The Donald Prez and Puppet Dictator

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/05/12/netanyahu-to-putin-iran-seeks-to-destroy-6-million-jews/

You can’t make this stuff up: Netanyahu, the problem child in the Middle East, has told Vladimir Putin that Iran has vowed to annihilate six million Jews! If you think that Netanyahu would never come up with something so dumb, then you are underestimating Netanyahu’s fantastical imagination. This is his exact word:
“There is a country in the Middle East, Iran, which calls for the destruction of another 6 million Jews.”[1]

The simple fact is that outside of Israel, Iran has the largest Jewish population in the Middle East. Moreover, “Jews feel safer in Iran than in US & EU despite Tel Aviv-Tehran tensions.”[2] And they have been there for centuries! How does Iran plan to annihilate those people? Who is Netanyahu really fooling this time? his finest puppet (Donald Trump)?

What do Iranian Jews have to say about Benjamin Netanyahu himself? Do they regard him as their representative? Or they see him as their leader? Or do they view him as another Israeli demagogue? Ciamak Morsadegh, an elected Iranian parliamentarian who happens to be Jewish, declared:
“Benjamin Netanyahu and the anti-Semites need each other: they supply each other with what they need – intolerance and hatred. The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here. We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn’t follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality. No one forces the Jews to stay here.
“The Israelis offer money to Jewish people to emigrate to Israel, but we choose to stay. My view is that the actions of Netanyahu and his government, the way they behave towards the Palestinians, cause problems for Jews everywhere. I am not the only one holding these views. Am I not allowed to say it because I am a Jew?”[4]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/...-dead-in-ritual-killing-for-jared-and-ivanka/
Gaza Slaughter: 43 Dead in Ritual Killing for Jared and Ivanka

Today is nothing but a ritual bloodletting.
The opening of the embassy in Jerusalem is a dramatic on behalf of a satanic death cult at the center of the US presidency.
If you think this statement is “conspiratorial” or extreme, I assure you it is only an observation of what too many of us have turned our backs on for too long.
As the so-called neocons flock into the White House, the death cult built around Wolfowitz and Cheney, around a Pentagon stocked with bible thumbing occultists, the ritual moves forward.
The long stated goal, a world war based on biblical prophesy fabricated during the 19th century by members of a very real satanic cult. We have told the story too many times, the Temple of Set as it moved into the US Army, from base to base, ritual child sexual abuse and the rape factories the service academies and American military bases around the world have become.
Today is nothing but a ritual bloodletting.

Forty-three Palestinian protesters have been killed by Israeli fire during demonstrations ahead of the US embassy inauguration in Jerusalem, the Palestinian health ministry said Monday.
More than 2,200 protesters have been injured in Gaza so far on what has been the most violent day of the six week long Great March of Return. Those wounded on Monday include 74 children and 23 women, according to the ministry.
The Palestinian government denounced Monday’s violence as a “terrible massacre” perpetrated “by the forces of the Israeli occupation”, and called for an immediate international intervention to prevent further deaths.

There are around 35,000 protesters gathered at the border fence and thousands more within half a mile of the vicinity, according to Israeli Defence Forces.
Clashes have also reportedly broken out between protesters and the Israeli Defense Forces in Bethlehem.
The first of Monday’s deaths was 21-year-old Anas Hamdan Qudeih, killed east of Khan Yunis, a spokesperson for the ministry said. A 29-year-old man, Mosaab Yousef Ibrahim Abu Laila, was later killed east of Jabalya. Some of the dead have yet to be identified. At least one child is among the fatalities.
Amnesty International has called the Israeli violence in Gaza “an abhorrent violation of international law & human rights.” Six children are among Monday’s fatalities, according to the human rights organization.

The majority of injuries have been caused by live bullets while some 320 people were targeted with teargas, according to the ministry. The Palestinian Health Ministry claims that Israeli forces are directly targeting emergency services and journalists.
Six journalists have reportedly been injured while covering Monday’s demonstrations, according to the Journalist Support Committee.

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/05/16/trump-the-clown-palestinian-dead-not-real-like-sandy-hook-and-9-11/
Trump The Clown: “Palestinian Dead Not Real”, … like Sandy Hook and 9/11

MASSACRE in Gaza! Israel and Trump enter world of blaming others for what they do. Trump silent on massacre. Approves!
[ Editor’s note: From fake news to false flag terrorism, the White House, as voiced by clandestine spokesman and Israeli citizen, Ari Fleischer, now enters the world of blaming others for what they do.

It isn’t like we all don’t know that Trump has attacked Syria twice over fake gas attacks, long proven, with the US repeatedly blocking UN presentations on this by Russia and Syria.

To protect itself, the US has left the Geneva Convention and International Criminal Court, as Gina Haspel and her underlings would face a tribunal that might make Nuremberg look like child’s play.

This week, the US has bombed civilians in Syria, killing two dozen, and covertly in Yemen, supplying cluster bombs, mission planning and refueling, in support of al Qaeda/Saudi moves to overthrow an elected government supported by a majority of the population.

Most recently, the US has been collecting jihadists bussed out of Syria under reconciliation agreements and has offered them cash to fight as al Qaeda in Afghanistan. Many have families and are reluctant to get on the US c130 aircraft for Baghram and Kandahar.

There they are trained by Israeli, British and Indian special forces and deployed against Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran.

Some work security for drug smuggling into the CIS republics to the North, while others take processed heroin from the US facilities in Helmand to air strips across the border into Baluchistan.

I wouldn’t know this unless, of course, I talked to US Navy SEALs who worked in this program under Eric Prince (Prins, as he is a neighbor) and Dick DeVos of Blackwater.

Anyway, on to Trump and Fleischer. Perhaps it’s time we brought up Israel’s role in 9/11, and why absolute control of media is needed to suppress the leaks that VT has published so many times.

This year, the Houston grand jury’s gag order on the real investigation comes to an end; and those with real data on Israel and nuclear 9/11 are looking for publishers. If Americans finally learn what was done to them, it will take more than fake biblical **** to protect the Jewish state.

But then again, some of us don’t think Americans can handle the truth. ]

rahu

Banned
( drumpf is now showing how much a puppet he is to neatanyahu rahu)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/...-made-europeans-look-like-the-fools-they-are/

The attacks by European leaders against US President Donald Trump are getting sharper by the day.
On the day Trump announced that he was ripping up the Iran deal, and that the US would impose sanctions on European companies trading with that country, the French finance minister Bruno Le Maire said that European states refused to be treated like “vassals” of the US.
At Aachen on 11 May, Emmanuel Macron effectively accused the US of blackmail. On 17 May, the president of the European Council, Donald Tusk, asked, “With friends like that (i.e. Trump), who needs enemies?
The temperature only rose further when the French energy giant Total announced that it would pull out of a multi-billion dollar gas deal with Iran unless European diplomacy succeeds in obtaining a specific waiver from US sanctions. Other European behemoths including Allianz and Siemens have also announced either that they will wind down operations in Iran or that they will not start any new ones.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-ex-cia-director-explains-trump-abnormal-wont-bite-tongue-longer/
Watch: Ex-CIA director explains how Trump is abnormal and why he ‘won’t bite his tongue’ any longer
John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House

John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.

My first visit to the Oval Office came in October 1990, when I was a 35-year-old CIA officer. Iraqi President Saddam Hussein had invaded Kuwait two months before, and President George H.W. Bush wanted to discuss the implications of a U.S.-led military coalition that would ultimately push the Iraqis out.

I remember the nervousness I felt when I entered that room and met a president of the United States for the first time. By the time the meeting ended, his intellectual curiosity, wisdom, affability and intense interest in finding the best policy course to protect and promote U.S. interests were abundantly evident.

Over the next quarter-century, I returned to the Oval Office several hundred times during the administrations of Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama. The jitters that accompanied my first Oval Office visit dissipated over time, but the respect, awe and admiration I held for the office of the presidency and the incumbents never waned. The presidents I directly served were not perfect, and I didn’t agree with all of their policy choices. But I never doubted that each treated their solemn responsibility to lead our nation with anything less than the seriousness, intellectual rigor and principles that it deserved. Many times, I heard them dismiss the political concerns of their advisers, saying, “I don’t care about my politics, it’s the right thing to do.”

The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.

Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.

Although appalling, those actions shouldn’t be surprising. As was the case throughout his business and entertainment careers, Mr. Trump charts his every move according to a calculus of how it will personally help or hurt him. His strategy is to undercut real, potential and perceived opponents; his focus is to win at all costs, irrespective of truth, ethics, decency and — many would argue — the law. His disparagement of institutions is designed to short-circuit legitimate law enforcement investigations, intelligence assessments and media challenges that threaten his interests. His fear of the special counsel’s work is especially palpable, as is his growing interest in destroying its mandate.

For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.

On the international front, Mr. Trump pursues policies that are rooted in uninformed campaign promises, a determination to upend actions of his predecessors and an aversion to multilateral engagements. His ad hoc and frequently impulsive approach to national security is short-sighted and dangerous, as allies and partners are left uncertain about U.S. strategy and objectives.

The impact of the Trump presidency will be felt for many years to come. Most worrisome is that his use of falsehoods, his mean-spirited and malicious behavior, and his self-absorption will be emulated by many young Americans — indeed, young people globally — who look to the president of the United States as a role model.

The damage also will be felt by the millions of Americans who believe in Mr. Trump because of their concern about being left behind in a rapidly changing globalized world. These Americans have a legitimate gripe that politicians and political parties of all stripes have failed to deliver on the promise that America is the land of opportunity for all, irrespective of race, creed or place of residence. At a time when deep-seated fears of socioeconomic and cultural change need to be addressed honestly and without prejudice, Mr. Trump grandstands like a snake-oil salesman, squandering his formidable charisma and communication skills in favor of ego, selfishness and false promises.

Many have condemned my public criticism of Mr. Trump, arguing that as a former CIA director, I should bite my tongue. My criticisms, however, are not political; I have never been and will never be a partisan. I speak out for the simple reason that Mr. Trump is failing to live up to the standards that we should all expect of a president.

As someone who had the rare privilege of directly serving four presidents, I will continue to speak out loudly and critically until integrity, decency, wisdom — and maybe even some humility — return to the White House.

John Brennan lost what little credibility and integrity, if he ever had any, years ago when he repeatedly lied under oath. He orchestrated and coordinated an operation involving foreign nationals attempting to overthrow a legally elected President. He was directed by Obama, and the FBI and DoJ were complicit as revealed in their own emails and texts. So far 28 FBI agents want to testify against their corrupt former masters.

The IG Report will be released next Friday, right before Trump's historic trip to Singapore, in an attempt to bury the damaging story showing Comey and other FBI officials covering for Hillary, among others, in her email server scandal. Prediction is that Comey will get a criminal referral for releasing classified docs to the media. Interestingly, he hired as his attorneys for his upcoming trial those very same people he leaked to so he could have 'attorney client privilege.'

Biggest abuse of power scandal in history. Just beginning!

Meanwhile the best jobs report since 2000 was released today. Even left wing NY Times was effusive in their praise! Has hell frozen over? :devil:

david starling

The mainstream media is Trump's biggest ally. It got him elected by giving him billions in free air-time, all the while reassuring Democrats that he had "no chance" of winning. They applaud his military ventures, and are now giving him credit for the solid economic climate established by the Obama administration. Unemployment figures declined steadily during the last 2 years of Obama's tenure, and until the dire results of Trump's tariff policy become evident, they will continue to improve.
The only way to impeach Trump is to somehow get him to testify under oath. His lying is so normal that everyone has come to expect it, but unless there's a real legal consequence, there's no way of holding him accountable.
What's amusing is the constant assertion of Trump supporters that the mainstream media is against him! :andy:

rahu

Banned
well put david. it was amazing the MSM could sell a autocratic plutocrat as a man of the people. of course the MSM is controlled by the rothschilds which accounts for drumpf's total acquiescence to the genocidal demands of Netanyahu and the likudnik establishment.

my stance is that all this chaos and deceit drumpf has surrounded himself with ,is for the single purpose of making any coherent political dissent ,to the genocide being perpetrated on the Palestinian people ,impossible.

rahu

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-presidents-polls-improve-despite-90-negative

The Media Research Center studied all broadcast evening news coverage of the President from January 1 through April 30, and found 90 percent of the evaluative comments about Trump were negative — precisely the same hostile tone we documented in 2017.

