Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

images

JUPITERASC

Judicial Watch announced today that it submitted a court-ordered discovery plan
for the depositions of several top former government officials
involved in the Clinton email scandal, including Obama administration senior officials
Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap.
Judicial Watch “intends to update the Court regarding the depositions of Hillary Clinton
and Cheryl Mills at the conclusion of the 16-week discovery period,
unless the Court believes such notice is not necessary.”
The plan for discovery is the latest development in Judicial Watch’s
July 2014 FOIA lawsuit filed after the U.S. Department of State
failed to respond to a May 13, 2014 FOIA request
(Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)).

Read the full story here: http://jwatch.us/szNxgZ
UPDATE--The Benghazi & Clinton Email Scandals are BACK! :smile:
JW to Collect Relevant Evidence...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEWPtxb_8iM

ynnest

You didn't get that, did you?

I said that the era of democratic dictatorship is Over. From now on Human dignity will lead this process forward. Donald Trump have had no choice but to reflect back to the democrats and the mainstream media channels their lies and corruption in the forceful way he have displayed over the years because of the heavy pressure from the whole system to see him go down.
They should be Ashamed of themselves and start repenting and make up for the suffering they have created or I believe there Will be heavy karmic consequences.

Y

david starling

I said that the era of democratic dictatorship is Over. From now on Human dignity will lead this process forward. Donald Trump have had no choice but to reflect back to the democrats and the mainstream media channels their lies and corruption in the forceful way he have displayed over the years because of the heavy pressure from the whole system to see him go down.
They should be Ashamed of themselves and start repenting and make up for the suffering they have created or I believe there Will be heavy karmic consequences.

Y

Well, let's wait for :uranus: to return to Taurus, now that it's gone Direct. That should shake it down to what's real.

ynnest

Well, let's wait for :uranus: to return to Taurus, now that it's gone Direct. That should shake it down to what's real.

Thats a rationalization that tries to escape the truth of the heavy karmic burdens that the establishment and their people carries on their shoulders in this right now moment.

Y

Tandy

Banned
I think Uranus is the indicator here, not Pluto. If anything, maybe Saturn was waiting for a Capricorn attack and got it with Pluto's razing of truths. No one likes new rules. We elected a Uranian president this go round. Should people have expected not to be pissed off by changes?

david starling

I think Uranus is the indicator here, not Pluto. If anything, maybe Saturn was waiting for a Capricorn attack and got it with Pluto's razing of truths. No one likes new rules. We elected a Uranian president this go round. Should people have expected not to be pissed off by changes?

Uranian influence is essentially humanitarian and materialistically non-profit in nature. It was disoriented in Aries since 2010, but will be highly effective in Taurus, which it will re-enter in March. Pluto entering Capricorn in 2008 wreaked havoc on the economy, which the Democrats were able to restore to working condition prior to the change in administrations.
[IMO] The current administration is dependant on the Saturn/Pluto confict going on in Capricorn + the LACK of Uranian effectiveness since 2010, and soon to end.

ynnest

Uranian influence is essentially humanitarian and materialistically non-profit in nature. It was disoriented in Aries since 2010, but will be highly effective in Taurus, which it will re-enter in March. Pluto entering Capricorn in 2008 wreaked havoc on the economy, which the Democrats were able to restore to working condition prior to the change in administrations.
[IMO] The current administration is dependant on the Saturn/Pluto confict going on in Capricorn + the LACK of Uranian effectiveness since 2010, and soon to end.

The script that creates beliefs that are based on the false timeline of the ”aquarian age” is soon to end.

Y

david starling

The script that creates beliefs that are based on the false timeline of the ”aquarian age” is soon to end.

Y

Let's talk Age of Aquarius. Sounds like you believe there's a "true" timeline.
Btw, my Age timelines are astronomy-based, rather than event-based. But, tropically, Modality does play a large role as to when an Age becomes more effective.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Uranian influence is essentially humanitarian and materialistically non-profit in nature.

It was disoriented in Aries since 2010, but will be highly effective in Taurus, which it will re-enter in March. Pluto entering Capricorn in 2008 wreaked havoc on the economy, which the Democrats were able to restore to working condition prior to the change in administrations.
I would actually recommend
the Traditional 7-rulers-only
pattern for both
Horary and Sports predictions.
Tropical and/or sidereal

Siriusly :smile:

JUPITERASC

The Democrats' opposition to President Trump
is so fanatical
that they REFUSE to agree to the 20 billion dollar compromise
proposed by the deal master himself.
By offering to build a steel fence rather than a concrete wall,
President Trump reduced his funding request by $20 billion.
How much more compromise can the Democrats ask for?
Everyone says they want border security, but
only the Democrats are refusing to pass a comprehensive plan.
This Is OFFICIALLY Chuck & Nancy’s Shutdown :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-sYQlLEk6A