Transits to composite.

Lion o ness

Rahu
Question: would u read this chart differently as a friendship?

Or would the reading be the same regardless if lovers or Friends

kshantaram

Premium Member
Oh ok, so the outside world thinks we have medical problems? Sorry just a lil confused

Composite :

sag-jup 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup now transit sag 7th, relationship under element of stress
;
and abdominal-liver-thigh issues;

jup sag trine venus-aries 11th, gains from relationship-arts,
jup effective mid-course mar-june 019 to watch;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit inimical sag 7th;

inimical jup and moon libra 5th,
stress in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
aptitude for public relations and advisory roles,

heart-stomach-kidney-abdominal issues;

jup-moon victorius amidst adversity;

sat-ketu SNode coming 1.5yr transit cap 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-knees etc;

asc lord sun-mer-ketu taurus 12th for foreign lands;
love for food and comforts; creative-energetic-extra stubborn
;
pain-injury-surgery feet-throat-teeth etc;

aptitude for hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc

mars-rahu NNodescorpio 6th, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
rise-fall in health-employment-relationship,

toxic health issues urological inflammations, etc

lords 1/7 mer-jup over taurus-libra, 6/8, same lord venus,
sweet conflicts in the relationship;

natal sat cancer 2nd, earnings in distant lands;

Examine salient pointwise feedbacks traits etc judiciously, how true-insightful,
apart from the health issues if any, and likely impact of transits,

wishing all well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

If you google 'hyperdimensional interference' you'll find a selection of articles about how the paranormal realms can impinge upon us via our emotional attachments to people.

The square connection between your Liliths, and the fact that his Leo Lilith is on your Sun-Moon-Mercury, is an indication that influences from the invisible worlds could be making an impact; cords/threads of connection are made between your chakras, and then you both 'feed' upon each other via those cords. When you haven't spoken to him for a while, you start to feel 'the pull' as those invisible cords demand to have energy flowing along them again. His Lilith (which in Leo can be very demanding and narcissistic, hungry for love) is pulling on your Mercury, drawing you back into conversation again.

There are other indications of closeness like his Moon on your Neptune but one indication of why you regularly pull away is your Uranus being conjunct his Pluto.

If there's a lesson for you, it's to reduce the amount of dependency on another person, where you are both 'sucking' energies from the other. The lesson is self-sufficiency; providing your own energies to yourself, not manipulating each other to give you their energies.

The novel "The Celestine Prophecy" talks about how we exchange energies all the time with the people we interact with. Some are primarily takers, some primarily givers (who end up drained). The Venus-Pluto square in both your charts can indicate love-by-force; compulsive connecting so that energy can flow between you. From Stephen Arroyo's book "Astrology, Karma and Transformation" hard aspects between Venus and Pluto can mean "one is insatiably greedy for emotional nourishment, it is as if the person is trying to fill up an inner reservoir of love that is so empty that it never becomes full ... the tendency is to try and fill up one's need by taking more and more, rather than by learning how to let go and give of oneself".

If ever you feel tired and consumed in this relationship, then more energy has flowed from you to him, than the other way around. If you feel energised, then more has flowed to you from him.

The paranormal aspect is that negative entities (earthbound spirits unwilling to move into the higher worlds) can latch onto people and force them into relationships where large amounts of energy and drama are exchanged; the entity takes some of that energy and can invade your consciousness to the extent where it/you provokes any kind of heated exchange (arguing, disagreement, anger and so on) so as to stir up more of an energy meal for it. I believe that our Liliths shows one 'gateway' in the chart where these energy leeches can operate through us; our Neptunes might well be another gateway.

Here's a little article about energy cords that connect people:

https://www.elisaromeo.com/energy-cords-soul-lessons/

Lion o ness

Thank u sweet pea. Ill look into that, yes i agree theirs some cord or something keeping us attached.

I just finished talking to him, we had this very serious deep conversation. Im just kinda messed up right now. Ill have to re read everything later or tomorrow.

rahu

Banned
Rahu
Question: would u read this chart differently as a friendship?

Or would the reading be the same regardless if lovers or Friends

hhhmmm ..... I think it would be the same because it seems it is based on his predilections towards women, friends or lovers.

Lion o ness

Rahu i re read everything.

What comes up as weird. a lot of what u said is true however. Some of it is me not him, some is him, some is actually both of us doing the sane thing to each other. Im actually the one who separates my self when emotions get to be to much. I ignore him kinda mean also. Whats funny well not funny he a actually brought this up to me, after you posted this.
He says when i disappear from him, he's left with wtf happen, he said he feels as if i left him.

True he doesnt say much about his feelings, but lately he has really opened up to me alot. Baby steps, but he has opened up. He did say he wanted this to progress further, but honestly i want that also, but i dont feel its possible.
Im really emotional torn over it. As for right now we are just discussing it. But im thinking that its best if i dont get involved again. This relationship make s extremely emotional. I get to the point that i just cant handle it, i have to break away for my own sanity. I dont know if i can go through that much emotion again.
However neither of us want to stop talking. We just have to keep talking. But thats why we are on this never ending merry go round.

Honestly hes never mean to me. Its me thats mean to him, i think

I just have so much mental conflict.
When he said he wanted us to move forward, i was so happy then 4 hours later im biting my nails and freaking out over it. I haven't slept in 2 days since he said that.

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

Everything you just said is about his Pluto (pushy, intense) on your Uranus (pull away, freedom, anxiety). And when you do that Uranian disappearing act, his Pluto plummets him into dark thoughts about it.

The ONLY way off the merry-go-round is getting right off it. And that means you can't talk any more. Just a complete, clean break. No social contact at all. This fits with the transit of Uranus to your Venus right now.

No contact means those psychic cords connecting you will dissolve, there is no other way to let go of this bond that's making you feel mentally ill. This page shows you a picture of what those psychic cords would look like - yours would also be connecting from your throat chakra to his.

https://www.elisaromeo.com/empath-narcissist-connection/

Last edited: