Can anyone help? Please!

cossie

I would be very grateful if someone could take the time to look at this chart and offer some astrological insight into a very special lady's problems.
Ann is a very intelligent,selfless,humble,spiritual,caring person.She has spent her whole adult life taking care of other people.
Her husband has been nothing but a burden to her.He drinks alcohol daily,has never worked,puts her down all the time and does absolutely nothing! She has 3 grown up children who have very idealised,neptunian view of the family.They do not see the hurt that their father causes and believe their parents to be happy and in love.
Ann has worked with people with learining disabilities for many years until recently she lost her job when the building she worked in was closed down.She turned 70 years old this year,but likes to be busy.Her biggest fear is of being stuck at home with her husband. She has been volunteering for the Citizens Advice Bureau and helping foreign immigrants in her town with English etc
Losing her job,however coincided with a whole host of other changes within herself which have left Ann feeling ill,depressed,insecure and desperate!
She has always been a healthy person and rarely goes to the doctor but has recently been suffering blinding headaches,blurred vision and high blood pressure. Several times she has had to pull off the road while driving.We have told her not to drive but she does not want to lose her independance.
She has sought help from doctors and has also taken a spiritual approach by joining a buddhist study group,doing Tai Chi and trying accupuncture but nothing gives permanent relief and she is feeling more desperate,useless and lost and is truly starting to feel that she has a life threatening illness that hasnt been diagnosed!
Ann is very scared now and feeling anxious about her future. Her plight is being largely ignored by those closest to her as they refuse to believe there is any problem!
My worry is that she is not getting the help and support she needs and would really like to help her myself.If I can do this by helping her to understand some of the planetary forces at work at this time,she may be able to release herself from some of her burdens and resolve her health problems.
The chart I have done is a natal chart with transits,but she does not know her birth time so it is for 12 noon and therefore we cannot interpret the houses.
The aspects which stand out to me are the traniting chiron to her natal moon,transiting uranus to her natal saturn and pluto creeping up to her north node.Could these be the cause of her problems?
Any insight would be useful and truly appreciated plus any solutions or advice.
Thankyou in advance.
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p203/chickoo73/Annstransitchart.gif

Arian Maverick

Although I am not sure how this figures into an interpretation, I think it is interesting that the Moon was almost exactly conjunct your friend's North Node the day you created and uploaded this chart :)

I do not have much time to respond this morning, but hopefully this list of transits provided by Canopus may be helpful:

Ann Morgan
Sep. 26 1936, 0h00, Boston, ENG 00°01'00"W 52°59'N
Time unknown - no houses calculated
TRANSITS FOR (Universal Time): Oct. 26 2006, 20h51
Legal time: Sydney Oct. 27 2006, 7h51
Tropical Zodiac

Transiting Sun - SCO. 3°18'
sesquisquare natal Saturn (PIS.18°01'), orb:00°17'
inconjunct natal Midheaven (ARI. 5°01'), orb:01°43'

Transiting Moon - SAG.26°17'
quintile natal Mercury (LIB.12°58'), orb:01°19'
sextile natal Venus (LIB.26°36'), orb:00°19'
conjunct natal Nth Node (SAG.28°36'), orb:02°20'
opposed natal Sth Node (GEM.28°36'), orb:02°20'
opposed natal Chiron (GEM.23°19'), orb:02°58'
biquintile natal Ascendant (LEO 1°06'), orb:01°11'

Transiting Mercury - SCO.24°50'
inconjunct natal Chiron (GEM.23°19'), orb:01°31'
conjunct natal Part of Fortune (SCO.25°40'), orb:00°51'

Transiting Venus - SCO. 3°05'
sesquisquare natal Saturn (PIS.18°01'), orb:00°04'
square natal Ascendant (LEO 1°06'), orb:01°59'
inconjunct natal Midheaven (ARI. 5°01'), orb:01°56'

Transiting Mars - SCO. 2°09'
sesquisquare natal Saturn (PIS.18°01'), orb:00°51'
square natal Ascendant (LEO 1°06'), orb:01°03'

Transiting Jupiter - SCO.23°47'
biquintile natal Sth Node (GEM.28°36'), orb:01°10'
inconjunct natal Chiron (GEM.23°19'), orb:00°28'
conjunct natal Part of Fortune (SCO.25°40'), orb:01°53'

Transiting Saturn - LEO 23°37'
sextile natal Chiron (GEM.23°19'), orb:00°18'

Transiting Uranus (retrograde) -PIS.11°04'
inconjunct natal Mercury (LIB.12°58'), orb:01°54'
sesquisquare natal Venus (LIB.26°36'), orb:00°32'
quintile natal Nth Node (SAG.28°36'), orb:00°27'

Transiting Neptune (retrograde) -AQU.17°02'
sesquisquare natal Sun (LIB. 2°43'), orb:00°41'
sextile natal Jupiter (SAG.17°36'), orb:00°33'
inconjunct natal Neptune (VIR.17°07'), orb:00°05'

Transiting Pluto - SAG.25°06'
quintile natal Mercury (LIB.12°58'), orb:00°08'
sextile natal Venus (LIB.26°36'), orb:01°30'
sesquisquare natal Uranus (TAU. 8°54'), orb:01°12'
conjunct natal Nth Node (SAG.28°36'), orb:03°30'
opposed natal Chiron (GEM.23°19'), orb:01°47'
biquintile natal Ascendant (LEO 1°06'), orb:00°00'

Transiting Nth Node (retrograde) -PIS.24°39'
inconjunct natal Venus (LIB.26°36'), orb:01°57'
square natal Chiron (GEM.23°19'), orb:01°20'
trine natal Part of Fortune (SCO.25°40'), orb:01°01'

Transiting Sth Node (retrograde) -VIR.24°39'
sesquisquare natal Uranus (TAU. 8°54'), orb:00°45'
square natal Chiron (GEM.23°19'), orb:01°20'
sextile natal Part of Fortune (SCO.25°40'), orb:01°01'

Transiting Black Moon - LIB. 9°39'
conjunct natal Mercury (LIB.12°58'), orb:03°19'
inconjunct natal Uranus (TAU. 8°54'), orb:00°45'
quintile natal Pluto (CAN.28°37'), orb:00°58'

Transiting Chiron - AQU. 4°41'
trine natal Sun (LIB. 2°43'), orb:01°57'
biquintile natal Sth Node (GEM.28°36'), orb:00°04'
sextile natal Midheaven (ARI. 5°01'), orb:00°20'

Arian Maverick

cossie

Gosh! So much information,my mind is boggling.
How come the transiting chiron to natal moon(1'orb) is not here on this list?Also Uranus to saturn(maybe 7'orb is too wide)?
I will set to work on this but any help will be much appreciated.
Many thanks AM!

Last edited:

cossie

I would have thought that Jupiter conjunct the natal pars fortunae would have meant something progressive happening.
Do u think BML conjunct natal mercury is adding to her dark feelings of her illness being something life threatening?
This lady really needs some advice,please can anyone help me out here?

starlink

Hello Cossie, I am also about to prepare dinner now but would like to help of course. I think, taking in account that your friend is 70, it would be good to look at the progressions, especially Moon, Sun and Mars (because of the headaches). I am also inclined to look for a suitable Ascendant (I am looking at Virgo in particular, her beeing so helpful to others. The husband would fall in Pisces, showing a weak or incapacitated spouse (in some cases) with the ruler Neptune in her (then) 12th, showing the alcohol stuff. I will have a look and see what I can come up with. Best regards, Starlink

freedomlover

Cossie,

I received many impressions about your friends as I read your post and looked over your friend's chart. I sense that your friend is an "old soul" - highly spiritually developed - and this is a huge growth experience for her. It does seem that everything has "come home to roost" at once for her. I know it has to be very difficult for her. She is fortunate to have a friend like you who sees into her situation and understands the need for spiritual understanding - not just dealing with the surface issues.

