Hi from Texas!

Hi, I am totally new to this forum, and am very glad to have found it! I have been interested in astrology for about 15 years or so, and know a little bit about natal charts and how they work. My understanding of astrology is pretty basic, meaning that I understand how my sun (Cancer), moon (Aries), and Acsendant (Picses) affect my life. Beyond that, I get kind of lost when you start talking conjunct this and square that. My main reason for being interested in astrology, I guess, is because I have always been fascinated by the psychology of it and how it affects people's personalities. I love the study of psychology intertwined with astrology! Even though a lot of 'real' psychologists might scoff at the idea of using astrology as a sound method of reading a person, I believe that they could learn a lot if they would permit themselves to do it. Maybe someday..
I hope that I am able to learn some new stuff here, and no doubt that I will since most of the people on here really seem to understand it! :biggrin:

Attachments

• CLNatal.gif
    CLNatal.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 29

ThunderGoddess

Natal astrology is the most interesting part of the astrology in my opinion. Of course different people like different things. :tongue: Welcome from me, too!

Thank you both for the welcome! I've already learned a lot more than I thought I would just by reading the beginner's post in the learning threads.
:smile:

jewelry

Hello I am from texas also I live in the oakLawn area I am glad I found this site also have been interested in the zodiacs I find that some people Fit the profile

Hi Jewelry, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here, and hope u learn lots. Astrology is very fascinating and is a great tool for understanding people and the motivations behind their actions. It can be complicated at times, but stick with it, you'll be glad you did.
Have a great day!!
Cherie