Venus And Pluto Aspects In Natal Chart

What is your experience?

[Mod edit - thread moved to the G. Lounge, as no astrological views have been shared by the thread poster.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Steeler

Obsessions, passion, intensity, inhibitions, masochistic tendencies, fear of love, magnetic...Etc. This is Venus square Pluto to me.

Junke

My sister has a Square between the two, but I don't think it hurts her much..
The only experiecence that can be related is when she was stalked by a former boyfriend that just couldn't let go.. She's not really masochistic at all, neither does she fear love..
But she might of worked through those issues already because of the Grand Fixed Square including Moon - Venus - Mars - Jupiter - Pluto , and depending on how you look at it, it could include the Sun.. but she also has a out of sign T - Square with Sun opposite Moon square Jupiter..
She does suffer from Manic Depression, but I think she's a well integrated person..

I have Venus sextile Pluto, so they work pretty well together. I have alot of Scorpio influences, but I'm not all that controlling.I can be obsessive, but that's just who I am. I'm still kinda young though, so my traits completely change from year to year, so Idk..

milkywaygirl

i have venus pluto square natally, for me it manifests as a definite sense of fatedness in all my significant relationships. i am very good friends with all of my exes with a couple exceptions (am doing makeup for an ex's fiancee at his wedding this august). although there was always aspects of passion, desire, jealousy and very powerful emotional undercurrents, once i was able to get past that and heal after the demise of the relationships, i found in all my exes really good friends who i feel will be in my life for ever.

venus pluto for me has transformed my relationships, through death of one thing (a passionate love relationship), and the birth of something new, better and more real (true friendship).

Junke

Alot of people consider Semi-Squares to be minor aspects, but I believe that it depends on the person.. A major life issue for me is my Sun - Venus semisquare..

A semi-square is considered to cause irritation between the two planets in aspect, not a full on crises like a square, but something more hidden due to the signs elemental relationship ( usually in signs that sextile eachother)..

So a Venus - Pluto semisquare would show that the need to feel close to another is irritated by the urge to penetrate to the core

that can be interpreted as " I like you, I really do" then a total reverse of affection, like ignoring the person or what not. I don't know..

I'd say it'd affect both the Home and your Love relationships due to the houses involved..

But why are you focusing on a Semi-Square when your Venus has other outer planets conjunct it?

Junke

Oh alright..
It's not really a very afflicting aspect though

Conjunctions, due to their strength, can be both good and bad, especially with the Outer Planets involved, or conjunctions involving planets with different personalities.

milkywaygirl

Jenna Jupiter said:
How did you do that? When?

Nice that you are friend with your exes.

well with my sun/moon/merc in pisces, i have little to no boundaries and a big capacity for forgiveness, so once the real immediate sore feelings were gone (read: a year or two, sometimes 3), we would eventually get back in touch. it was always awkward at first with all of them, trying to draw up new rules in a platonic relationship, but i knew that they wanted to stay close as much as i did. it was definitely difficult with a few of them to do this, but eventually in all cases we were able to finally be totally open and honest with one another and talk about our past relationship and its demise, and kind of heal from it, and laugh about it, and be thankful for it as an experience. and after that, it has been great relating with all of them. my current boyfriend isnt too big on the fact that my closest friends are my exes, but thats life!

Raindrops

Anytime I've seen venus conjunct or afflicting pluto, the guy usually has a problem with lust. I've seen three guy's charts like this and they were quite sexual (involved with prostitutes and meet random women for only sex).
A friend of mine also has this aspect. He doesnt seek women just for sex, but it is certainly a major theme in his relationships.

Last edited:
Hi!

I have Venus(taurus) in the first house in opposition to pluto(Scorpio) in the 7th house!

I've been with my current girlfriend for about four months now, but stuff was going on a year beforehand with her and it was basically like your typical soap drama. Lots of lieing, jealousy, flittering around with different people etc. It was not easy and both parties were at fault! :D

I had to go through some horrible experiences that I hope never happens again because they were too painful. However the painful experiences I plodded through did bring me strength, and it is of a sexual nature. I can't explain it so well but I can't be myself in a relationship unless I am dominating the other person, sounds weird and S&M doesn't it lol. I spoke to a professional astrologer about this, and she basically said something in a past life relationship died, and now it needs to be brought back to life and the only way this can be achieved is, as she put it, 'go through the underworld and back'. Apparently, whereever pluto is in the chart represents where your power is, but at the same time where your fear resides. 7th house pluto says that you fear relationship(s) may destroy you.

If anyone can shed more light on these aspects I'd be very grateful! :)

stardust_seizures

my (leo 7th house) venus squares pluto (scorpio midheaven); its my only venus aspect, but ive got pluto conjunct moon/sextile neptune.

i have no idea how this affects me lol. all i know is i have the least experience in the relationship/love department then anyone i know. its riddiculous. that could be my virgo/8th house though.

im not afraid of love; i just havnt found it yet.

watchman512

Well i have a both Venus & its higher octave Neptune conj in Scorpio conj MC in the 10th,and sextile to Pluto in Virgo in the 7th House.But another major player is that my moon in Pisces in the 2nd trines this venusian energy.
I do have somewhat a fear of Love, and also fear of loosing love (if that can make sense). Venus & Neptune can cause me to see what others cannot see,but also be vunerable to others.But as for relationships with a memeber of the opposite sex,well lets say i have a rich and vivid imagination.

redwolf481

lifeisaprodigy said:
Hi!

I have Venus(taurus) in the first house in opposition to pluto(Scorpio) in the 7th house!

I've been with my current girlfriend for about four months now, but stuff was going on a year beforehand with her and it was basically like your typical soap drama. Lots of lieing, jealousy, flittering around with different people etc. It was not easy and both parties were at fault! :D

I had to go through some horrible experiences that I hope never happens again because they were too painful. However the painful experiences I plodded through did bring me strength, and it is of a sexual nature. I can't explain it so well but I can't be myself in a relationship unless I am dominating the other person, sounds weird and S&M doesn't it lol. I spoke to a professional astrologer about this, and she basically said something in a past life relationship died, and now it needs to be brought back to life and the only way this can be achieved is, as she put it, 'go through the underworld and back'. Apparently, whereever pluto is in the chart represents where your power is, but at the same time where your fear resides. 7th house pluto says that you fear relationship(s) may destroy you.

I am a gemini
I have venus in taurus in the 8th house(at the end of the 7th interpreted in 8th) and pluto in scorp inthe first though I am a libra rising and have mars in cancer
2 years ago I met a girl and it was so intense we were so awkward around each other it really felt like every time I saw her my heart was falling out of my chest its the most intense experience of my life she was a virgo with pisces rising and venus in scorpio conjunct pluto in scorpio!!!! in the 8th house and mars in capricorn

redwolf481

lifeisaprodigy said:
Hi!

I am a gemini with libra rising and venus in taurus in the 8th(at the end of the 7th house) opposite pluto in scorpio in the first and I have mars in cancer

2 years ago I met a girl who worked at a bar with a friend of mine she was a cocktail waitress in school....when I met her there was something so familiar about her....I ended up working at that bar at first I ignored her and was trying to hit on the girl at a bar next door and she had a boyfriend anyway......she broke up with him and I remmeber one night standing on the steps looking at her among the crowd and it feeling like I was shot in the chest with a shotgun(it really does feel like you have been shot by cupid) and how intense the feelings between us both were and we were both so awkward around each other I said and did all the wrong things out of awkwardness and ended up hurting her feelings and we eventually both left the bar but...I have never gotten over it I wish for nothing else but to talk with her still...... the girl was a virgo with a pisces rising venus in scorpio conjunct pluto in scorpio in the 8th house and mars in capricorn that is only the begining to our aspects ......she may have a moon in scorpio too depending on her birthtime but I believe she has a moon in sadge....

Natasha

I like how Liz Greene described Pluto Venus aspect in the Astrology of Fate.
For those with the book - refer to the chapter The Astrological Pluto - my page where Pluto Venus discussion starts is page 65
Liz describes the experiance of a Pluto Venus as a strong desire for intimacy and uniting as one psychically but this seems to be alusive for Pluto Venus
Triangles seem to happen for Pluto Venus
Pluto Venus cannot get enough of merging as one and wants the two circles to totally overlap so to speak.
Some key phrases in her description - reputation for broken marriages & triangles
Proud Passionate intense Loyal jealous possessive treacherous magnetic
This is not necessarily the person with the Pluto Venus tho - it can be acted out on the Pluto Venus person by a lover or someone they desire or who desires them.
Like any PLuto aspect to an inner planet in time one can come to terms with this aspect & embrace it as a positive attribute

Raindrops

I just met someone with Venus Square Pluto by 0.0 degrees. Its the tightest aspect in their chart. Venus in Taurus.. Pluto in Leo.

They worked EXTREMELY hard to earn $300,000 a year... and yet are still working extremely hard to develope an idea that will bring them into the millons, so they can be "set for life."

I read that this aspect causes "obsessions" with trying to find security (in this case Venus is in Taurus and they want material security) because of their insecurity. Very interesting.

MidnightxPoison

I have Venus square Pluto and I hate it. I've had so many problems with it. It didn't manifest as strongly in my childhood but now in my adulthood I can feel how it's slowly taking over me. I fall in love with guys whom I either cannot be with or it's just another short romance/affair. But get super obsessive.... and it's so unpleasant, especially since I know the other person probably doesn't even care as much. I just care WAY too much. I get extremely jealous easily and I've always been ashamed of it. I've never admitted it to anyone but I guess it's okay to say on an astrology forum.. lol.

Awakened_Pisces

Likewise Midnight, Born in '92. I have the same Venus-Pluto Square, Venus is in Aquarius. I feel like love eludes me when I chase it, and when I don't I feel miserable.

I just want a secure, loyal, powerful woman next to me. One I can give all of my affection to. One I can give my heart and soul and know that she herself is giving the same.

byjove

Account Closed
Hi all! I've Venus trine Pluto...admittedly, it's a wide trine at 7deg but I'm frequently assured that it's relevant. Venus is exalted in Pisces (9th) with Pluto in domicile in Scorpio (5th). When I fall for a guy, it changes my world as I know it...it's an electric feeling which pulls us together, and I feel invincible...once it's been tasted, it cannot be put down...it's an intoxicating elixir you can't get enough of, an obsession. I wait out for this. Anything less is too superficial. I don't have it all easy though, with Saturn my 7th ruler pulling Venus and my AC ruler the Moon into a T-square...

MidnightxPoison

Confusedpisces said:
Likewise Midnight, Born in '92. I have the same Venus-Pluto Square, Venus is in Aquarius. I feel like love eludes me when I chase it, and when I don't I feel miserable.

I just want a secure, loyal, powerful woman next to me. One I can give all of my affection to. One I can give my heart and soul and know that she herself is giving the same.

I actually hate knowing that I am more obsessed than the other person is. I just wish, just like you, that someone could love me and want me back with equal amount of.. well, obsession.. hehe. I know it sounds kinda wrong but in some twisted way that's the kind of love I seek. Maybe because when I know someone is as crazy about me as I am about another, it makes me feel secure. It just makes me feel really loved and wanted.

I was born in '88, by the way. Man.. this makes me wish I could meet a male with Venus square Pluto aspect in their chart, lol. :D

MidnightxPoison

byjove said:
Anything less is too superficial.

Ooh, I can SO relate to that! I've turned down so many opportunities because of this. Either they seemed way too superficial to me or I'm just the one being picky (must be my Virgo Sun here playing a role too)...
When other teenagers were hanging out and girls had a countless number of ex-boyfriends, I was still holding on to my dream of finding "the perfect one".. basically, someone as intense and passionate as me. I want my relationships to be deeply meaningful.