Will I ever have sex?

Peregrine_Moon

ok,let's put it in another way.
what's the chances of me remaining a virgin for the rest of my life?

Surely you know that this is entirely up to you! You are not fated to have sex or not to have sex. If you want it, you will find it. If you're not interested in it, you will be able to turn down the opportunity or prevent it from arising in the first place.

You have a T-square: Sun opposite Jupiter, both planets squared by the Moon. The Sun-Jupiter opposition may incline you to be grandiose at times, to have an over-inflated sense of yourself, or an unrealistic sense of what's possible. In square to Jupiter, the Moon gives you affectionate, generous and nurturing qualities that most people find attractive. The difficulty is that Jupiter may encourage you to overdo things a little too often, or to take risks that are unwise. Moon square Jupiter is a gambler's aspect. Luck is there and may see you through most of the time, but when it doesn't, your fall will be as spectacular as the gain you might have made. The square between your Sun and Moon is a tension between your energetic drive for independence and discriminating analysis (Sun in Virgo) and your reigning need for adventure and excitement (Moon in Sagittarius). This may reflect a conflict between your parents in your early life.

The challenge for you is to learn to balance the expression of your ego while also finding ways to be both discerning and adventuresome. The challenges in the T-square can be difficult to manage, but not impossible. Project your focus beyond yourself to Chiron, which is nicely situated opposite your Moon. In that place, Chiron offers the opportunity to help others heal from their own limitations and excesses, to find ways to accommodate both their needs and desires. Chiron, remember, could heal others but not himself. Acknowledgment of his own woundedness was the key to his healing ability.

With Pluto reigning and conjunct your Ascendant, be careful of the temptation to an "all or nothing" attitude. Mars is the co-ruler of Scorpio and is quintile Pluto, giving you creativity, insight and resourcefulness. When you express those qualities outward, you will have a positive impact on others.

Last edited:

Gwenyhfair

I think this is funny. Some ppl do clearly not understand what it is like to be asexual, not having sex, a wanker for the rest of their lives etc.

I´ve also pondered if it can be seen in astrology. I do think we are sort of destined either to have an active sex life or not. With all my experience, in the end it´s not up to you (unless you really decide to BUY IT). I know I say to them who have problems getting a job, it´s up to you seek a coach bla bla. I was also unemployed or had only dead end jobs, with hard work I made my career. it was up to me, I did it. But sex or a relationship is not exactly the same, or if it is - you see it as business.

In my case there was never any religious beliefs or sexual abuse in my childhood/youth. But there was violence from my parents. Their sexlife also felt like a harrassment to me. And even as a child I somehow could feel that in their case sex was not based on feelings or respect. I hated them. I used to tell them to stop when they still believed I was too young to "get it". My relationship troubles may stem from saturn conj sun in seventh, and the sex and romance stuff is killed by mars square venus. So they say.

Eventually they divorced and I also spend less and less time at home. Anyway sex was not possible for me, emotional stuff but also very bad luck with boys. Everything was wrong, we moved to the wrong place where I was considered posh, from the big town. Then I started a hobby and got really hooked on it, 95 % of the doers were girls and I´m not a lesbian. What I´m saying I spent all my spare time with this hobby, mostly cause I had to get away from home, but rare chances of meeting anyone. My parents prohibited me from going to parties. bars or discos were totally out of the question!

of course everyone wants sex and communication, closeness and nice stuff.

But for some it´s impossible. reasons may vary. I was never sick, no psychiatric diagnosis was ever found. I once met someone who had alcohol problems, that person had the same problem as me. Closeness was almost impossible, the sex drive caused substance abuse, in order to get that need fulfilled. So that person had almost never had sex sober, and we are talking 25 years of their life.

grouch - have you ever tried substances or to pay for sex???

You know I hated the person who asked me that question when we discussed the matter! Feel free to hate me to. Anyway I gave it some thought, looong time. Tried substance abuse to get laid. Eventually decided it´s not a good, healthy or lasting way. But see, now I tried it. If you really want sex only, I can assure you this works better than any therapy...

I am 41 years now. I only have been regularly sexually active between 25 and 33 and some shorter periods age 37-40. Foremost, I wished for a relationship and it led me to bed. Only none lasted and the older I go the more it hurt, or scared me away so that I opted sex out altogeter again. As i did in my youth. AND, all of you who say go to therapy that helps. It so *****. I spent time and money on them. I would not say it helped me to get laid, sometimes maybe. SOmetimes it maybe made it easier to be in a relationship, and thus have sex. But when push come to shove, I regressed and it means therapy could not cure the serious trauma of being close to a person of the opposite sex. Rather than some freudian coach I´d recommend barbara brennan-healing!

I wish you all the best:biggrin:

Last edited:

Lin

Sorry if I was vague....
I said, "OP, you don't say that you WANT to have a sexual relationship. DESIRE comes first. Without the desire, there's no followup."

So to be more straighforward: Do you WANT to have sex? Do you DESIRE sex? Do you feel you are someone who doesn't have the skills with the oppositie sex to approach the question of sex? Is sex a GOAL? If so, do you go where people are whom you are attracted to? Do you have communication skills and a sense of humor? Do you have patience? Are you interested in women as people and not just "hurdles" to jump?

LIN

grouch

Hi

you have chiron in the 8th in gemini opposite moon. the 8th house is related to intense experiences and sexual matters it is a house of water.

On may 18 2013 jupiter is going to conjunt chiron and an expansive healing process will take place.

mind you ,there is a party I was invited to friday night-17th of may(one guy from work is leaving, usually there's a lot of people coming).
so something might happen ,with alcohol or not.:cool:
you might be right about this healing process.

Jupit3r

I would say study your 12th House Venus. It is the ruler of your 7th house of partners and 12th of Karma.

My venus is on the border of the 12th, in the 11th still, but i relate to the 12th house Venus descriptions of hiding your affections from those you are interested in. Almost in sacrifice for the "dream" of the perfect mate or relationship. Also with Venus exactly trine Neptune and your 5th house being Pisces... this all paints a picture of a tendency towards spiritual, non-physical type love affairs.

Maybe you are meant to approach and appreciate sex differently this lifetime. I'm not saying it will never happen, but it seems like you will have had your share of fantasies about sex (don't we all though)

Just my 2 cents.