Possiable Relationship

BluEyedGrl105

So here is some synastry between myself and...a friend.

Btw, the birthdata is from what he said his mother remembers ("around noon") so its not pure data from a certificate, but I would trust his mother of all people to know!

My info: October 5, 1990. 7:29 p.m. Danbury,CT, USA.
His info: December 14,1989, 12:00 p.m. Sao Paulo, Brazil.

(I'm so sorry that I can't simply give you a link. The forum says I'm not allowed to post a link to another site unless I have made three posts. This place has strange rules...)

The Venus/NN description I read on Cafe Astrology was very accurate, he definitly has influenced the kind of movies and books I like. We actually didn't speak to each other until he found out that I liked the movie "Leon" and we talked for about an hour and a half until I had to go to class. I think the good communication also comes from his Jupiter in my third (I have that aspect with a few of my friends.)

His Venus in Aqua makes sense for the kind of girl he likes because he flirted a lot that first day and I looked like hell (isn't Venus in Aqua the least shallow lol?)

I think I have a pretty good handle on synastry now, but please let me know if anything jumps out to you. Or anything in his chart. What I really want to know is if we have potential to actually be in a real relationship (we both seem to have trouble with that lol.)

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Awakened_Pisces

Hello Andrea, we were born in the late 80's, early 90s.(Me being born in 92). We are called Generation Y. One of our traits will be the Uranus-Neptune conjunction you see in your and his charts. Empathized with native ruler Pluto in Scorpio. We will dream deeply and heavily and be into stuff like Music :). Just wanted ya to know about our generation and why your charts are so similar.

One of the things I dislike about Astro is that in the synastry chart, the degrees of your planets aren't shown. Therefore, we can't make diddly squat out of whether or not if it's a trine, sextile. Opposition or a Square. That can lead to heavy misreads and make me look worse then I already am :D.

For you, who is probably a beginner at astrology or entirely clueless, asking you to read this I submit to my fellow astrologers is like asking a cat to talk. It's just not possible. So I would like to request to Aquarius and the other moderators if I can possibly read the chart.

Let's start with Conjunctions. These are within 0 to 2 degrees IE: Planets conjoined(close) together. Now, when it comes to outer planets. We have to be very careful. Because our outer planets could easily be conjoined and we haven't known each other untill now right :D.

However, I take particular interest in the Mercury-Neptune conjunction you share with your potential lover in the 9th house. This could easily refer to the interest you have of traveling and meeting each other. However, if we were to further analyze. Mercury is the Higher Mind, and Neptune is the Spiritual Mind. The connection of these two, especially between people is very magical. It shows that you are connected well in your ideals(You note you agree on Music, which is Neptune's expertise).

The other conjunction worth noting is His Venus is conjunct your True Node. Now, a little bit about the Nodes. There are two of them. The True Node(or North Node) implicates your future. Where you want to go in life.

Astro doesn't show it, but that's fine because your South Node is on the opposite side of the Moon. Indeed, exact same degree, different sign. So for example. Your South Node being Cancer. This suggests it's time to break free and to show your kind spirited nature. And/or the wisdom that you have gained in this or other lives(I see Chiron in Cancer. I too have this placement).

With Venus conjunct the NN, it shows me that this is a love that may very well progress signifcantly into the future. Reading further your NN is in the MH. The Midheaven is the highest arch in all of the zodiac. It's where your feelings for career, stature and place in the world. It is where in astrology, traditionally shows how your father is. So this love could progress your career. Or rather, your lover could help you make your transitions into the future. It's a rather nice aspect that's fairly signifcant to consider.

I really am not a huge fan of Astro because of how hard it is to read whether or not something is a sextile or not. ETC. Hope my post helps lol

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

Confused Pisces, I find it very kind of you to say this:

For you, who is probably a beginner at astrology or entirely clueless, asking you to read this I submit to my fellow astrologers is like asking a cat to talk. It's just not possible. So I would like to request to Aquarius and the other moderators if I can possibly read the chart.

I dont mind you trying to read her synastry chart,but look, our Blue Eyed girl wrote this:

I think I have a pretty good handle on synastry now

So I really dont think that she is that bad at interpreting, (or at least giving it a try) her own synastry.

So, BluEyedgirl, maybe you could still give us a bit of your own thoughts about these two charts? Do you think there is potential here?
Just give it a try, it is good practice:)

Starlink

wilsontc

Staff member
already made an attempt, to star

star,

Grl said:
BluEyedGrl105 said:
So here is some synastry between myself and...a friend...The Venus/NN description I read on Cafe Astrology was very accurate, he definitly has influenced the kind of movies and books I like. We actually didn't speak to each other until he found out that I liked the movie "Leon" and we talked for about an hour and a half until I had to go to class. I think the good communication also comes from his Jupiter in my third (I have that aspect with a few of my friends.) His Venus in Aqua makes sense for the kind of girl he likes because he flirted a lot that first day and I looked like hell (isn't Venus in Aqua the least shallow lol?)

I think I have a pretty good handle on synastry now, but please let me know if anything jumps out to you.

I think Grl has already made an astrological attempt, taking the time to read up on things from Cafe Astrology...and looking things up to see what Jupiter in the third meant. So if you have any additional astrological thoughts about Grl's charts, I'm sure she would be glad to hear them.

Giving Grl credit for her astro-attempt,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
relationship challenges, to Grl

Grl,

You said:
BluEyedGrl105 said:
So here is some synastry between myself and...a friend...please let me know if anything jumps out to you. Or anything in his chart. What I really want to know is if we have potential to actually be in a real relationship (we both seem to have trouble with that lol.)

Thanks for posting the Astro.com link, since that means I can download a PDF of the astrological aspects between you. The first thing I do in looking at a synastry is to count up the challenging aspects (conjunctions, squares, and oppositions) between the personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars). You have 5 challenging aspects (leaving out the aspects that are, in my opinion, too wide). Then I count up the easy aspects (sextiles and trines) between the personal planets. You have 3 easy aspects. So the score is: Challenging - 5; Easy - 3. This is an explanation for why you "have trouble with" relating to one another: your energy causes personal problems between you. And if we only take a look at YOUR Venus (relationships), there are a LOT of challenging connections to your Venus, so relating with Bruno is uncomfortable in some way.

Of course you can have a relationship with anyone as long as BOTH people want a relationship. The question is: since he is "distant" and you have personal issues with him why do you WANT a relationship with him?

Asking questions,

Tim

BluEyedGrl105

Re: relationship challenges, to Grl

ConfusedPisces,

Thank you so much for your indepth response. I was wondering what a Neptune/Mercury conjunction meant. I thought it would mean misunderstandings (Neptune) in communications (Mercury). But I think your analysis about travel and music is much more on the mark.

I am really curious about what it means to be a child of Pluto in Scorpio. Usually we just hear about Pluto in Leo or what Pluto in Leo thinks of us (how surprising lol.)

Btw, I completely agree about Astro.com not having great Synastry charts, thats actually the main reason I posted it here. I thought you all would be better at reading that!

Tim,

Thanks for pointing out that I did try to do my own analysis. I actually had more I wanted to add, but I didn't want people to think it wasn't worth posting since I already had an overview.

He is "distant" only in the physical sense. He is a commuter to a college near my college (I am in a dorm.) We only met that one time and then we exchanged Facebooks. We have talked for hours on there and he keeps saying he wants to have coffee. He is also mildly flirting. I'm really not sure if he wants to be friends or more.

I don't have any issues with him at all so far. I become a little more myself when I talk to him because we have the same sense of humor and like I said I haven't met anyone who gets all my references (we talked about "1984" for almost an hour.)

Its just that I have done a lot more with some guys for a lot less than that (challenging Venus aspects you mentioned? lol.) I think it would be way healthier for me to finally have a relationship with someone I'm friends with and has some interest in me.

I guess we'll see when I meet him again.

Again, thank you all so much. I think I learned something :)

~Andrea

Last edited:

aquarius7000

CP,

Your post is a good one, and I am glad you put it up.:)

BlueEyedGrl has already provided some astrological info, so logically we can astrologise now to our heart's content;). It is only when some members merely post their birth data with a one-liner request for an interp- that goes against the forum rules, which we moderators consider our job to make people aware of them.

BlueEyed,

Welcome aboard!:)

Just to share some thoughts on Venus (love, relationships) in Aquarius with you; well, it looks for freedom in relationships like it does in every other sphere of life. This does not per se mean that the native with this placement would be shallow in relationships, though s/he could come across that way to some other more emotionally-intense signs like Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer (which can be emotionally too demanding for Aquarius); but Aqua is a sign that can be very loyal, but demands space, a certain emotional distance, and Aqua looks for freindship even in relationships. It likes to engage in discussions or other forms of communicational and mental exchange (being an air sign), and is a more group-oriented sign than a one-to-one sorts.

Btw, we have the facility of an Education Board with some good astrological contributions, which might be of interest to you.

:)aquarius7000