Does my chart indicate loneliness?

suanie

Hi, so i'm kinda new to this so i wanted to ask for help. I saw really bad stuff about 12th venus, and i have a lot of questions about my birth chart especially about relationships. I had some relationships (a long one with a narc sadly who had a 12th house stellium btw) and i have a lot of flirts, people come at me easily and i'm not totally isolated but relationships are always complicated, when it's about commitment the men i attract are too mentally unstable for this or just doesn't have stability i seek and i don't want to settle if i know i'm going to be unfulfilled. I'm single for a while now and it made me a lot depressed and i feel unlovable etc. So basically i wanted to ask if there are indicators about it in my chart? I hope i'm not doomed lol... Thank u sm for reading me.

[link to birth chart doesn't work - please attach birth chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
sorry for the link, i hope this one is working :
https://pin.it/7AzQflS

Chart is not readable. [while the chart link works, some astrologers like to have more astrological details in the chart that are not showing in the chart attached - Moderator]

Please consider creating a natal chart at astro.com and then uploading here by attachment. It will be in a form that has all the info and is easy to read.

Last edited by a moderator:

curiousabout77

In your chart you have your Sun and Mars and Mercury opposite neptune so I suspect you end up with people who turn out to be different to what you thought at the start and mentally fragile or deceptive and it leads to you being disillusioned and heart broken because you want to merge with someone like they are your soul mate. Try to get to know people first before you go any further so that you end up with someone that is good for you and you are good for them rather than victim and saviour type situations.

JUPITERASC

Hi, so i'm kinda new to this so i wanted to ask for help. I saw really bad stuff about 12th venus, and i have a lot of questions about my birth chart especially about relationships. I had some relationships (a long one with a narc sadly who had a 12th house stellium btw) and i have a lot of flirts, people come at me easily and i'm not totally isolated but relationships are always complicated, when it's about commitment the men i attract are too mentally unstable for this or just doesn't have stability i seek and i don't want to settle if i know i'm going to be unfulfilled. I'm single for a while now and it made me a lot depressed and i feel unlovable etc. So basically i wanted to ask if there are indicators about it in my chart? I hope i'm not doomed lol... Thank u sm for reading me.

[link to birth chart doesn't work - please attach birth chart - Moderator]
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile: