What profession should I choose?

avesophia

What profession should I choose?
astro_w2gw_v_v.66484.160936.png

conspiracy theorist

The inclination looks to me as if you'd be attracted to professions where the element of other people's "stuff" plays an integral role in your job functions.

I see something social, medical, financial or psychological - L12 in the 6th Detriment and connected to Neptune, 6th house preponderance, ruler of 7th in the 10th, ruler of 10th in the 8th, and specifically it being an exalted Venus in sect. Angular dignified Scorpio in the 4th (traditionally linked to physicians). linkage between Venus and Mars through trine aspect in water signs between the 4th and the 8th house. Capricorn Moon for an ability to distance oneself from the other in such a way that facilitation of the Job will be achieved, without the worry of too much identification with the woes of the patient/client/individual. Leo Rising connotes an individual who would be more than happy with being a beacon of light for those who are lost at sea.

Social worker, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, physician, claims agent, auditor. accountant, real estate agent, stock broker, remittance are some of the professions that I see according to your chart.

avesophia

The inclination looks to me as if you'd be attracted to professions where the element of other people's "stuff" plays an integral role in your job functions.

I see something social, medical, financial or psychological - L12 in the 6th Detriment and connected to Neptune, 6th house preponderance, ruler of 7th in the 10th, ruler of 10th in the 8th, and specifically it being an exalted Venus in sect. Angular dignified Scorpio in the 4th (traditionally linked to physicians). linkage between Venus and Mars through trine aspect in water signs between the 4th and the 8th house. Capricorn Moon for an ability to distance oneself from the other in such a way that facilitation of the Job will be achieved, without the worry of too much identification with the woes of the patient/client/individual. Leo Rising connotes an individual who would be more than happy with being a beacon of light for those who are lost at sea.

Social worker, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, physician, claims agent, auditor. accountant, real estate agent, stock broker, remittance are some of the professions that I see according to your chart.
thank you! to tell the truth, my mother made me study there. i thought i don't have abilities to work in medical sphere, but i'll take a closer look:smile:

watcherofthesouth

Avesophia,
When deciding what profession you should choose, sometimes I look in the places where there are less squares and more trines. If you choose medical, you may have more obstacles (although it doesn't mean you'll be less fulfilled). In your case, your professional success and/or communication (Mercury) may be affected/blocked by Mars energy (Mars in 4th could mean ambitious Mother - or perhaps men) or you may have to work harder to reach the top of your trajectory (MC). You will probably gravitate more and feel more comfortable in moon/Cancer-dominated professions where you can communicate effectively and creatively and where you feel the safest and most secure (close to home). Side note: You could also be very good at Astrology :)(Uranus/Aquarius).

Last edited:

avesophia

Avesophia,
When deciding what profession you should choose, sometimes I look in the places where there are less squares and more trines. If you choose medical, you may have more obstacles (although it doesn't mean you'll be less fulfilled). In your case, your professional success and/or communication (Mercury) may be affected/blocked by Mars energy (Mars in 4th could mean ambitious Mother - or perhaps men) or you may have to work harder to reach the top of your trajectory (MC). You will probably gravitate more and feel more comfortable in moon/Cancer-dominated professions where you can communicate effectively and creatively and where you feel the safest and most secure (close to home). Side note: You could also be very good at Astrology :)(Uranus/Aquarius).
why cancer-dominated?

watcherofthesouth

I was looking at your North Node which can mean destiny. Cancer can mean your home country which is where it is placed. You'll help others in your home country. Rahu/NN is placed in two different degrees (14 and 15 because it is retrograde) - the Taurus and Gemini degrees (Nutrition/Finance/Communication/Publishing).

Agree with Conspiracy Theorist on some of your professional options particularly those that allow you to help others and use your maternal qualities. Since Saturn is elevated, it is possible you'll really gain momentum in your career when you get older, perhaps because you will talk to so many people with issues that at some point it will all become second nature. Or you may just work somewhere cold :) The first part of your career may just be researching your subjects/challenges which will help you down the road. I like the idea of physical therapist or sports nutritionist for you because it combines helping others with Leo (sports/body) and your ASC is conjunct Regulus (29 degrees). You could work with royalty, kings or become a ruler of something important yourself. You'll have your best instincts where Leo is involved since moon (intuition) is in the Leo house. Keep in mind that there is no one answer to what you should do as a profession. These are just options in which astrologers think you would do well :)

*Edited*

Last edited: