Job opportunities

Aijabu

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask is there a possibility for me to get a job soon? Being unempoyed for more than a year I start to feel quite depressed... I'm looking for a work in the field of international trade (export) but so far without any results. My life is stagnating and I can't move on with my other projects.

I would really appreciate your help!
Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_job_opportunities_hp.51634.31651.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_job_opportunities_hp.51634.31651.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 18

rafaella

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask is there a possibility for me to get a job soon? Being unempoyed for more than a year I start to feel quite depressed... I'm looking for a work in the field of international trade (export) but so far without any results. My life is stagnating and I can't move on with my other projects.

I would really appreciate your help!
Thanks!

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing a job in this chart. Venus, the job and Jupiter do not aspect neither does Moon aspect with Venus. Moon is in detriment, can't perform in this sign. Jupiter is in detriment and combust. Are you qualified or have experience with this type of work? Because according to the chart, you are not, or at least something about your resume is not what they are looking for.

I think you need to rethink this and perhaps apply for something else minor for now.

all the best!