Will I get a publishing deal this year?

Marsy

Hello,
Hope everyone is doing well.

I submitted my manuscript to over ten publishers for consideration. I am sitting here, anxious!

Chart is attached. Bless you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_publishing_deal_this_year_m.75225.43448.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_publishing_deal_this_year_m.75225.43448.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 26

Aria Venue

hello Marcy:smile:

I suppose you are talking about a book or something relevant...so mars is your "baby"..which has just entered in Taurus in his detriment ...moreover your career L10 is also MARS:sad:

From what I've seen I don't think so:sad:. You are a debilitated sun inside L8 The moon your co-significator in mercury (natural dispositor of communication, writing, Documents, papers, books, magazines...etc) in your L11 (house of hopes and wishes) will oppose a Jupiter L9 (higher knowledge...etc) which is also intercepted in your 5th house.

Even if i look this chart as deal between you and a buyer (l7) still i don't find any connection between you and the potential buyer, for the time being .You seem desperate to catch the buyers' pocket but i don t see any connection happening. Moreover you asked about a year so long term as to see a change happening.However i think that you'll soon be better as sun will enter jupiter and you'll dedicate yourself to this:smile:

I am sorry but this is what I've seen. I hope I am wrong and an astrologer might respond to your question and give you good news and you'll manage to find a publisher:love::love:

Marsy

hello Marcy:smile:

I suppose you are talking about a book or something relevant...so mars is your "baby"..which has just entered in Taurus in his detriment ...moreover your career L10 is also MARS:sad:

From what I've seen I don't think so:sad:. You are a debilitated sun inside L8 The moon your co-significator in mercury (natural dispositor of communication, writing, Documents, papers, books, magazines...etc) in your L11 (house of hopes and wishes) will oppose a Jupiter L9 (higher knowledge...etc) which is also intercepted in your 5th house.

Even if i look this chart as deal between you and a buyer (l7) still i don't find any connection between you and the potential buyer, for the time being .You seem desperate to catch the buyers' pocket but i don t see any connection happening. Moreover you asked about a year so long term as to see a change happening.However i think that you'll soon be better as sun will enter jupiter and you'll dedicate yourself to this:smile:

I am sorry but this is what I've seen. I hope I am wrong and an astrologer might respond to your question and give you good news and you'll manage to find a publisher:love::love:

Thank you very much! Currently, I don’t see myself being promoted at my current job but it pays the bills. I am trying to push my talents. I will keep trying.

I already have 3 other books with a growing following. I am hoping for a bigger publisher on this book.

Cheers and thanks once again :)

waybread

I don't see this chart as super promising. But that doesn't mean your manuscript won't get published eventually. I used Jupiter as ruler of the 9th house of publishing. The sun doesn't aspect it, but the moon makes a close opposition. This suggests something will happen, but the process won't be easy. For example, you might not like the publisher's terms, or perhaps you are asked to make a lot of revisions.

I don't know what field you're publishing in, but I assume it's kosher to submit a manuscript to multiple publishers. In my former field, publishers wanted some kind of exclusivity with a manuscript in review, as they didn't wish to put a lot of time or energy into a manuscript if the author might subsequently decide to go with another publisher.

Marsy

I don't see this chart as super promising. But that doesn't mean your manuscript won't get published eventually. I used Jupiter as ruler of the 9th house of publishing. The sun doesn't aspect it, but the moon makes a close opposition. This suggests something will happen, but the process won't be easy. For example, you might not like the publisher's terms, or perhaps you are asked to make a lot of revisions.

I don't know what field you're publishing in, but I assume it's kosher to submit a manuscript to multiple publishers. In my former field, publishers wanted some kind of exclusivity with a manuscript in review, as they didn't wish to put a lot of time or energy into a manuscript if the author might subsequently decide to go with another publisher.

Thank you very much. I write children's books. There are 3 publishers who I would like to be picked up by. I submitted to all. Fingers crossed!

Sunrise

Hello,
Hope everyone is doing well.

I submitted my manuscript to over ten publishers for consideration. I am sitting here, anxious!

Chart is attached. Bless you.
You as the Sun are in your weakness and in the 8th house it shows your anxiety and the stress you have. This is normal. You also focus on the finances of others or relate to them in some way.

Now as far as your book is concerned, I will work with two planets. Mars but Zeus (contains all the sign of Sagittarius).
Jupiter is powerful - in his own sign - though it is contained in the 5th house, showing us something is encased, it is important that it is in its own sign and is powerful.
Jupiter is also the ruler of the 9th (publishers) and in your 5th house shows us the contact between you.

And the Sun itself shows us. Recent contact with publishers (previous view of Helios and Zeus).

The Moon through the 11th house (a lucky house) will once meet again - unite - this Sun (you) with Jupiter (publishing house). I think you will eventually do something and you will soon get news from a publishing. It Moon will be opposed to Jupiter and then will meet Sun with a nice trine.
It may be delayed because we have planets including houses there usually show weakness and delay.

On the other hand Mars has just changed position (so something has changed), and it's angular in the 10th house (the house of recognition and success).

Sun will change position and will be in the absolute domination of Jupiter (publishing house).

Marsy

You as the Sun are in your weakness and in the 8th house it shows your anxiety and the stress you have. This is normal. You also focus on the finances of others or relate to them in some way.

Now as far as your book is concerned, I will work with two planets. Mars but Zeus (contains all the sign of Sagittarius).
Jupiter is powerful - in his own sign - though it is contained in the 5th house, showing us something is encased, it is important that it is in its own sign and is powerful.
Jupiter is also the ruler of the 9th (publishers) and in your 5th house shows us the contact between you.

And the Sun itself shows us. Recent contact with publishers (previous view of Helios and Zeus).

The Moon through the 11th house (a lucky house) will once meet again - unite - this Sun (you) with Jupiter (publishing house). I think you will eventually do something and you will soon get news from a publishing. It Moon will be opposed to Jupiter and then will meet Sun with a nice trine.
It may be delayed because we have planets including houses there usually show weakness and delay.

On the other hand Mars has just changed position (so something has changed), and it's angular in the 10th house (the house of recognition and success).

Sun will change position and will be in the absolute domination of Jupiter (publishing house).

Thank you! I am very anxious about it. I reached out to a person who has connections and I am hoping for her to link me to her connection with a specific publisher. Fingers cross - she hasn't answered yet, but she did tell me she can assist.

Thank you. I will be an optimist.