Looking into the magic ball...

toots

Would anyone like to decipher my chart? I usually follow sidereal astrology but would love a western perspective. What do I have to look forward to seeing that it is a new year. I can't see a clear cut path infront of me maybe because I don't know who I am.

The last couple of years have been excruciatingly trying. I'm hoping to hear some good news for future. Perhaps a job? Perhaps a relationship?

Attachments

• western.png
    western.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 22

GoldenLion12

Your Pluto being in Libra, your polarity point is Aries. And probably has been quite transforming the last seven years with Uranus in Aries on your 9th house, and 3rd with relationships with friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers. This might have been preparing your future career with Aries/Sagittarius teachers, professors, mentors, and in 2018, you should have success with Mars, Mercury, Sun and Chiron in Taurus in the 10th house of career.

Chiron in Taurus makes you healer of the heart, enlightenment, teaching others through communications about connecting at the heart level, and Libra Pluto also being ruled by Venus, can be in the surroundings of art, literature, music, Venusian and French atmosphere. Perhaps a comfortable setting, very sensory, sensual, and may even like comfortable clothes, furniture. These to can be various art forms and expressed in many different directions through different artistic mediums. And all about the five senses, taste, tough, smell, sight, and hearing. Indulging in the experience, enjoying the moment for what offers.

Your career should involve your artistic abilities, and sensual nature. This can also involve money, land, property, financial investments, jewelry. Your all about the love being on the fixed cross, and Leo Ascendant, regal, theatrical, dramatic, center stage, “Look at me”, and Taurus/Libra “Hear what I have to say.” This is royal, and I wouldn’t doubt if you were an Introvert or INFJ/INFP core personality type. Humanitarian and holistic healer.

The Saturn in Scorpio opposition of Sun in Taurus is a challenging soul lesson to learn, to become enlightened, take the higher path, and surrender all control of the lower animal mind. Discipline your emotions, thoughts, feelings, and choose the higher path of Taurus/Libra and Pisces (Love) in your relationships with other individuals. There should have been inner transformation in your life from 2012-2015, important lessons that taught you about the depths of your subconscious mind, fight or flight, fear, and gave you in depth insight how your thoughts, emotions, and feelings work in a negative or positive way.

You may go through some more inner transformation the next seven years under Uranus in Taurus, and Uranus in Taurus is kind of erratic, unexpected situations, and teach you growth, and help you learn to discipline the lower mind. Buddhism, and other teachings may help you in this situation.

This might have to do with transformation in your career goals, how you interact with others in that setting and how you communicate in a positive or negative way, and how it has an outcome on what you’re trying to accomplish with others. Libra psychology of listening, and Taurus being empathetic, understanding, compassionate, and nurturing in the way you interact.

Gemini what your souls evolving into in this life time. Communication and perhaps learning to speak your authentic true self, true voice, and not people pleasing, playing the martyr, or scape goat, but standing on your own two feet, and speaking your knowledge, insight, wisdom, and experience to help other individuals in your career. Gemini can also be an objective thinker, and able to detach from the situation, and deal with humanity in a professional way without wearing your emotions on your sleeve. Teaching others to be emotionally detached, staying on the surface, perhaps seeing the lighter side of things, having fun, enjoying life. This is the 11th house with Cancer. And may involve incoming financial gains coming in through more than one job. And events may even happen twice in your life with relationships, jobs, places, and similar events during your life time.

Neptune in Sagittarius and Neptune in Pisces in transit have kind of been working together to exposed truths, this is dissolving boundaries, and if you look at your life time so far, certain people withheld information, or made you believe certain things, and you’re now finding out these were false realities projected on to you, but at the same time gave you the information you needed at this time going into where we’re going on different platforms, and how certain things don’t work in society, relationships, and the financial, career world.

You’d have to reflect on your life time, and use the North Node Tables in Astrology and contemplate and think about the events that happen in your life since you were born, and you will recognize certain events, players, soul lessons, and should give you some kind of personal insight into your purpose.

What’s happen with your friends and neighbors, (Libra) and what happen at home in the upbringing with (Sagittarius) gives you the insight and depth of what you’re Career may be reflecting at this time the points that need to be addressed in many people’s experiences, and you might have some of the answers why something doesn’t work, and does work in relationships, and how to bring relationships in right relating with one another in marriages, family, and the work place.

Those green dotted lines are pointing to your career and what you learned in the first part of your life, involving Libra in the 3rd house and 4th house of home and family. Self-reflection will give you some insight like I suggested.

Virgo is in the 2nd house of Taurus, so you make money through Virgo/Taurus. Communications, presentation, speaking, writing, mental, medical health, holistic health, natural methods. (Earth).

A combination of the two. You’d have to see how this played out in your life earlier with jobs.

In 1989-1990 in Saturn in Capricorn what was going on in your life? As well as Jupiter in Scorpio in 1995, and Leo North Node Scorpio/South Node in Aquarius in 1998-2000. This will give you some clues, to how things may manifest differently the next year, but the same theme, or soul lessons you were learning at the time apply now to get the outcome you desire to achieve.

Saturn in Capricorn is on your fifth/sixth house and 10th house, and probably should be a time you take it seriously for career and start towards action oriented moves to make things happen. No time to be slacking and taking no action. It’s time to move forward. To answer your question, how much money you make it depends on how much time, effort, and energy you put into it this next year and see what happens by the end of the year.

toots

Your Pluto being in Libra, your polarity point is Aries. And probably has been quite transforming the last seven years with Uranus in Aries on your 9th house, and 3rd with relationships with friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers. This might have been preparing your future career with Aries/Sagittarius teachers, professors, mentors, and in 2018, you should have success with Mars, Mercury, Sun and Chiron in Taurus in the 10th house of career.

Wow you are right about the last 7 years. However, the transformation was painful. The events did lead me to the people I needed to meet and helped me pursue spirituality. Which lead me to astrology and gave me clues. Though I didn't have any experiences that would help refine career skills as I didn't find anything that interested me. I studied 3d animation in 2002 but abandoned it when health issues took over and I suddenly lost motivation for it.

Chiron in Taurus makes you healer of the heart, enlightenment, teaching others through communications about connecting at the heart level, and Libra Pluto also being ruled by Venus, can be in the surroundings of art, literature, music, Venusian and French atmosphere. Perhaps a comfortable setting, very sensory, sensual, and may even like comfortable clothes, furniture. These to can be various art forms and expressed in many different directions through different artistic mediums. And all about the five senses, taste, tough, smell, sight, and hearing. Indulging in the experience, enjoying the moment for what offers.

I've been creative for as long as I can remember. Always drawing or writing stories and poems. You will never find me not singing or wanting to dance. When I was younger I dreamt of becoming an actress or someone visible in public. Even at my worst, I always found the strength in me to whisper a couple of verses from a song.

Your career should involve your artistic abilities, and sensual nature. This can also involve money, land, property, financial investments, jewelry. Your all about the love being on the fixed cross, and Leo Ascendant, regal, theatrical, dramatic, center stage, “Look at me”, and Taurus/Libra “Hear what I have to say.” This is royal, and I wouldn’t doubt if you were an Introvert or INFJ/INFP core personality type. Humanitarian and holistic healer.

:eek: About 4 yrs ago when I literally thought I was losing my mind, I did a psychoanalysis test online to see what type of personality I was. I believe I turned out to be an INFJ personality. So this just blew my mind! But doesn't it seem contradictory to have the regal Leo "look at me" type placement with an introvert type personality??? Funny you mention land also because I really wanted to pursue a career in realty. Maybe not for forever but it's good enough for now and for some potential income. Maybe in the future I can do some humanitarian work.

This tells me alot since I wasn't sure if my personality could handle it. I was very conflicted with my feelings of "look at me now" and sometimes wanting to hide away. Maybe it's just the place my mind is currently at now. My mother told me as a child I was very dominating. I would always need to be first in line or have first dibs on the prettiest shirt.

The Saturn in Scorpio opposition of Sun in Taurus is a challenging soul lesson to learn, to become enlightened, take the higher path, and surrender all control of the lower animal mind. Discipline your emotions, thoughts, feelings, and choose the higher path of Taurus/Libra and Pisces (Love) in your relationships with other individuals. There should have been inner transformation in your life from 2012-2015, important lessons that taught you about the depths of your subconscious mind, fight or flight, fear, and gave you in depth insight how your thoughts, emotions, and feelings work in a negative or positive way.

2012-2015 is what I call my reckless and existential crisis years. Made medical decisions that nearly killed me. And I also believed that being with someone who I thought I loved or who loved me would make days brighter. Biggest lesson learned was to always rely on ones self before being able to let someone else into my world. There was so much fear associated with those years that I literally believed I was living on hell on earth.

You may go through some more inner transformation the next seven years under Uranus in Taurus, and Uranus in Taurus is kind of erratic, unexpected situations, and teach you growth, and help you learn to discipline the lower mind. Buddhism, and other teachings may help you in this situation.

Oh dear lord, please tell me I won't experience anything close to those years. I need a breather somewhere. Logically, I know I have to start life from square one.

This might have to do with transformation in your career goals, how you interact with others in that setting and how you communicate in a positive or negative way, and how it has an outcome on what you’re trying to accomplish with others. Libra psychology of listening, and Taurus being empathetic, understanding, compassionate, and nurturing in the way you interact.

Gemini what your souls evolving into in this life time. Communication and perhaps learning to speak your authentic true self, true voice, and not people pleasing, playing the martyr, or scape goat, but standing on your own two feet, and speaking your knowledge, insight, wisdom, and experience to help other individuals in your career. Gemini can also be an objective thinker, and able to detach from the situation, and deal with humanity in a professional way without wearing your emotions on your sleeve. Teaching others to be emotionally detached, staying on the surface, perhaps seeing the lighter side of things, having fun, enjoying life. This is the 11th house with Cancer. And may involve incoming financial gains coming in through more than one job. And events may even happen twice in your life with relationships, jobs, places, and similar events during your life time.

This is what I'm practicing at the moment. To be authentic. I have been isolated from society for so many years that I find that when I speak, I don't recognize the voice speaking. I haven't interacted much with people outside and I'm not sure where to start to refine my speaking skills. I feel my current issue is my lack of self confidence amongst the minor cognitive issues. What do you mean events may happen twice? As in I'll have two relationships or I'll have two jobs? Or something like someone I knew will re-enter my life again? Because I have been unknowingly waiting for someone for the last 6 years even when I was in that other relationship from 2012-2015.

Neptune in Sagittarius and Neptune in Pisces in transit have kind of been working together to exposed truths, this is dissolving boundaries, and if you look at your life time so far, certain people withheld information, or made you believe certain things, and you’re now finding out these were false realities projected on to you, but at the same time gave you the information you needed at this time going into where we’re going on different platforms, and how certain things don’t work in society, relationships, and the financial, career world.

Yep, I feel like I stepped out of the matrix and everyone around me are just talking heads and only some of what they say has any validity and is only a projection of their own memories/beliefs. But I realize that knowing this truth also makes me a black sheep and alone because most people are technically still "sleeping". All of a sudden I could intuit what actions people would take because I knew how people would think. Humans are very habitual.

You’d have to reflect on your life time, and use the North Node Tables in Astrology and contemplate and think about the events that happen in your life since you were born, and you will recognize certain events, players, soul lessons, and should give you some kind of personal insight into your purpose.

What’s happen with your friends and neighbors, (Libra) and what happen at home in the upbringing with (Sagittarius) gives you the insight and depth of what you’re Career may be reflecting at this time the points that need to be addressed in many people’s experiences, and you might have some of the answers why something doesn’t work, and does work in relationships, and how to bring relationships in right relating with one another in marriages, family, and the work place.

Those green dotted lines are pointing to your career and what you learned in the first part of your life, involving Libra in the 3rd house and 4th house of home and family. Self-reflection will give you some insight like I suggested.

I have a lot of reflecting ahead of me.

Virgo is in the 2nd house of Taurus, so you make money through Virgo/Taurus. Communications, presentation, speaking, writing, mental, medical health, holistic health, natural methods. (Earth).

At one point I thought I was going to become a naturopath and bring natural medicine to my world after having experienced all the health trials and tribulations I've fought through. It will have to be another lifetime because the time, dedication, and fees is something I don't have this lifetime. The only things I truly possess at the moment is my aura and how I convey myself.

A combination of the two. You’d have to see how this played out in your life earlier with jobs.

I never really had a career and any job I had was very temporary. I did excel once at a call centre that encouraged the public to be eco-friendly and save energy but again health issues took over and I also got tired of how mundane it was.

In 1989-1990 in Saturn in Capricorn what was going on in your life? As well as Jupiter in Scorpio in 1995, and Leo North Node Scorpio/South Node in Aquarius in 1998-2000. This will give you some clues, to how things may manifest differently the next year, but the same theme, or soul lessons you were learning at the time apply now to get the outcome you desire to achieve.

hmm. 1989 my brother was born. I'm not sure about 1995. 1998-2000 I was fresh in high school and had met the ex-boyfriend whom I stayed in a long 10 yr relationship with. This would seem plausible seeing that if I want to pursue a career in realty I would need to enter school at some point this year. Would that also mean that I'll meet someone significant in my life?

Saturn in Capricorn is on your fifth/sixth house and 10th house, and probably should be a time you take it seriously for career and start towards action oriented moves to make things happen. No time to be slacking and taking no action. It’s time to move forward. To answer your question, how much money you make it depends on how much time, effort, and energy you put into it this next year and see what happens by the end of the year.

I am overwhelmed and all my funds are presently going into treatment for the illness and the brain injury I sustained. I'm not sure how this will play out but I would somehow need a miracle to happen so that I can disperse my resources. I pray I get some relief soon so I can take action and thrive in the right environment.

Sorry for the replies. I figured if you took all this time to give me an informative reply then it is a duty to give you validation for your effort. I am so very grateful for the help.

Last edited: