Asteroid Karen 2651

CapAquaPis

Karen is the new term for snob, bigot and spoiled privileged brat. They don't like the fact retail and grocery stores have reserved early morning hours for seniors, their caretakers and high-risk groups. However, the Karens are going to say "we need to segregate the covid-carriers by race" which is completely against the law (Civil Rights Act of 1964), therefore they shouldn't be entitled to violate other people's rights and not get irate over reserved shopping hours for those who are at higher risk of severe illness, disability and even death.

CapAquaPis

I don't understand the widespread lack of scientific knowledge many customers have when they wear a mask: it's not covering their nose, a more likely source of virus spread than your mouth. 95% of my grocery store customer base in a single day are following the rule, scientific advice and state law in public places, we provide a free blue surgical mask to anyone who come in without one in a way to keep them in our store...but if they refuse and start a verbal match with me or the store staff, we'll have private security or law enforcement remove them. I have to say we have at least one Karen (female or male) daily pulling off the "masks are fascism", "you can't force me to conform" and "you're not the boss of me" remarks, except I often don't observe them on my shifts.

CapAquaPis

Again, Torrance CA has the most Karens...when selfish white wealthy women are known to harass, insult and attack Asian-Americans...I mean, California, I thought you were liberal, tolerant and MORAL. It's mainstream to accept all races and cultures in the US, but there are so many...Karens, this is ridiculous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9oJxTV00BY