Recovery of lost wallet (has gold coin)

vivpad

The person was talking on a phone in a garden nearby his house, and he forgot his wallet on the bench, he feels. Tried to search it hours later when he realised its missing. Also checking CCTV cameras. Not much money but has a gold coin so it is very important one.
Attaching the chart.

Horary Chart Details: 8 Jun 2018 > 20:12 > Mumbai, India
Ascendant: 1:41 Capricorn
2nd lord Saturn is retrograde in ascendant. Moon squares Saturn but is 2 degrees ahead. 7th house has Venus and 7th lord is Moon so a thief could be female? Will he get his wallet back? Moon is applying to Sun who is 8th lord (2nd of 7 thiefs wealth). If yes in houw many hours or days? Does retrogression indicate denial? Asc and 2nd lord being same planet and him being in Asc is little confusing, should the article be with the person himself and not lost?

QYHk4I0.png

Januarystorm

saturn ascendant lord in the ascendant means HE (the person who lost it- your friend with the gold coin) has lost it near his home or is in his home right now -astrology usually is far more literal than people understand..or expect

the moon near the ic underscores the point of the item being near the home- the moon near the ic also tells us the wallet is somewhere near his home, also the 2nd lord in the 1st house means the second house things (the wallet) is coming TO him- it is in his territory

7th lord in the 4th house- i do not sea a thief here, my intuition tells me someone found it- perhaps a woman (maybe his mother/sister/neigbour OR a female friend- an older sister, an aunt etc. very likely) someone who is also closeby

the ascendant being so early in degrees indicates the man does not have all information right now- he does not have, at this point, some very important facts that will lead him to the finding of the wallet (perhaps, his mother found the wallet, took it, and didnt tell him she did, and now she is on a meeting and will be home later only for him to find out) the wallet is not stolen, not from where i see it

he doesnt have to do anything just now- i think the situation will resolve itself during this day, he will find out something about it which he didnt know before- again, i think someone from his direct home-enviroment found the wallet before him, he doesnt know it, later he will get it back

he WILL get it back for sure- because the part of fortune (Which you dont calculate i see from your chart, which is strange to me, because ESPECIALLY for missing items horary- the part of fortune provides a very clear indication of where the missing item is- i found this to be true for only missing items not other horary charts) and luckily for your friend, the part of fortune is EXACTLY conjunct Spica- the most beneficial, auspicious and lucky fixed star at 22/23 libra- and this for sure signifies to me his wallet is not stolen, and he will get it back with gold coin in it and all

again, the early ascendant signifies he does not have all the information regarding this matter and soon new facts will show themselves and the wallet will be in his possession again

please let me know if what i said was true! :joyful:

Last edited: