Quintuple Scorpio

AppLeo

Hi I just met a man who said he is a quintuple Scorpio. What does that mean? Should I run? lol

Which planets are in scorpio??

Sun, Moon, Rising, Mercury, and Venus in Scorp??

I'd probably run honestly. Absolutely no time for that intense energy.

IleneK

Premium Member
I have my Sun, Rising Sign, and two planets in Gemini. Anyone want to run from too much AIR. It does bring high intelligence, if I do say so myself(verified by psychological testing). My one child has an advanced PHD in a rather technical mathematical specialty, abnd he didn’t get it from his father.

"abnd he didn’t get" get his typing skills from his mother? :lol::lol:

IleneK

Premium Member
Abnd is a real word---an abbreviation. It means Abandoned. It means that when he left the house he did this. He was abandoned by his father, and left to his own accords for the period after his undergrad years. I’m sorry I thought everyone knows this. It's like BTW, IMO, and ROTFLMFAO.

I do believe that through my attempt at humor I have revealed yet another level of my ignorance. Oh well.
icon7.gif

Certainly no apology required; I thank you for teaching me something. I think I knew the other abbreviations, although I don't use them. Showing my age, I suppose. But this one in lower case letters looked like a typo, [which seemed pretty out of character for you in my observation of your posts].

What a good chuckle on me!!
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

Best wishes,

IleneK

Premium Member
And I apparently have the same problem as you, since seeing my misspelling I looked for an abbreviation that might make it real. And... because the internet has nearly everything, I found one, but my attempt at humor also went unseen!

Apparently both of our humor is seen as not. I should have used an emoji.

And so I must apologize to you also.

We make a fine pair. We both gave it the good try and find that we may need to brush up on our comedic routines.
icon7.gif

Best regards,