Worried about Pluto Jupiter Saturn conjunction please help?

Verbena

Hi all! I’m new here and my knowledge of astrology is limited. I decided to post because I’m concerned about the Pluto Jupiter conjunction this year plus Saturn as well.
Looking back at the last time Pluto and Jupiter were conjunct, I was going through some radical changes in my life and also got really ill. Now, roughly 12-13 years later things are not looking good for me and I’ve been nervous about what is going to happen and if the conjunctions have something to do with it.
I was born with less than five degrees conjunction of Jupiter-Pluto being Jupiter in zero degree Scorpio in the 7th house and Pluto 25 51’ Libra in the 6th house. Saturn Libra in the 6th as well, in mutual reception with Venus in Capricorn conjunct MC. Specially concerned as the conjunction will happen in Capricorn.
Could someone take a look at my chart and shed some light please?

Birth chart https://imgur.com/pMgNFPP

Thank you!

Last edited:

curiousabout77

It looks like the conjunction of jupiter and pluto affects your 8th house of past events and how it shaped your psychology and how you need to heal from it because pluto rules it in your chart. Saturn is affecting your 10th house of life path and career so it is a time of career decisions as foundations for the future. Pluto and jupiter are affecting the tenth house as well so transformation and growth and setting up foundations are the other themes

Verbena

Thank you so much for your reply @curiousabout77 yes, what you said makes sense. For months I was feeling the need of changing direction in career because I wasn't finding any meaning in doing what I was doing, and also fell ill and had to stop working... do you see anything health related? For better? For worse? Thanks again

curiousabout77

The ruler of your sixth house is Mercury which is well aspected by sextile from transiting planets from capricorn so your health seems well supported. Pluto in your chart may indicate possible genetic health issues popping up from squares from those capricorn transits though as it rules eighth house.