What career would be good for me?

Forgotten Warrior

I'm a sophomore in high school,but I'm nervous because my classmates have already decided where will they go,while I haven't.
I've been thinking to become a bioengineer or a programmer for a while now.Or combine both of them.Do you think these would fit me?
I really wish for a career where I would help people any way I can.

If you think these don't match with my chart, you can suggest other jobs.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Fl6Ob2R - Imgur.jpg
    Fl6Ob2R - Imgur.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Gemini888

With more personal planets at the left hemisphere and a focus on the southern hemisphere, you would want a job that is other-focused and also behind-the-scene. You have a seesaw chart (though not a classic one) with Cap/Aqua/Pisces playing tug-of-war with Leo and Cancer. But lord of Asc, 2H, 10H and 6H all reside at the Cap/Aqua/Pisces side, the Cap/Aqua/Pisces is going to have more power on you than Leo and Cancer. It also happens to reside at the southern hemisphere.

Enough for the surface. With lord of 10H in 4H along with Sun, you are going to like working close to home. You don't seem like the type that like to be in the spotlight, seeing that chart ruler/Sun/Saturn forms a T-square right there. You are also fond of a job that allows you to be spontaneous and creative and use a lot of words (3H Aqua Neptune conj Venus). However, your need to be spontaneous contradicts your need for structure and emotion (Cancer Moon). Hopefully with Moon trine Uranus and Merc you are able to negate this conflict.

You may also be good at managing money with your loaded 2H.

That's just a rundown of what you may want to get out of a job. You are in high school right? You still have time to choose a job based on these criteria.

Forgotten Warrior

With more personal planets at the left hemisphere and a focus on the southern hemisphere, you would want a job that is other-focused and also behind-the-scene. You have a seesaw chart (though not a classic one) with Cap/Aqua/Pisces playing tug-of-war with Leo and Cancer. But lord of Asc, 2H, 10H and 6H all reside at the Cap/Aqua/Pisces side, the Cap/Aqua/Pisces is going to have more power on you than Leo and Cancer. It also happens to reside at the southern hemisphere.

Enough for the surface. With lord of 10H in 4H along with Sun, you are going to like working close to home. You don't seem like the type that like to be in the spotlight, seeing that chart ruler/Sun/Saturn forms a T-square right there. You are also fond of a job that allows you to be spontaneous and creative and use a lot of words (3H Aqua Neptune conj Venus). However, your need to be spontaneous contradicts your need for structure and emotion (Cancer Moon). Hopefully with Moon trine Uranus and Merc you are able to negate this conflict.

You may also be good at managing money with your loaded 2H.

That's just a rundown of what you may want to get out of a job. You are in high school right? You still have time to choose a job based on these criteria.

Thank you so much for this reply,I highly resonate with it.
I really don't like having all the attention on me,and I want to help others through what I may do,and I indeed feel a conflict between stablity(Cancer Moon) and spontaneity(Venus-Neptune conjunction),and I would like to work somewhere comfy.
You truly nailed it,I love "working with words" (writing),but I do it as a hobby.
Money...?Maybe...?!
Yes,I'm in high school,I still have a few more years...

waybread

A few of the lucky people in life know their vocation very early on. Most people don't find it until well past their sophomore year of high school. A worst case is kids feeling pressured by their parents into a practical well-paying career-- that doesn't actually "sing" for them.

The element of water is really strong in your chart. Are you highly intuitive? Can you feel what people are thinking even without them saying anything? What about a career in counseling?

Venus-Neptune opposite Jupiter suggests a vivid imagination. You are probably very creative, although unconventionally so. If you are at all spiritually or religiously inclined, a religious vocation would fit, too.

Forgotten Warrior

A few of the lucky people in life know their vocation very early on. Most people don't find it until well past their sophomore year of high school. A worst case is kids feeling pressured by their parents into a practical well-paying career-- that doesn't actually "sing" for them.

Sadly,that's true for many children,especially the poor ones,forced to go working without any of their consent,but also the rich ones,they must "maintain the family tradition", in their parents' opinion.
It's totally wrong.

The element of water is really strong in your chart. Are you highly intuitive? Can you feel what people are thinking even without them saying anything? What about a career in counseling?

Venus-Neptune opposite Jupiter suggests a vivid imagination. You are probably very creative, although unconventionally so. If you are at all spiritually or religiously inclined, a religious vocation would fit, too.

Yes,I do have a psychic quality about me,and I feel emotions of people around me all the time.
I would like to counsel someday.:)

I've been praised for my creativity,and I'm indeed attracted to things like spirituality...

Thank you for your reply,waybread.It helped a lot!:)

Last edited: