Moon and Ascending Sign are the Same....

NikkiTisch

Hi, So I was wondering if anyone can help me understand a little better... If the Moon Sign is your inner self and the Ascending Sign is your Outward Self, what does it mean if they are both the same sign? My sun sign is a Taurus, but both my moon and ascending are in Scorpio. Thx in advance!

waybread

Basically when you have two or more planets or angles in a sign, they reinforce your expression of that sign.

I wouldn't describe the moon entirely as your "inner self." I think it is more apt to think of it as your emotional, feeling nature and subconscious. If you are naturally a private person, then your sun (identity) is very much your "inner self."

A sign describes how or in what manner a planet operates. Basically your feelings and outward personality/body operate in Scorpionic ways. But your fundamental sense of self operates in Taurean ways.

Retro

Banned
Hi, So I was wondering if anyone can help me understand a little better... If the Moon Sign is your inner self and the Ascending Sign is your Outward Self, what does it mean if they are both the same sign? My sun sign is a Taurus, but both my moon and ascending are in Scorpio. Thx in advance!

You need to understand,
A chart is more than ascendant and moon. See the whole picture.
:)