USA Decision on Syria [USA prog. natal, zero hour chart]

piercethevale

Greetings fellow Stargazers.
I figured it was time to get a progressed natal chart of the USA up for analysis [zero hour; 12:00:01 a.m., July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. chart]. I cast it for Tuesday, Sept. 3th...as the President has made a decision and has put it before Congress.

...This chart is an interesting one...to say the least.

The first thing I noticed [as, for one reason being that my natal Uranus is @ 15* :cancer: 19'] is that the natal progressed Jupiter will be at 15* :cancer: 26' and that transiting Jupiter is presently at 14* :cancer: 31' and will be conj. the progressed chart Jupiter on the 9th of September, that is, this coming Monday.

Progressed natal Uranus, @ 07* :gemini: 02' is nearly conj. the USA natal position @ 08* :gemini: 53'

Progressed natal Neptune is @ 26* :virgo: 13' rx and that is conjunct the USA natal Part of Influence @ 26* :virgo: 09' 20" [Asc. + :venus: - :pluto: ...a very suspect 'title' and one that member Phoenix Venus recently did some in depth research on and has tentatively proposed the title of "Part of Self Sacrifice" as to which I'm very much inclined myself having been suitably impressed with what Phoenix V. came up with and demonstrated.] Progressed natal Neptune is also conjunct the USA Hermetic Lot of Courage @ 26* :virgo: 16' 01" [Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :mars:] ...this is rather profound, imho!

Progressed natal Mars is @ 18* :libra: 27' rx, it is still conjunct by less than one degree of orb to the USA natal Part of Bankruptcy [:jupiter: + :neptune: - :uranus:] which is at 19* :libra: 17' 39" ...could this be an indication of our nations' forces of aggression being under the influence of those that hold the debtors notes for the USA?

Luckily, Venus has just recently crossed it and is now presently at 21* :libra: 36' and that just so happens to be conj. the USA progressed natal Moon @ 21* :libra: 54'... I'm praying that the nature of Venus has heavily influenced both at this time. [p.s. and conj. the natal USA Desc. @ 21* :libra: 29' 33" ]

...but progressed Pluto @ 29* :capricorn: 15' is approaching the USA natal Part of Death and Disaster @ 01* :aquarius: 11'...some ways off yet... many years for a progressed Pluto to obtain but i find it of concern and the Sabian Symbol for the last degree of Capricorn: [From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"]

CAPRICORN 30*
"A SECRET MEETING OF MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR EXECUTIVE DECISIONS IN WORLD AFFAIRS.

KEYNOTE: The power to assume responsibility for crucial choices arrived at after mature discussions with those who share this power."

For those of you that ascribe influence to the largest of the Asteroids please
note that the progressed natal Ceres is @ 29* :pisces: 29' and that three USA natal chart Parts reside in the 30th degree of Pisces.

The Part of Obstruction aka Part of Caution [Asc. + :neptune: - :saturn:] @ 29* :pisces: 06' 56"

The Part of Treasure [Asc. + :venus: - :mercury:] @ 29* :pisces: 12' 40"

...and...

The Part of Commerce [one of the formulae so titled but is congruent with Ursula Lewis' Astrology Handbook and of which has always served me well as to the 3 dozen Parts it identifies...derived from, Asc. + :mars: - :sun:] @ 29* :pisces: 44' 19'

There's more...such as the progressed Part of Fortune is currently @ 08* :aries: 57' and that it is conj. by less than a degree of orb to the USA natal Part of Transformation @ 09* :aries: 29' 25"[which was conjuncted by transiting Uranus on last April 15th and will soon be again in rx. on this coming October 30th]

...and still more...but that's enough from me for now... chew on this for awhile and let us all know what it means to you. How would you interpret this? {Those that don't find the zero hour natal chart for the USA valid or have issues with trans-Saturnian Planets being of affect and, or, influence need not say anything at all....that is if you don't mind? We already know what you think. Thank you}

attached: zero hour USA natal chart prog. to Sept 3, 2013

Attachments

• USA natal prog. 9-3-13.jpg
    USA natal prog. 9-3-13.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

piercethevale

Here's a natal and progressed chart for those of you that prefer that form for analysis.
Please note that I included the positions of some of the major stars of influence...something I don't usually do, but I do recognize their influences... it's just that i usually try to keep matters a bit on the simple side considering how new Rudhyarian style technique of analysis is to most.
There are a couple few in some rather prominent positions here, but that analysis is not my realm... it's for those of you that know the territory, so to speak.

Attachments

• USA natal and prog. 9-3-13.jpg
    USA natal and prog. 9-3-13.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 20

poyi

Premium Member
It is interesting to see USA natal just had it Jupiter return, the ruler of the 9th house wanting to expand foreign affair again....and now transit Jupiter conjunct natal Sun the natal 5th house ruler. I am not sure what 5th house rules in a Nation's natal/Mundane chart.

Transit Pluto is already at USA 10th house and it is getting closer in conjunction to it natal MC. While transit Pluto in the 7th house, by 3rd November 2013, Hybrid solar eclipse will be in USA's 7th house. Progressed Venus is in Aries, natal 7th house in Libra, so ruled Venus and influenced by the progressed Venus. Progressed Venus is at close to exact conjunction to USA's AC which is conjunction to natal Chiron.

It will be interesting to see when Pluto return at Capricorn 27 degrees 34 mins, the ruler of the 8th house of USA's natal chart....notes that progressed AC is also entering natal 8th house. Progressed Moon the ruler of the natal Sun is at DC, again it will enter into Scorpio in very near future....THEN Progressed Moon in Scorpio, the ruler of the natal Sun, Juptier, Venus, Mercury in Cancer will be under the finger of transit Pluto in Capricorn. Progressed Sun already had entered natal 12th house.

piercethevale

It is interesting to see USA natal just had it Jupiter return, the ruler of the 9th house wanting to expand foreign affair again....and now transit Jupiter conjunct natal Sun the natal 5th house ruler. I am not sure what 5th house rules in a Nation's natal/Mundane chart.

Transit Pluto is already at USA 10th house and it is getting closer in conjunction to it natal MC. While transit Pluto in the 7th house, by 3rd November 2013, Hybrid solar eclipse will be in USA's 7th house. Progressed Venus is in Aries, natal 7th house in Libra, so ruled Venus and influenced by the progressed Venus. Progressed Venus is at close to exact conjunction to USA's AC which is conjunction to natal Chiron.

It will be interesting to see when Pluto return at Capricorn 27 degrees 34 mins, the ruler of the 8th house of USA's natal chart....notes that progressed AC is also entering natal 8th house. Progressed Moon the ruler of the natal Sun is at DC, again it will enter into Scorpio in very near future....THEN Progressed Moon in Scorpio, the ruler of the natal Sun, Juptier, Venus, Mercury in Cancer will be under the finger of transit Pluto in Capricorn. Progressed Sun already had entered natal 12th house.

I assume you meant to write Saturn... and that eclipse will be pretty tight to Saturns' position on the 3rd November.

Saturn will be conj. the USA natal Part of Positive and Helpful Changes on that day @ 13* :scorpio: 17' 11" {Asc. + :pluto: = :jupiter:} and also conj. the Part of Service @ 13* :scorpio: 48' 34" {Spiritual Service when interpreted strictly to the symbolism...it is a Precept...a 'Law' ...one of 360 established for Spiritual evolution. It is derived from; Asc+ :moon: + :mercury:} That is the 14th degree of Scorpio and is of great significance on the birth chart of the American 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce and it is also an important degree as to the chart I produced and have been submitting for the solution as to the birth chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth.

I'm sure some members will ask; 'So what has that got to do with the USA, and esp at this time?'

Here's the Sabian Symbol...you tell me?
[ibid.]

SCORPIO 14*
"TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.

KEYNOTE: The need to establish new channels of communication.

The growth of community feeling among separated human beings requires the development of constantly more complex means of interchanging feelings and ideas. Wherever this symbol for Scorpio 14° is found, the indication is that such channels of communication are essential for the success of any interpersonal relationship. They are not only to be built, but to be used significantly and wisely.
This fourth stage symbol brings to our attention the essential value of communicating with our fellow men and even our close associates — with whom such a communication may not always be easy. There can be no communion without communication at some level, including the level of biological attunement. Keyword: THE WILL TO ASSOCIATION or COMPREHENSION. "

Last edited:

piercethevale

The eclipse taking place in the 12th degree of Scorpio that day, this November 3rd, has some very interesting symbolism!
[ibid.]

SCORPIO 12°
"AN OFFICIAL EMBASSY BALL.

KEYNOTE: Group-consciousness, as it flowers at the highest level in cultural interchanges between representatives of the elite of the ruling class.

At present the largest unit of social organization is the nation. The symbol pictures the ruling class of such national wholes displaying at least the superficial forms of a concern for establishing permanent relationships in peaceful cooperation. What is evoked is the value of meeting other people at the highest possible level of cultural interplay (i.e. in 'full dress'), rather than with an everyday type of consciousness and behavior.

In contrast to the natural spontaneity of the rescue operation shown in the preceding symbol, we have here the image of a ritualized DISPLAY of power, prestige and wealth. Relationship has been made hierarchical and is institutionalized. Phase 222 tells us that this too is an essential feature in the development of rhythmic give-and-take in order to achieve global peace."

poyi

Premium Member
I assume you meant to write Saturn... and that eclipse will be pretty tight to Saturns' position on the 3rd November.

Saturn will be conj. the USA natal Part of Positive and Helpful Changes on that day @ 13* :scorpio: 17' 11" {Asc. + :pluto: = :jupiter:} and also conj. the Part of Service @ 13* :scorpio: 48' 34" {Spiritual Service when interpreted strictly to the symbolism...it is a Precept...a 'Law' ...one of 360 established for Spiritual evolution. It is derived from; Asc+ :moon: + :mercury:} That is the 14th degree of Scorpio and is of great significance on the birth chart of the American 20th century clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce and it is also an important degree as to the chart I produced and have been submitting for the solution as to the birth chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth.

I'm sure some members will ask; 'So what has that got to do with the USA, and esp at this time?'

Here's the Sabian Symbol...you tell me?
[ibid.]

SCORPIO 14*
"TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.

KEYNOTE: The need to establish new channels of communication.

The growth of community feeling among separated human beings requires the development of constantly more complex means of interchanging feelings and ideas. Wherever this symbol for Scorpio 14° is found, the indication is that such channels of communication are essential for the success of any interpersonal relationship. They are not only to be built, but to be used significantly and wisely.
This fourth stage symbol brings to our attention the essential value of communicating with our fellow men and even our close associates — with whom such a communication may not always be easy. There can be no communion without communication at some level, including the level of biological attunement. Keyword: THE WILL TO ASSOCIATION or COMPREHENSION. "

yer I was meant to write Saturn lol

Phoenix Venus

I'd say that the USA is going to face a pretty stern test that day...

hmm.. that's interesting... especially as it is only a few days after the USA's part of transformation is passed over again.

Say i wanted to get an event chart for the eclipse.

Assuming i use philadelphia as the place, would i cast the chart for when the conjunction is exact? or when the eclipse begins?

I found this from here: http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2013-november-3

First location to see partial eclipse begin - Nov 3 at 5:05 AM EST

I would speculate that the conjunction is the important thing, not necessarily when it was visible, so i'm going with that for now, just to take a breif look at what is going on that day...

i attached the chart for the exact conjunction @ 7:49:57 am

interesting because the ascendant is almost exactly conjunct usa's part of fortune... @ 25.40 scorpio

Here is the symbol from dane rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala"

"AMERICAN INDIANS MAKING CAMP AFTER MOVING INTO A NEW TERRITORY.
KEYNOTE: The ability to adjust swiftly to a new situation by tuning in to its requirements. "

And like the oct 30th chart, here now we have yet another "Finger of God" - my oh my!

Mars @ 11.12 virgo, sun/moon @ 11.16 scorpio, and uranus @ 9.22 aries...

(mercury and nn at 7-8 scorpio are also in the mix..)

here is where mars is gonna be:

"AFTER THE WEDDING, THE GROOM SNATCHES THE VEIL AWAY FROM HIS BRIDE.
KEYNOTE: The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind. "

hmmmmmm....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_286_eclipse_77316_22166.jpg
    astro_2gw_286_eclipse_77316_22166.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

piercethevale

I've been looking at G.H.W. Bush's natal chart for the last couple of days...and although I feel it needs rectification the given time produces an Asc. @ 11* :scorpio: 10' 19" [and notice the degree the No. Node is in ...the same as the Part of Trickery for the USA natal.]

Attachments

• George H. W. Bush natal.jpg
    George H. W. Bush natal.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

piercethevale

hmm.. that's interesting... especially as it is only a few days after the USA's part of transformation is passed over again.

Say i wanted to get an event chart for the eclipse.

Assuming i use philadelphia as the place, would i cast the chart for when the conjunction is exact? or when the eclipse begins?

I found this from here: http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2013-november-3

I would speculate that the conjunction is the important thing, not necessarily when it was visible, so i'm going with that for now, just to take a breif look at what is going on that day...

i attached the chart for the exact conjunction @ 7:49:57 am

interesting because the ascendant is almost exactly conjunct usa's part of fortune... @ 25.40 scorpio

Here is the symbol from dane rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala"

"AMERICAN INDIANS MAKING CAMP AFTER MOVING INTO A NEW TERRITORY.
KEYNOTE: The ability to adjust swiftly to a new situation by tuning in to its requirements. "

And like the oct 30th chart, here now we have yet another "Finger of God" - my oh my!

Mars @ 11.12 virgo, sun/moon @ 11.16 scorpio, and uranus @ 9.22 aries...

(mercury and nn at 7-8 scorpio are also in the mix..)

here is where mars is gonna be:

"AFTER THE WEDDING, THE GROOM SNATCHES THE VEIL AWAY FROM HIS BRIDE.
KEYNOTE: The penetrating and unveiling power of the trained mind. "

hmmmmmm....

I always go with when the conj. is exact. That doesn't mean I'm correct, but it has been working for me.