found something and now even more lost

Runa

Hey there. My name is Runa, and I know a little bit about western astrology. At a young age I was very spiritual, very close to nature, mixing herbs, plants, using them to create art and symbols. I was at peace, I was mostly a loner, and it feels like I am constantly living in different planes. I have intense imaginations. I can live in a world I create. Vivid details. Many ongoing stories in many timelines. Growing up meant being ostracized by everyone i knew for being trans, a rejection from all organized religion, and all the FIGHT it took to survive. I proved I wouldn't be another stereotype. but now I have forgotten who I was, fighting to hide that part of me for so long..

In western astrology, I have:

Moon and chiron in 12h (h of collective unconcious and karma) in Leo [fire]
Mercury and mars in 9h (h of philosophy, truth) in aries [fire]
Sun and venus 10h (h of achievement, career) in taurus [earth]
Retrograde pluto in 4h (early conditioning) in scorpio [water]
Retrograde uranus and neptune in 6h ( daily ritual, mundane reality) in capricon [earth]
True node in capricorn at 1 degree

western astrology gave me insight into rediscovering my spirituality but is failing to really give me an idea of what to do. i recently help people by showing them astrology basics, by learning tarot and giving readings to the best of my ability. i am also studying medicinal properties of herbs/plants... after i realized i was deeply connected to spirituality, there was an explosion of interests and i am just reading and reading.... but i don't know what i am supposed to do.... any in insight? why the dreams, symbols, dejavu, ringing in right ear. the world makes less sense...

this is one example... a few days ago, in looking into past life, the asteroid aigyptos was on my ic at 0 degrees. upon that discovery- a few days later, i see a magnetic black woman wearing a giant ankh. and then yesterday, the bar next to my workplace (a spa) had a grand opening. and there was a giant statue of isis. i asked the owner who is a woman, why? and she replied, i don't know, i feel she gives me strength. after a while i cant say its a coincidence. now i am asking why???

runa tresno
may 8 1992
12:11 pm
fort lauderdale, florida
Holy cross hospital
transgender female

Last edited:

SOS

Banned
God is one, then he creates the picture of the world for all the same. If there are two Gods, then the visions and halucinations of the split personality begin. It's Demons that overpower you son. It's time for you to see a psychiatrist at the reception, but they will not understand you and ruin your life forever. You are by nationality, after all, America can be safely called a national penguin. Send the group number of your blood, I'll see what happens to you. Spiritual are the prophets and saints. the rest are not enlightened souls. But there are those who have no soul. You write that you were born in a guest house, so you should have indicators of incurable and deadly diseases in the map. All normal people are born at home, or where mom was. time of birth. So it was always. So you are mistaken in the road and that action of the exit of the image of your body from the womb of the matriery, you call mistakenly a birth. Yes, and ace of conception immaculate woman does not give birth to anyone, the parent is God the Father, and this is a man's appearance. A woman can not be holy and enlightened, it means to create an image of this men's business, because they only become human beings. A woman needs to serve her husband and children, then reborn into a man and go his way to a family man and then give up a woman of children, home and money and become twice-born. If you reason this way, then all the self-deception you have said is not in you. A simple astral healer is a demon, as in Lamaism, demons of this level of development.
But it's too early to say until you see the birth chart. Another. The Western school of astrology was invented by demons for people of narrow consciousness. All that is most ancient, it bears the truth, and even that, the mind as an assuming organ can not see and understand.

SOS

Banned
Thank you! Are you female? And the last. What is the name of my mother and her specialty in education. This is your first home and your mother is always registered in it as in the 10th house of her fate from the 4th house of the mother. I hope the blood group number is correct? There are physicians. who like to hedge and it turns out that you have IV blood type. For the accuracy of the events in your destiny, you need the exact coordinate of the house where your mother spent one month before your actual childbirth (real childbirth, this is the way out of the image of the fetus and with real births.) For this reason, God said to the prophets: "I will hide the birth of a man securely (image, destiny) from the uninitiated eyes of the mind. "The mind presupposing an organ, God did not give him the gift to even think, so this world is a total deception and a cumulative erudition of your test exams.The mind can not create an image, it makes a demon of image and thought, they are you and the hall the prestigious notion that we are all human beings came to life, we are all demons, and to become a human we need a second birth in the Spirit, the concept of getting the antipode of the mind, a concept that the mind has not laid down in English, German, French and Spanish.The whole world is an illusion and we we do not know who we are until we know the exact astrology, or if the prophet does not tell you, that's why you taught a young demon astrology.You would understand it yourself, but the tip from the side is also good for you.

Today it's too late, I'm on the other side of the world, so the answers to the questions are in my personal. and tomorrow morning I will look at your horoscope, then you will ask questions about what was in that day and at such an hour, and I'll try to read on the map and sutras. First we map your birth and check for authenticity, and only then will ask questions.

Runa

Of course. I was born male, 3 years ago I started hormone therapy, and now I live as a woman. I still feel different, half man, half woman, not man not woman.

My mother's name is Phuong Thao Phuong and her profession is a professional seamstress. She comes from a vietnamese village.

I tested my blood type this morning so there is no error.

I don't know the exact coordinates of my mother.. I know she stayed in Fort Lauderdale.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

SOS

Banned
Runa
2.05.1992, ............... (GNT-5: 21), 26 ° 08'09 "N, 88 ° 08'31" W, fort lauderdale, florida, US.

I'm sorry. time removed, so that they themselves learned to build accurate birth charts

The horoscope is ready. The coordinate was not needed. The code of birth was well laid down. You're right, you need to be a doctor, or a national doctor. You can learn chemistry to become a pharmacist. The last best option is to succeed. It is registered to you in life to have comfort in destiny.
And here's what for Gk:

62. If Gulika is on the rise of one house, the born will suffer from diseases, will be lustful, sinful, cunning, evil, and very unhappy.

1.2.9. Scorpio Navamsa indicates the problem of water diseases, reptiles and snakes, in addition to indicating the lack of mother's milk.

SOS

Banned
The map is not edited and there may be a mismatch for a couple of hours, but you can try the idea with a map check of the real birth of fate and the materialization of the image.

SOS

Banned
Thank you!

Why do you thank me? You are so encouraging deception and astrologers will deceive you at every step. After all, they can not know astrology, they are all realists. Your business of every astrologer you hire, you must check. This world of war and deceit, you have to dig all the time to find the grain of truth, and here you refuse to let truth always win and say thank you, blindly believing someone who did not even register the time of your real birth. I did not write it, because it will not help you. You still can not read correctly your card, you do not have 9 amendments (Ayianamsha), for each planet leading our destinies in this septenary world? Building on a real birth, do you even have the first houses empty? And the Soul, this grain thrown into the ground, the allegory of the image of the body and therefore in the first house there must always be a planet leading your destiny and pass through all the first houses, of all fractional maps from Rasi to D-144 (7 planets and two nodes). If the horoscope has worked according to all the laws of writing fates, and having checked it you have made sure that it is correct, you can know your fate and see when something happens to you.
So do not hesitate to check on me, but do I have to make sure in practice that this is your horoscope? Although for a month before your actual birth, this is the only birth with a third blood group.

Runa

Yes this is my birth information. My blood may be odd because I don't know who my grandfather is. I took a DNA test and it says he originated from Europe. Inside I feel an urge to heal and help, but doctors and surgeons.. is not my style. I am interested in ayurvedic herbs, medicinal property of plants that the US forgot. organic plants my parents fed me. I want to be a healer but my affinity is healing through occult or forgotten traditional methods. But in our time now it might not make me much money... But I say thank you because you confirmed my intuition and gave me courage to pursue my dream. Before I just wanted to become famous on youtube. now i don't care about that, it no longer makes me happy.. helping people does. and now i guess i am confused, i hope learning tarot and diving into subconscious won't make me become "dark"

SOS

Banned
I'm telling you about checking the map of your birth, and you tell me about your vocation. You have many vocations. Learn chemistry and you will become an excellent pharmacist with your talents of the herbalist and the people's physician. You will be able to invent medicines and there will be a lot of money for you. To you on the Moon it is registered to live in comfort and convenience. This is for you and money and a house with a swimming pool and a yacht and prestigious cars. The main thing is not to learn for many years as a doctor.

Now the main thing is to test me as an astrologer and your horoscope.
Remember the date and time of the most memorable event in your life and ask me the right question for that date. I'll look at your map, what happened that day and hour. I'm going to leave for 3-4 hours, and how I'll be back. I hope the question will be asked in the topic. The main thing is that the question should be accurate and you do not confuse the dates of that event.

SOS

Banned
What happened on January 26, 2017? Was this the beginning of something bad or good?

Of course, everything is going to the worst. I would run from America without looking back and away.

I do not write Maha Dasha, so that the dedicated eyes could not see what was behind the Dasas. But the scorched Venus indicates that the Antardasas has stuck to his wife (syuruga).,

Venus ----- Venus
2016.09.19 (21:39:11) ---- 2017.03.27 (20:37:53)
Acquisition of a white horse, clothes, pearls and so on. Attitude to a beautiful woman (sexual relationship) and the like.

Venus ---- Saturn
2017.01.19 (4:13:26) ---- 2017.02.17 (20:13:46)
--------- Disaster from the enemies, great suffering, the destruction of animals, a huge loss due to the death of an elderly person in the family, and the like.

Saturn --- Mercury
2017.01.23 (20:33:46) ---- 2017.01.28 (1:08:45)
----- Huge growth of wealth and prosperity, prosperity, profit in business, devotion to Deva (the deity), and Brahmins and the like.

Mercury ---- Rahu
2017.01.26 (4:42:39) ----- 2017.01.26 (19:48:00)
----- Acquisition of clothes, jewelry and property, grief for relatives, enmity with brahmins, suffering from falling and the like.
Sutras are used to read all destinies. It is necessary to apply only one explanation between the commas in each sutra. It also happens that the sutras as a figurative language can be difficult to perceive by the mind, and it will only after a while understand the meaning of the written explanations.

Sutras only partially describe the event. Still need homes, signs and planets involved in the combination of the reclaimed
Variable significations:
Venus - the spouse
Saturn - mother
Mercury is the father
Rahu --- friend
Mars --- Ak
Moon --- brother
Jupiter --- caste
Ketu is the relative of the spouse.

Apparently death abroad, or in a hospital, at the work of an elderly person, is possible due to a fall. There are many options. Can lingering illness and death.

Runa

That was the time and date of my airplane flight. I went from living with my parents in their home (i lived there 24 years) and flew to seattle, with no job or money to get hormone replacement therapy. now i am happier.. but i know my parents love me and miss me, and i probably cause them great pain. but as a transgender, this is my path... i have to get the surgeries or inside my brain and heart doesn't feel right.. i will look into chemistry. but I am not bright when the mathematics gets complicated. i'm unfortunately more artistic.. what is a brahmin may I ask?

SOS

Banned
The map is not crushed here after the fall. Someone was free and wandered like two of his father's spouses, or that man was twice a father. apparently at an age, not young and an accident with death. Maybe from drugs for an overdose, or put for murder, but it's exactly where that's on the road. Another option is to break something you broke when you fall.
I'm not yet very strong at reading maps on sutras. Was busy restoring accurate astrology, when our world after 2006 has not moved beyond the middle world and the spirit no longer visits us until a certain time. Then you will not need astrology. we will see everything. now be careful, because in your map the deceit will now be registered in time.
Rather, death from thieves could be prescribed, also poverty and alms-giving.

Runa

Thank you so much for your help.. Maybe because I wished death on myself many times from a young age. Now it has come back. Or maybe when diving deep I have invited numerous demons and entities around me. Or maybe it will just be an accident. But I accept it when it happens. Just hope it won't be painful or long. If life in the time is hard, can't I try again in the next with a whole new birth chart?

SOS

Banned
I did not understand in what sense I was dead, but that was the sign of death in the astral plane. Just do not understand why the death of an elderly person in the family? You seem to be still young. Is this not related to sex change? I had such a thought. And in English I do not understand, and even the translator also translates is not clear. Write me in a personal and more specifically explain to me this death.

Although there is no death, as for men, only a woman's dare is prescribed by the code of fate. There is no death. There is just another birth in a new destiny, but women go to the world from where they came and stop growing in this world. Only if they do not receive a male destiny and become a man. What you are planning as a transition to a woman is equivalent to falling back into matriarchy and you can safely be called a monkey, this is another primary word in this world that explains: The image, without, Yan of energy, is Yin's energy of matriarchy. Earlier, who was not human, they called monkeys. Primacy ,. it is already a householder - a demon. Then comes the birth in the Spirit and only the man becomes the Spirit alive - twice born, holy. or a prophet. you violate the natural course of development along spiritual and material Darwinism.