Can you guys give me some insight(read my chart)on why I'm so internally frustrated?

Wannabedoc97

I'm very confused by myself most of the time. I have ambitions coming from my scorpio sun, I feel the aries moon intensity, but I feel as though the pisces rising is holding me back and not representing my true self. Can you guys give me some interpretation of my personality? I know there is more to it than just sun,moon,ascendant.
I'm a 3rd decan scorpio sun (20°)
3rd decan pisces rising (24°)
Aries moon and saturn
Venus,neptune, and mars in capricorn
Sagittarius mercury,pluto,and midheaven
Virgo true node
House 2 taurus
Gemini houses 3 and 4
Cancer house 5
Leo house 6

Last edited:

Luney

Please Post a chart so we can see the big picture.

I can see you have Pisces Ascendant. Neptune is in Pisces now and can be causing a bit of confusion and feel like your lacking faith and ability. Clouding your Normal Judgements.
Especially if aspected in conjuction with ascendant .

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
With Sun, Moon and Saturn ruled by exalt Mars, its no wonder you're driven. But like Luney said, need to see a chart, bud. Also, Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Sagittarius and Pisces, so as ascendant lord, he's playing an important role here. If he's in an uncomfortable sign, say Capricorn, Virgo or Gemini, that "holding back" feeling could be explained.

Still need a chart.

Sebastien Cheritte

I'm very confused by myself most of the time. I have ambitions coming from my scorpio sun, I feel the aries moon intensity, but I feel as though the pisces rising is holding me back and not representing my true self. Can you guys give me some interpretation of my personality? I know there is more to it than just sun,moon,ascendant.
I'm a 3rd decan scorpio sun (20°)
3rd decan pisces rising (24°)
Aries moon and saturn
Venus,neptune, and mars in capricorn
Sagittarius mercury,pluto,and midheaven
Virgo true node
House 2 taurus
Gemini houses 3 and 4
Cancer house 5
Leo house 6

If Neptune rules your chart you won't necessarily feel those effects until Neptune hits your Ascendant. Mine did.
I found my vocation.
Neptune is two things, the gift of substance, and the curse of substances.
So, maybe consider meditation.
Scorpio & Neptune get along well, I am of the school of thought that you have chosen your destiny long ago, now you have to have some courage and let it take you. Otherwise, depression for ever. Neptune again.
If he rules your chart, he's gonna confused you until you learn to believe.
Now believe!

Last edited:

Wannabedoc97

If Neptune rules your chart you won't necessarily feel those effects until Neptune hits your Ascendant. Mine did.
I found my vocation.
Neptune is two things, the gift of substance, and the curse of substances.
So, maybe consider meditation.
Scorpio & Neptune get along well, I am of the school of thought that you have chosen your destiny long ago, now you have to have some courage and let it take you. Otherwise, depression for ever. Neptune again.
If he rules your chart, he's gonna confused you until you learn to believe.
Now believe!
I completely agree with you on that. Everyone is always telling me my faith in myself, especially god is not strong enough. I'm more
christ-Agnostic when it comes to religion. I do believe there is a God of some sorts working in the universe for that matter. Be that as it may, according to my numerological report, my life path number is karmic debt 13 which if you don't know I guess pretty much depicts negativity,stress,and struggle for a lot of my life which starts in early youth, until I learn a lesson that from which I did not learn in my past life (IDK WHY 😐😣). Anyway, you're right in the fact I chose my passion early in life. I chose to be a surgeon when I was 15, as I am now almost 20 in sophomore college year. While it was an intense feeling of passion and urge to save lives, at the same time I was diagnosed with severe hypochondria based OCD,ADD,which led to depression, anxiety, and insomnia that for which I'm dealing with to this day. It's that what I think is what's holding me back from my happiness so I lost a lot of faith. I'm stuck now. IDK if it's laziness/fatigue/depression/etc... but yeah I'm having difficulty putting my chart here as well.