Signs most likely to go missing

AstroAries

I was checkin out the FBI website in the missing persons section and I noticed a trend. As I was looking at all their birth dates, the sun signs I saw most frequently were Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, and Libra. Any thoughts?

Culpeper

Premium Member
In astrology use the 12th house for persons who have vanished without a trace.
The first house can also be used for anyone in no way related to the querent. Missing and presumed dead, but astrology may indicate that they are still alive. A native who has Libra rising has a possibility of vanishing. In mythology such people are taken by harpies or by being called a Roch a giant eagle. Modern mythology has space aliens taking them. Take your pick.

A receptionist at a law office in Toledo vanished while at work and her car and personal items were still there. The authorities dug up the property of the attorney she worked for looking for her remains. Eventually he was convicted of the illegal use of a radio frequency. Really? However, I have cast charts on this woman, and find her to be still alive and living in California. You can look for missing persons with astrology.

JUPITERASC

I was checkin out the FBI website in the missing persons section and I noticed a trend.
As I was looking at all their birth dates, the sun signs
I saw most frequently were Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, and Libra.
Any thoughts?
Not all missings persons are on the FBI website
also
different results using SIDEREAL
:smile: