has to work out between you both.