Transiting Uranus conjunct Jupiter

byjove

Account Closed
I found this short PDF:

www.maryshea.com/choices.pdf

which has some of the simplest and most succinct explanations of what this transit is all about. Also, curiously, despite Uranus having a reputation for the unexpected, this author points out that Uranus transits are often seen and even planned by the native. I find this totally correct - another major Uranus transit is at hand for me and again - I am planning on moving abroad.

Any thoughts on this transit? Anyone else moving? :love:

poyi

Premium Member
Hhahahaha I am reading the Uranus transit Mars (natal).

During end of December 2011 to early 2012. I DID meet a lot of homosexual gay men at work. We had new 3 gay nurses came to start working in my place. It was a topic for gossip for a long time for all the female nurses cause I work in Catholic hospital and most nurses are religious themselves. I also looked after a homosexual 80s patient for a very long time.

It turns out that way cause my natal Mars Virgo, sextile Mercury in Scoprio, Mercury rules my ascendant and 10th/MC. During the time I was thinking for a long term. What the He**? Why all of the sudden? :lol:

It was in opposition for a long term. So it was an adjustment aspect, looking for balance.

Erulastiel14

Any more comments, experiences, predictions, illustrations on this transit? :happy:
I'm presently going through this transit for the second time this year. It's exact just before New Years and will be in effect until late February 2017.

A quote from Rob Hand in Planets in Transit describes it as a "sudden change in fortune but which way the change will go is not easy to say. More often than not it is a positive change in fortune, beginning with a sudden unexpected event that opens new possibilities for free action. ... But the danger with this transit is that it can be easy come, easy go. ... Often this transit signifies a new restlessness, a desire for freedom and new activities that will broaden your horizons."

My software says it can be a time of positivity and luck but nothing too earth shattering unless accompanied by other transits.

The first time I had this transit I was recruited for a job I never expected, very Uranus-like. I just finished school so I started thinking about my career in a way I never thought and was optimistic. In the end it never went anywhere though.

Last week I unexpectedly met someone who might be a future colleague as well as a friend. I've been feeling isolated and lost as to what direction to take in my career (thanks Saturn transiting the 1st) but we have a lot in common and want to help each other. So we'll see where this goes, if anywhere.