For this report, MRC analysts examined all 1,065 network evening news stories about President Trump and top members of his administration during the first four months of this year. The coverage totaled a whopping 1,774 minutes, or roughly one-third of all evening news airtime.

(For comparison, in 2015 and 2016, coverage of President Obama amounted to just ten percent of all evening news airtime.)

You can read details of how they conducted their research on their website.

Do you think your astrology business would benefit from a constant onslaught of negative reviews which emphasized every wrong prediction you made while ignoring the ones you got right? If you had armchair astrologers publicly attacking you every time you turned on the TV, calling you a stupid liar and a con artist, posting vitriol on astrology forums you'd be happy?

I call that Loony Leftist Logic. :lol:

rahu

Banned
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-watergate-prosecutor-compares-trump-king-george-destroys-flimflam-new-legal-memo/
Watch: Watergate prosecutor compares Trump to King George as he destroys ‘flimflam’ new legal memo
leaked memo obtained by the New York Times lays out President Trump’s defiant response to the Mueller investigation, claiming the president can’t be charged for his possible crimes because he’s the president.

The memo was promptly destroyed on MSNBC by Nick Akerman, who was an assistant Watergate prosecutor. Akerman said Trump is surrounded by terrible legal talent and that his argument sounds like something that would be claimed by the British King who inspired the American Revolution.

“First of all, the whole idea that he can’t be charged with obstruction of justice—the last time that ever happened in this country is when we were ruled by King George. That’s what the whole rule of law is about. The president has to faithfully execute the laws. If it he winds up having the corrupt intent to put the kibosh to an investigation, that’s obstruction of justice. If I advise someone to take the fifth amendment that’s fine. But if I do it with the corrupt intent to cover up crimes I committed, that’s obstruction of justice. That applies to the president. The U.S. Supreme Court said no man is above the law.”

Former U.S. Attorney Barbara L. McQuade agreed the memo was full of substandard legal reasoning and was unlikely to influence Mueller. Then she asked why this document has been released.
“Whenever there’s a leak, I ask myself, who might have had a motive and what purpose,” she said. “It may be that Trump’s legal team isn’t interested in convincing Mueller but in getting this conversation out in the public arena.”

Trump had accused his own justice department of the leak in a tweet.
“It seems that, especially with such flimsy legal arguments, the audience isn’t so much Mueller and his team but the public and those who might be sympathetic to President Trump,” she said.

“They’re just trying to put up a bunch of flimflam. Donald Trump is just a flimflam artist trying to sell more snake oil, and this is another way to package the same snake oil he’s been selling to the public through Rudy Giuliani for the last week,” said Akerman.

Watch the full segment below.
https://youtu.be/Mlu92zz06oY

RawStory = Alt Left hysterical rag. Love the desperation of the Loonies.

Constitutional lawyers and civil rights lawyers have said Trump is on solid ground. Worst case scenario would be to send it to the Supreme Court which would rule in his favor according to the law (more conservative judges).

I wonder if going to court would compel the Dept of Justice and FBI to release documents showing Obama and other high level White House officials were complicit in concocting the fake Trump-Russia dossier to spy on members of an opposition political party during a campaign and election. Just like they do in Russia and Third World dictatorships! Ironic, huh?

Biggest abuse of power scandal in history and much, much bigger than Watergate which was a simple burglary. Would the Left want to risk exposing their Dear Leader?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/god-emperor-donald-trump-wants-rule-world-thank-god-hes-terrible/
God-emperor Donald Trump wants to rule the world: Thank God he’s terrible at it
ast Wednesday I wrote a piece headlined “Trump’s contempt for the rule of law: It’s deeply troubling, and getting worse.” I laid out some examples of President Trump’s manipulation of the Justice Department and flouting of norms and rules. I noted that on a number of occasions he’s explicitly said that he is not subject to the rule of law, whether in letter or spirit.

