Capricorn, Cancer Square Libra

Libra Art

Have any of you notice Capricorn and Cancer giving Libra a hard time. I've noticed that I get the worst treatment from these people with these energies. Moon signs as well. Me 9:25pm. 10-14-74 Flint,Mi. [Deleted family members' birth information. It's against the rules to post other people's details without their informed consent, and there's no indication that consent has been given. - Moderator] Mother,. dad never made it and they both took it out on me. Sister and brother sided with mother (narcissist) after using me for years. Brother has different dad. Can someone elaborate on this subject for me. Could this be the difference in the energies we have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Sun signs don't do the trick. It takes other birth chart dynamics, plus a just plain inclination to abusiveness on the part of the abusers, to create the issues you describe.

Any two people's charts will have some hard and some easy dynamics between them. In a dysfunctional relationship, the easy dynamics make the bad stuff happen easily and effortlessly, while the hard dynamics show you what's really, really bad. In a functional relationship, the hard dynamics are the spark that keeps it from getting too dull while the easy dynamics are the part that goes well without effort.

At most, the squares between your sun signs could exacerbate the other problematic dynamics going on. But that doesn't mean everyone with a Capricorn or Cancer sun is nasty to everyone with a Libra sun, not by a long shot.

Hard dynamics between moons tend to be a bigger contributor to problems than hard dynamics between suns, but again, it's not a guarantee. What's your moon sign?

Cardinal sign moons (Aries, Cancer, Libra, or Capricorn) could trip a Pluto/moon dynamic for you, especially if they're in the early degrees of a cardinal sign, and especially if you yourself have an early degree cardinal sign moon, and/or at least one personal planet in the early degrees of a cardinal sign, because in 1974, Pluto was in early Libra. Having Pluto in square, conjunction, or opposition to someone's moon, especially if your own moon or a personal planet is also part of that aspect, is one of the most powerfully difficult dynamics there is.

Last edited: