TR Uranus Conjunct North Node

byjove

Account Closed
Hello,

I searched for a thread like this and didn't find one in natal (one in Mundane, yes). I think it's an uncommon transit so hoped to consider it here.

TR Uranus as of today, 28th February 2013 is crossing 6 (almost 7) degrees of Aries. I've been watching it approach my natal Jupiter (9 degrees) and yet I completely overlooked the approach to my north node in 11 degrees. What in the world to expect? Just the unexpected?

Clues?
One and a half years ago, TR Jupiter and Uranus crossed my MC (and Mercury conjunction). I moved abroad for study and changed my plans to work in politics after college. When TR Uranus moved through my 10th, I completely lost faith in working in that profession and I'm left with no interest professionally. Everybody (and my late cat) knew that that was my interested profession. That was a radical change for me. I really don't know what comes next. Will I be left with an interest in any profession? I still have an insatiable appetite for international business and technology, hopefully I won't lose faith in this too? My current status is graduate and searching for a good start to my career. I notice this is happening in my 10th house (exactly where I want to see action).

Has anyone had this TR before or seen it? I suppose it can happen once in a person's life? Maybe some people don't even experience it, depending on their chart.

Attachments

• TR Uranus conjunct Jupiter April 11 2013 Whole Sign.jpg
    TR Uranus conjunct Jupiter April 11 2013 Whole Sign.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 44
  • TR Uranus conjunct Jupiter April 11 2013 Placidus.jpg
    TR Uranus conjunct Jupiter April 11 2013 Placidus.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

kimbermoon

Uranus takes approximately 84 years to come full circle: the cycle breaks down to phases of significant changes every 21 years; as such we note that not all people will experience the full cycle: we know that wherever this planet goes, we can expect instability and uncertainty due to major changes and upheavals in life...in the 10th it does, of course, affect your public affairs and professional aims. My current status is graduate and searching for a good start to my career. Natally your 9th H of higher education is quite engaged...and your Sun and Jupiter in 10th depicts some degree of success and achievement, so long as you can endure the upsets or upheavals in such matters...Uranus approaching the North Node: should yield positive results. I believe that the nodes relate to the interplay between pre-determination and free will...it does relate to destiny; if we get a chance to access the energies of the North Node it is considered forward momentum and progress...I would say that you will be lucky in carrying such energies into the future...you must consider the influence however of natal Neptune square the Nodes in the chart...what do you think the implications of that might be? Since the nodal axis impacts your 4th/10th axis, it relates to the conditioning of your parents and the demonstration of your own free will: are you still dependent on them, financially? Rember that Uranus is separative in nature, and is about freedom and our stepping into our own autonomy....could that be problematic for you, do you think? :sideways:
btw...love your profile of self...so cute...I didn't know that animals could write:happy:

byjove

Account Closed
Thanks for your insight Kimbermoon! It has been a very long time since I've read up on the north node and don't have the experience that you do. I'm very excited about any change in career. It would be great if it would include immediate employment and not just career aims (the Uranus transit over my MC changed my aims, but I was still studying so not working). Any pull toward my destiny would be very welcome - it's exactly what I need confirmation of. I'm not financially dependant on my parents - but like almost everyone that I graduated with - I still live with them. The economy when I started college was fantastic - today, I've graduated in a bankrupt nation in recession with very high unemployment - all the young are living at home! :whistling: So perhaps this is the kind of break in dependency? As you might tell with my 6th ruler Jupiter in the 10th - I like careers - rather than just work - my work needs to be my career. Any work which is related to my career which offers enough money to live alone - I would take it immediately. I'm very independent and love challenges. So the only obstacle would be stable income related to work. Neptune squaring the nodes...I wondered if it obscures the direction? Does it cloud the future here?

p.s. have you seen this? (animals) http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/dec/06/dogs-drive-new-zealand-video

kimbermoon

Uranus So perhaps this is the kind of break in dependency?This planet is definitely a rut-breaker, thus we could expect a change of status in the relationship with your parents....is now transiting Jupiter, symbolizing growth and expansion; Mars currently conjunct the Sun also hints at a new beginning, of a two year cycle...this suggests the phase for strategizing and making the plans for change; in early June you get your Mars Return, which would be the appropriate time for acting on your strategies.Neptune squaring the nodes...I wondered if it obscures the direction? Does it cloud the future here?
In my assessment: anything that has been obscured or distracted by Neptune will soon come to a resolution and the gaining of greater clarity and perception, since TR Pluto is now transiting natal Neptune... Pluto represents critical change and transformation, attempting to purge us of things that keep us feeling disempowered. Big things can happen under the intense energy of this planet; this could be a set-up for an unexpected marriage in the future. Remember that the future is formed by the seeds we plant in the present:cool:

byjove

Account Closed
I'm about a month ahead of myself (planning forward), I posted transit charts for April. Since these are outer transits, these aspects are moving into place now. I think it will be mid-April for the Jupiter conjunction and late April for the North Node. That's a very short period of time for two once-in-a-lifetime transits. :pinched:

You opened my eyes to something - I forgot about that TR Pluto square Neptune. Perhaps that had a great deal to do with my change in career plans too. I kept using the phrases "I lose faith in" and "I felt disillusioned". That sounds much more like a Neptune transit than a Uranus one!

I wasn't totally sure where the possible connections to future marriage popped up - TR Saturn in Scorpio, 7th ruler trine Venus late this year?

As events unfold, I'll update here to provide feedback, and if anyone else has this transit approaching they may find it helpful!

asianquasar

Hi byjove, kimbermoon,
Thanks for a very interesting discussion. I have just recently notice what Uranus' possible role in my life recently. It has been transiting my 5th for a while and will leave next year. I didn't realise that it has passed my NN and will go back and forth again until it go out of orb sometime mid-year next year.
It's interesting that the changes/positive developments actually happens in the career front and not in 5th house matters - I do have Chiron placed quite close to NN (8degrees away) and in past discussions people think that this is probably why I haven't been that lucky in romance and my creative projects. Then again it might just be my natal Venus conj my south node.
Do you have any suggestions/comments on this transit?
TIA! Abby

showgif.cgi

Last edited:

kimbermoon

With Venus transit south node, I might offer this:
The South Node is about how we end up being stuck because of habits and routine that are locked away in the past; it depicts the things we need to get rid of in our life, or that we must expand beyond. Venus is well known for it's influence on love and romance; it also relates to one's personal expectations in life, based on what is valued and idealized in life. You may be forced to let go of old attitudes and expectations under this transit, and perhaps reassess what is most valuable to you, and re-assess your attitudes and beliefs as well, as to whether they are valid and realistic. If there are any connections of Venus/Neptune in the chart there is often a tendency for individuals to be unrealistic in their expectations and perceptions about love. With Chiron in proximity with NN, this indicates there are woundings within the psyche in need of healing in order to claim the benefits of the NN. It can also depict that you are meant to possibly be a healer of others, depending on other conditions of Chiron in the chart.

asianquasar

Hi @kimbermoon,
Thanks for the explanation - Ive only recently looked at the possibility of SN in my usual attitude towards romance. It feels a bit weird to feel 'ready' for love at this age, but I suppose the Uranus transit must have something to do with this. Whether I ever find a partner is something else, but at least the somewhat 'liberated' feeling makes sense now.
Maybe the effect on my career has to do with other transits at play that affects my 6th and 7th. Re: relations with Chiron, I am still not sure, I need to look closer.
Thanks again :)
Best, Abby

With Venus transit south node, I might offer this:
The South Node is about how we end up being stuck because of habits and routine that are locked away in the past; it depicts the things we need to get rid of in our life, or that we must expand beyond. Venus is well known for it's influence on love and romance; it also relates to one's personal expectations in life, based on what is valued and idealized in life. You may be forced to let go of old attitudes and expectations under this transit, and perhaps reassess what is most valuable to you, and re-assess your attitudes and beliefs as well, as to whether they are valid and realistic. If there are any connections of Venus/Neptune in the chart there is often a tendency for individuals to be unrealistic in their expectations and perceptions about love. With Chiron in proximity with NN, this indicates there are woundings within the psyche in need of healing in order to claim the benefits of the NN. It can also depict that you are meant to possibly be a healer of others, depending on other conditions of Chiron in the chart.

GeminiGrrl

I'm very interested in this subject as well because Uranus is already beginning to come into conjunction with my natal North Node at Aries 15 as it moves out of my fourth house and into my fifth. In fact, the Grand Cardinal Cross at 13 degrees which will take place about two weeks from now will come into very close orb with my nodes both natally and by progression -- Uranus will conjunct (North) and oppose (South) them, Mars will oppose (North) and conjunct (South) them, and Jupiter and Pluto are squaring them. (Oh, and as the cherry on the sundae, the Moon will be in exact trine with my North Node.)

The fifth house governs issues such as romance, children, and creativity -- but since I also have Saturn in that house, I've always felt blocked in these areas. Part of me has been hoping that Uranus moving through this house will finally bring me some real success in a couple of these (although children probably will not and should not be part of it given my age, the fact that I have no significant other at present, and the fact that I'm only in favor of voluntary single parenthood for people who have the resources and the solid support network that make it feasible for them to give a child what it needs). At the same time, given the way in which the Uranus transit through my fourth house over the past few years has frequently left me feeling as if I have no firm foundation under my feet (which has been very unpleasant), I'm a little apprehensive about the upcoming transit as well. :unsure:

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

kimbermoon

It is not uncommon for people to be feeling apprehensive and anxious about what this Grand Cross may bring into play. So much unpredictability and instability in the world makes it hard to really plan for anything. Remember though that Uranus can also create unexpected surprises that have positive results. Think in terms of the positives of Uranus, aka The Creative Intellect, as it is the higher octave of Mercury; enlightenment, important awareness and consciousness, insight, advancement, progress and breaking out of ruts of our own making. Remember also that in contact with the NN, it's polarity of the SN must also be factored in. This shows the promise of possibly resolving [the opposition] your SN issues. Whatever comes your way may be the breakthrough you have been looking for, but the outcomes will depend largely on your personal outlook on life, and your reactions to what you encounter. Since the SN is joined with Eros, this could denote blockages for you in accessing your sexuality that need to be routed out, in order to make gains in the romance department. The 5th is also about creativity as well, so I think the implications relate to being free enough to express your creativity. This axis is also about the expression of love, and how it impacts others; in turn then it represents 'love given' and love received; SN in the 11th suggests that there could be difficulties in expressing affection openly, which interferes with success in relationships. Consider also Uranus' rulership of the 3rd H of communications and the mind. As you think, so you are...your fire sign Ascendant is about developing inspiration and hopefulness...living in truth is important as well. With the Grand Cross being in cardinal signs, this is about initiating actions, and then being accountable for the consequences; as in personal accountability. I think of the modalities as representing the connection between body[fixed], mind [mutable] and spirit [cardinal] so I think there will be spiritual overtones in what is to come, which may be the only thing to keep us anchored amidst the chaos and instability. In my own chart Uranus and Mercury besiege my SN, and it took many years for Uranus to conjunct NN ...that was a time for me of unloading much of my past baggage, and gaining strength through adversity...it was a time of raising my consciousness and awareness of what the mind can truly accomplish...what manifests in our lives is first born in the mind...mind affects matter more than we are truly aware of.

astroner

I'm approaching this exact conjunction around next month or so. Uranus is my chart ruler (I'm Aquarius rising). This Transit Uranus conjunct my natal North Node is happening in my 2nd house.

What ended up happening in your life O.P.? I hope you can update! I will update as well :) :joyful:

Here are my transits for end of June 2015:

2cigy0k.png

Hephaistos

I'm approaching this exact conjunction around next month or so. Uranus is my chart ruler (I'm Aquarius rising). This Transit Uranus conjunct my natal North Node is happening in my 2nd house.

i have this conjunction natally and call it my "switch" i can switch within seconds my personalty or my mood like an actor or multiple personality, but i loss this ability recently.

maybe its a loss of a ability or things you can do no longer to gain money from it with uranus north node in the second house, or a new found ability.
the people cant to estimate me. i'm horrible for peoples who need security and this people are horrible for me.

and very often i find money or things to get money on the street, highest was 1000 euro, a smartphone, a kruegerrand gold coin of one ounce and so on. with the progressed Asc on natal Uranus + Northnode i change my style.

uranus rules my 5th and is on the cusp of the 2nd.

my chart with secundary progressions.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=ba042b-1437696907.jpg

maybe you change your style too or changes in your profession and have the courage to show it. or become a member of a community or leave and / or find out new abilities they open new doors for you. maybe you find benefit friends ruler of second in 11th.

Last edited:

Momentation

I have had this transit going on for a while now. One poster in the alternate thread of the same topic said that this was happening in her 4th house as with me (4th where I obviously have a lot of stuff going on.) She reports a lot of uncertainty(?) about her living situation. Yes, I can sure relate to that but I'm wondering if anyone here can add some meat to the bones of a basic interpretation. I also have Saturn approaching conjuntion with Chiron in the twelvth house. My own interpretations over the years have observed that my main planets are Uranus (least aspected), the Moon (because of all the opposition), and Jupiter, chart ruler in second house in Capricorn retrograde. Also, aspect lines would indicate that I have a grand trine, Ascendant (Sagittarius) (conjunct Great Attractor), Pluto (Leo, 8th house) and Moon (Aries, 4th house). I feel also that Chiron is very significant for me, as it closely approaches my Ascendant. Lastly, Venus evidently is very well placed in my chart given that it is conjunct Spica. (It also squares Jupiter). Of course all of the stuff in the 10th house is important, and important to me, as I am facing an impoverished old age (which I certainly did not plan).

I wouldn't know where to begin to describe my wayward life. One astrologer remarked that my chart is very pin-ball machine like. (Has a kite shape if the Ascendant is included) I'd provide a clue about my life, but feel I have to choose carefully. I suppose two facts stand out. There was a time when I was in my 30s and early 40s when I was very successful financially, and to some extent in my career also. I was a college teacher living/working abroad for 11 years. It's pretty much all gone now, all of it. The other thing, I am a bachelor, homosexual man from a very large birth family. My parents are both gone now, and communication with 8 siblings is in deep trouble. So am I. I know I'm a Virgo and plagued by doubt, and negative thinking, but there is no doubt that I will keep trying to right my ship. I need some good advice. I may not take it, but I need to hear it.

Don't know what's going on with the upload (chart) process. But if the gif is unusable, the birth data is Portland, Oregon 9/9/49 2:34 PM

Attachments

• Jan.jpg
    Jan.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 43

userunavailable

Hi @astroner, @kimbermoon, and all. Tr Uranus will conjunct my NN this coming year in Aries in my 2nd house as well. Any thoughts on how Tr Uranus conjunct NN affected you now, a year or two later?

Hermeshadesluna

My experience so far. Uranus has separated from my 7th House Aries North Node by 1 degree and 43 minutes of Arc. I have Ophelia (helping, aiding, holding Space, going mad from repression) exactly on my North Node which is between Al Pherg (Glory, Honor, Riches, Success) and M34 Vertex (blindness, Violent Death, ruin). And which sits in the Sag Decan (Dual Flame, Shifting Awareness), Aqua (11th, Twin Flame again) Duad (Multiversal Frequency Crystallization, Cosmic Love, Free Love), but also rising in to the Multiversal Flames by mechanical, detached erratic means. Anyways, I've been illuminated to who my Twin Flame is, his last name in my Leo 11th (Again, True Spiritual Cosmic Love, blessed by J0ve!) conjunct my Venus and Thereus (hunting, searching), and Neverland (paradise),all i n the Aries Decan Gemini 11th Duad. First Name parallel my Venus, which trines my North Node and sextiles my Moon. I have enjoyed his external vibrations/frequencies (music/art) for many years, but it took this transit to see the true extent of our connection. Plus with all the other signs such as numerology, angel numbers and tarot (I do those too), I know he is truly the one, and that this is not just a case of erotomania (i know some views on the energy of Ophelia express that, but you gotta read the full script). I seen 911 while I was posting this which breaks down to 11/2 = Twin Flames. When Mercury was in Sag, trining my Venus, T Uranus and North Node. I was expressing that love, because with the Uranus alignment and influence instead of going mad from repression, I've been forced to express it, being receptive to just saying **** it and sustaining myself by expression (also squaring my Industria and Ceto = hard psychological work and healing, which factors into that, also connected to him by semisextile), I have to show it to be able to heal him, to give him that small gift of vibrational healing coming from the multiversal vibrations (12th from 11th), to help him in the physical when it's time. And I got a few signs that it will be soon!