I actually read much more in her natal chart than her transits.

Neptune in Virgo opposing Saturn in Pisces, t-squaring Jupiter in Sagittarius.

This was the focal point of her chart for me, and describes what you outlined in your post to a "T". This combination shows that one of her major life lessons is to quit "being a martyr", "sacrificing herself" for others. Neptune in Virgo has a tendency to believe it is being spiritual to serve others endlessly, and to never be served herself. She probably derives most of her sense of self-worth from being "useful", and so is quite despondent when she can find no way to be "useful". Her Saturn in Pisces would denote her need to break out of this behavior. Saturn issues - lessons, responsibility, lack of self-love, burdens carried that are too heavy. Pisces issues - "being a martyr" vs. true spirtuality and universal love that stems from loving oneself first and then loving others as themselves, victimization, deception, "addictive" behaviors, things buried in the sub-conscious (often from past lives) It sounds like your friend is "addicted" to serving, being busy, and being useful.

It is also highly likely that this was taught to her by her religion, either in this life and/or past lives. Indeed this is the foundation of "Christianity" - to make oneself "nothing", and serve everyone else at one's own expense - to be "a martyr". A deeper study of this teaching would show that that is NOT what the true message of humility is. True humility begins with equality, NOT subservience/degradation of self. Your friend's Jupiter in Sagittarius is the point of the t-square between the two energies, so it is very likely that she feels "driven" to this behavior by her deep spiritual beliefs and desire to please God. She needs to understand that God is an "Equal-opportunity Love-r, and is NOT pleased at everybody else being "loved", and her going without being loved and nurtured.

Also, the chart doesn't show it by lines, but it seems to me that Chiron in Gemini is in square position, as well, making this a cross in mutable signs.
Chiron in Gemini opposes Jupiter in Sagittarius, and squares Neptune in Virgo and Saturn in Pisces. One predominant trait of Sagittarian issues is that of believing what others teach hook, line, and sinker, without checkng things out for herself. Also, doing other's wills, and neglecting your own, and defining yourself through another's viewpoint of you. Chiron in Gemini would point to the need to do some deep study of spiritual teachings to gain a deeper understanding of what love is and how Universal laws work. She needs to learn to meditate - go within, and get in touch with what the true desires of her heart are - for her true desires are the ones God planted there. This will help separate her will from doing other's will. (Chiron in Gemini, again.) The cross in Mutable points to a major life lesson in learning to truly follow intuition, learn the path of true Spiritual love, and getting in touch with her "shadow" (Chiron in Gemini).

Transiting Uranus in Pisces (which includes the Virgo polarity) is approaching an exact conjunct with her natal Saturn,as you noted. It is also opposing her natal Neptune in Virgo, and squaring Jupiter in Sag and Chiron in Gemini, as it moves forward. I see this as the major thing "shaking up" her life. Again, Uranus issues - breaking free, detaching, Christ-consciousness, and the aforementioned Pisces issues.

Your friend has Pluto in Cancer opposing her Moon in Aquarius. This shows her tendency to give too much -to try to "mother" everybody. But she's trying to give what she has never truly received - unconditional love. Therefore, her "giving" has a subconscious selfish reason behind it. This is part of her shadow she needs to face. Much of her healing and rebirth will come as she goes inward and understands what "drives" her to make the choices she's made, faces her fears, and gets in touch with her deepest needs. She can't be a mother to all until she is first a mother to herself. This pattern of behavior may be rooted in one of two things, the way I see it. Either she patterns herself after her own mother or mother-figure's behavior. OR she did not get much emotional nurture and is denying her own emotional needs in an attempt to meet everyone else's. The subconscious drive beneath that one, of course, is "If I nurture everyone, they will nurture me." or if sellf-worth was extremely stunted by the lack of emotional nurture, the internal message would be "Everyone else deserves nurture, but I don't." (Using the example of "As within, so without", that I spoke of to you on your post, Cossie.... That is exactly what she is creating. She has been giving to everyone else. She is denying her own needs and vulnerability, and so her children are mirroring this to her. She sees herself as "The Giver that never needs to receive - the strong one.", and so others are seeing her this way, as well.) Transiting Chiron is conjuncting her natal Aquarius moon, and so opposing Pluto in Cancer,as well. So this ties into the issues from the mutable cross, and would give insight into what has brough her to this "crossroads" in her life. Chiron in Aquarius issues include: connecting to the Christ-consciousness through intuition, equality of all, one's "true place" in humanity- the "body of Christ".

Your friend also has Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Libra. Again, the need to balance "self" with "other". Learning to see others, and her environment as a "mirror" would be of great help to her progress. Libra issues include codependency, people-pleasing and repressed anger - all arising from neglecting the self, the polarity - Aries.

Her Mars is at 29* Leo. This gives her a clue as to how she directs her energy. Underneath all of her self-less serving are some unhealed Leo issues. She more than likely holds on to all of the serving- staying busy at her own expense, because it give her a sense of control. She also gets much admiration from others. These are both Leo issues. It is at the 29th degree of mastery, so this, too reflects the lesson of her chart. She needs to get in touch with her true needs, and a sense of self-love, dignity, and worth. As she does this, she will feel a sense of support from the universe, and can let go of her need for control and admiration from others. Transiting Saturn in Leo should help with this process, especially the closer it gets to the 29th degree.

She should also get a big boost in the coming year as she has a Jupiter return, as she has natal Jupiter in Sagittarius.

The thought also occurred to me that the reason she hates to be stuck at home with her husband, at least, is that there is something she has internalized that he represents to her. She does not want to face this. However some of her greatest healing may come in facing it through some self-introspection/therapy. There is some quality of "escapism" in that she stays busy to avoid him, so she is "running" from this internally, as well.

Also, as I read your post, Cossie, I keep thinking strongly about a book I've read called: "When Helping You is Hurting Me", by Carmen Renee Berry. I really think the information in this book would be life-changing for your friend, (maybe you, as well.) It is an inexpensive paperback, and could probably be obtained used through Amazon.com for just a few dollars. I highly encourage you to obtain a copy for your friend. It is a tremendous, easy-to understand psychological help. It would give her great understanding in her psychological issues and the use of the "mirror-effect" in relationships.

Please encourage your friend that this is not the end of her life, but a new beginning. God has much more in store for your friend, if she is willing to undergo some serious soul-searching and transformation. This can be a stumbling block or a stepping stone - the choice is hers. The end of her life could truly outshine everything in her life thus far.

cossie

Starlink and Freedomlover,
Thankyou thankyou thankyou,I had almost given up on this post.
When I saw your replys I felt excited and when I read them I felt emotional as you really do understand the situation.
I dont have time right now to reply properly,but I will as soon as I can.I just wanted to show my gratitude.

starlink

Hello Cossie, sorry I kept you waiting but I had some computer problems and the guy repairing them took ages!
First of all, I could never have said it better than Freedomlover, really. She includes Chiron into the T-square, making it a grand Sq. and I approve of that. This whole situation is happening because this Gr.Square is being activated from all sides. As I told you, I would look at her progressed positions and we all know that when a transiting planet touches one of the planets present in that particular T or Gr. Square, the issues connected with that configuration will be "stirred up" again- Because your friend is such a hard worker and also selfsacrificing, I choose to give her a Virgo ascendant where her Neptune is in conjunction to (from the 12th house), making 7th house falling in Pisces. Ruler Neptune in 12, as mentioned earlier on, could then signify a partner who is depending on alcohol.(in her case) I then get her Chiron in the 10th (her profession or worldly activities) where it forms the grand square with Saturn, Neptune and Jupiter, leading to what Freedomlover also mentioned, her totally giving up herself for others. Progressed Chiron, will you believe it, is at the moment conjuncting her natal Chiron, Progressed Sun at 13 Sag. conjunct (ingoing!) her Jupiter, influencing the grand square from there, and transiting Uranus approaching conjunction with natal Saturn (very clearly showing an abrupt breaking up established patterns) also triggering from that point, this difficult T-square. Everything she believed in so far, will undergo change. All the attention she gave to others, she will now learn to give to herself if she wants to get better. She most probably never saw herself as a worthwhile person, unless she could be servile (Neptune in 12) and do what others tell her to do (3 planets in Libra showing "don't rock the boat", please, keep the peace at all costs, even at the cost of her good old self. That's probably why her children got the impression that all was "balanced" at home and that she and her husband had a good relationship.She could have been good at brushing problems under the carpet.
Now those headaches. Psychologically headaches are often associated with anger and frustration and fear, and now that she cannot work anymore like she used to, she is probably desperate to find something new in order not to have to stay home with a useless husband who does not support her (or facing up to a life where she is "worthless", according to herself.When I now take the Virgo Asc. as being her real Asc., Mercury becomes the ruler and what do I see? Progressed Mars, smack on top of her Mercury at 12.13 Libra. Even if Mercury should not be the ruler of her Ascendant, it still gouverns the 3rd house/sign, the thinking process and the nervous system. Mars conjuct Mercury excites the whole nervous system and the sextile to her Jupiter makes it only worse. But that will pass as soon as the planet goes forward and probably this will happen as soon as she has faced herself honestly and acknowledges what she has been doing, or rather, what she has been doing too much for others. With Pluto in opposition with her moon, also both involved in a very exact T-square with Venus, ruler of her SUN and Mercury she was bound to go through emotional turmoil and deep insight sooner or later and Solar Arc Chiron is now conjunct her Moon!, making it a painful self realisation. In my (intuitively set up) horoscope, her Solar Arc Moon enters the 8th house, again showing deep emotional turmoil or at least facing some sort of crisis. Then last observation, her Progressed Jupiter has entered Capricorn (0.39 degrees), indirectly connected also with the Jupiter-Saturn square in her natal.(Believe systems have to be tested).
I really hope you can give your friend some insight into herself. (yes, give her that book!!!)It is great that she has someone who cares so deeply about her. I wish both of you good luck.

cossie

Yes,with help from your explanations, I can totally see how the mutable grand cross plays out in Anns life. Im a Virgo and definately recognise those Virgo traits in Anns outermanner.Starlink I wouldnt be at all surprised if you was right in saying Virgo is her ascendant.The pisces side definately symbolises her husband.He is very Neptunian,not just his drinking but he smokes,writes poetry,sketches,sings(particularly when drunk!!)and is generally a neptunian character.The sagittarius part is definately Anns spirituality which is an innate part of her personality.She is a very high minded person and it doesnt surprise me at all Freedomlover that you feel she is an 'old soul'.Thats exactly how I would describe her.As for chiron in Gemini,I can see one instance in which this has been played out in her life.Her youngest son struggled at school due to 'Dyslexia' so Ann studyed the topic and went on to help many people with this problem and other learning difficulties.This would fit with 'chiron in 10th house' which is where Starlink said it would be with a Virgo ascendant.I think you are right that this is the time for her to 'face her shadow',however difficult this may be.
Good point Starlink on how those libra planets helped her give the impression all was well by balancing everything out.The children,even now as adults still believe everything is ok between their parents,when it never was! And yes Freedomlover as you said they are mirroring back her own vulnerability.
I can definately see the effects of the Uranus transit,her life is getting 'shaken up' big time. This is so hard for her at her time of life.
I really think you are both right that this is a time for her to face up to things and heal herself.To think of herself and work through all that she has buried deep inside.I truly believe that she has come to this realisation herself already as she has been trying many things such as yoga,prayer and meditation to clear and heal her mind.
Also she has been having a clear out at home(shes a hoarder) and has made a room for herself where she wont be disturbed so that she can spend time alone undisturbed.Im trusting that if she makes a way(physically and mentally) for healing to take place then she will find a way through this difficult time.She has my support it just worries me that her children are still expecting her to do so much for them when she really needs to do such a lot of work on herself! She seems to be unable to say no to them when they ask her to babysit etc.I suppose that is something she will have to try to overcome once she starts to get more on top of things again.Maybe her mars in leo will help her out here,especially as you say with the approaching transiting saturn conjunction to it as support.
Thankyou very much for the book recommendation. I will definately hunt it down and get it for her and read it myself.She is a book lover (another indication of a virgo asc)so I know its a gift she will truly appreciate.
Well I cant thank you enough for your time and knowledge.It is really appreciated and will be passed on in a useful way to help Ann.
I will update you with her progress and although I didnt tell her yet that I made this post,Im sure that she will be deeply touched, as i am, when I share your knowledge with her and she will realise that even without meeting her you have understood her needs and been so willing to help.
God bless you.

starlink

Thanks for your very kind answer Cossie . We are here to help each other and I really hope Ann will find her happiness again. Starlink

selfless

Banned
now ur problems will perhaps be over after u read this..Cossie, u are a good human being trying to help a lady, by helping u i will be very rejoiced..here u go.. Ascendant (Lagna) is Sagitarious, MOON SIGN(Chandra Rashi)--Capricon, Her Birth Star is Uttarasadha-3-whose Lord is Sun, who is with Mercury in 10th house, but Mercury, though strong but is RETROGRADE here giving inapproprite result..Mercury is the ruler of her job life..her Mercury dasa is upto oct 2025..THE REMEDY if follwed may yield miraculous RESULT in 100 Days Maximum..here it is --1. Feed Monkeys with wheat and jaggery..2..White Ants to be given seven cereals. this may be kept in the field/park under trees on the on the ground..3..keep SILVER with her for 90 days or more..
4..WEAR GOLD for sometime (at least 100 days)..
Remember any one remedy from no.1 to no.3 can be done... and Remedy no.4 is compulsory..it is LAL KITAB.. now be happy and smile..

selfless

Banned
understand theme of LAL KITAB (Red Book)

LAL KITAB (RED BOOK) is an important treatise on palmistry and Astrology..rules of prediction are also very much like those enunciated in astrology.. despite all this, the astrology of lal kitab is different from astrology we know of, be it eastern,western or of any origin..the people who frequent the astrologers are enamoured of the remedial measures of lal kitab(red book) and the astrologers who suggest them take pride in them..the 12 houses in lal kitab carries a little different meaning from the 12 houses of simple astrology.. see the differences , friends--have a look--
house no 1. ---education, intelligence,longevity
house no.2.----place of Worship,wealth,honour,mind
house no.3.----exit from this world, illness,disease
house no.4.-----period of childhood and prenatal period, old age
house no.5.-----house of progeny, welfare of children,future of native
house no.6.---hidden world, treasure house of Mercury & providential help
house no 7.----family affairs,material wants-- bread-clothing-housing
house no. 8.-----death , justice
house no.9.-----the commencement of luck
house no.10.----the Ground for the foundation of Luck
house no 11.------status,personal income,earnings,relation with world
house no.12.-----place of final rest according to the deeds or misdeeds, Character.
---------------------------------------------------------------
it seems u will find this hard to grasp/understand, but though it is complicated, it is very effective and yields fast results.. whenever u want to learn this more, u will be taught and helped..

selfless

Banned
lal kitab 3rd house

read the 3rd house of LAL KITAB -stands for-----the TIME of EXIT FROM THIS WORLD, time of death, illness, disease