For instance, Trump has repeatedly claimed that the president cannot have a conflict of interest and therefore cannot be held liable for corruption. He has said that a president cannot be accountable for passing classified information to whomever he chooses, because he has the power to declassify documents for any reason at all. And he told the New York Times, “I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” explaining that as long as he felt the DOJ was being fair he wouldn’t exercise that power. He has since said many times that he is preparing to intervene; indeed, it’s been reported that Trump is still pressuring Jeff Sessions to be his “Roy Cohn” and take back control of the Russia investigation.

Over the weekend the New York Times reported that the president’s lawyers have made these claims officially in memos to special counsel Robert Mueller. The documents come right out and say it:

Indeed, the President not only has unfettered statutory and Constitutional authority to terminate the FBI Director, he also has Constitutional authority to direct the Justice Department to open or close an investigation, and, of course, the power to pardon any person before, during, or after an investigation and/or
conviction. Put simply, the Constitution leaves no question that the President has exclusive authority over the ultimate conduct and disposition of all criminal investigations and over those executive branch officials responsible for conducting those investigations.

Rudy Giuliani explained in vivid terms that the law does not and cannot apply to the president. He told the Huffington Post, “In no case can he be subpoenaed or indicted. I don’t know how you can indict while he’s in office. No matter what it is.”

Giuliani even suggested that the president could not be indicted for murder: “If he shot James Comey, he’d be impeached the next day. Impeach him, and then you can do whatever you want to do to him.”

Since the Republican Congress is actively engaging in obstructing an investigation into Trump’s possible conspiracy with a foreign adversary and helping to subvert the rule of law at every turn, that is hardly reassuring. And their voters apparently don’t care:

In Giuliani’s imaginary scenario, one can easily imagine that Trump would tweet that he’d had to shoot Comey to defend America and that would be that. After all, he famously said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and not lose any votes. I suspect he’s right about that.

There is a school of conservative constitutional thought that has always argued for a “unitary executive” with expansive powers. But this takes that concept to an entirely new level. If you read the Times article in full you’ll see that Trump’s attorneys make this argument on shaky ground and ignore many recent opinions. Let’s just say the consensus in the legal profession is that the lawyering in this memo leaves a lot to be desired.

Still, this makes clear that Trump and his minions really do believe that the president is basically an absolute monarch. Which leads us to his other royal decrees in the last few days.

Under a dubious definition of “national security emergency,” Trump is planning to order the Energy Department to force power-grid operators to purchase energy from coal and nuclear plants that otherwise would be forced to shut down because of competition from cheaper sources. Aside from the disastrous environmental consequences of this order, it’s going to cost consumers more money as well. This is being done on behalf of the coal industry, obviously, which was a major supporter of Trump’s campaign.

And the administration dusted off the same “national security” rationale to announce last week that the president will enact aluminum and steel tariffs against America’s closest allies, Mexico, Canada and the EU, sparking fresh fears of a real trade war and causing a major rift with America’s most enduring alliances:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau weighed in as well, stating the obvious, a sentiment undoubtedly shared by other U.S. allies who have just been slapped in the face for no good reason:

Our soldiers who had fought and died together on the beaches of World War II … and the mountains of Afghanistan, and have stood shoulder to shoulder in some of the most difficult places in the world, that are always there for each other, somehow — this is insulting to them.

There may be reasons to enact trade barriers and tariffs on certain goods, under a sane program that makes even a little bit of economic and foreign policy sense, but not like this. Even the president of the United Steelworkers has said his union does not support enacting tariffs on Canadian steel.

Trump has been systematically alienating U.S. allies since he took office, reducing our relationship with them to a crude and simplistic economic transaction, without the slightest understanding of the world’s complexities, including those in the economic realm. He reportedly has been screaming at economic advisers for the past year, “I want tariffs, bring me some tariffs!” and apparently just decided that he was going to do it himself.

Former GOP operative Mike Lofgren told the Atlantic’s James Fallows that the stakes here are much higher than people might realize:

Trump’s dangerous moves could very well bring down NATO, fracture the EU, and leave the US alone against two hostile powers (China and Russia), while our biggest force multiplier and a regional bloc which shared liberal democratic values with us, has been irrevocably alienated and possibly destroyed.

Trump doesn’t just believe that as president he has unlimited power to do as he pleases in his own country. He clearly believes the U.S. has unlimited power to dominate the world as he pleases as well.

None of this should surprise us. He has said over and over that “the world is laughing at us” and he’s determined to make it pay, one way or another. He doesn’t think he’s a king. He thinks he should be emperor.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/...rump-authorizes-6-6m-in-aid-to-white-helmets/

White House Tied to Terrorists, Trump Authorizes $6.6M in Aid to White Helmets

Has "Corrupt Trump," the Israeli Puppet Gone Even Crazier? First Surrender to "Pig Boy" in North Korea Now This? Is there no end to the **** we will be subjected to...dictatorship by orange buffoon...

Editor’s note: Trump has known about the White Helmets all along as he lives on alternative media. It took years of work but the world now knows they are terrorists and Trump has no excuse for backing them unless, as a puppet of Israel, bought, bribed or worse, he is planning another gas attack on Syria to justify more phony American retaliation attacks.

rahu

Banned
(I'm going to have to start a thread on drumpf's pure idiocy.of course he is keeping anyone from looking at what his genocidal friend,netanyahu is doing to the Palestinians , which is the real reason drumpf is creating these snow storms of idiocy and chaos rahu)

https://nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan

Modal Trigger
President Donald Trump speaks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during a bilateral meeting at the Summit of the Heads of State and of Government of the G7. AFP/Getty Images

More O
donald trump
Feds piece together Cohen's shredded docs, scrambled texts

Ex-cop found not guilty of kneeing GOP operative’s groin

Ex-CIA chief Brennan is endangering national security and other commentary

Trump, White House appear at odds over GOP immigration bill

President Donald Trump stunned his fellow world leaders at the G7 meeting when he said he would ship “25 million” Mexicans to Japan, which would result in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe losing his next election.
During the gathering in Quebec — which ended with Trump leaving early and refusing to sign the traditional joint communique — the president was talking about what he called Europe’s immigration problem when he turned his attention to the Japanese leader.
“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.
The commander-in-chief also raised eyebrows when the subject turned to Iran and terrorism.
“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,” he told French President Emmanuel Macron.
“A sense of irritation with Mr. Trump could be felt, but everyone tried to be rational and calm,” the official told the paper.
Trump arrived late to the gathering, left early, and later attacked Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as “weak” after Trudeau said Canada would retaliate for tariffs on imported steel and aluminum imposed by the US.
While the president has insulted America’s longest allies, he had nothing but praise for brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un after their brief sitdown later in the week, calling him “a very smart guy” and “a great negotiator

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
( this all what drumpf lies, idiocy and fraud is all about.... give Netanyahu and the Rothschild free reign to commit genocide just as their adored king david did rahu)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/...y-told-state-dept-to-ease-scrutiny-of-israel/

Trump’s Zio-Ambassador Reportedly Told State Dept to Ease Scrutiny of Israel

American envoy to Israel reportedly criticized the State Department in October over possible obstructions to US military assistance to Tel Aviv, which may be caused by a close scrutiny of the Israeli military operations.
US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman insisted that the State Department shouldn’t “second-guess” the actions of the Israeli military, Politico reports, citing a chain of emails provided by a former State Department official familiar with the issue.
“Israel is a democracy whose army does not engage in gross violations of human rights,” Friedman wrote.
1045532661.jpg

© AP Photo / Tertius Pickard
Just No, Mate: Australia Refuses Pressure to Move Israel Embassy to Jerusalem

The ambassador also insisted that Tel Aviv “has a robust system of investigation and prosecution in the rare circumstance where misconduct occurs,” and that “it would be against [U.S.] national interests” to potentially limit Israel’s access to military equipment, “especially in a time of war.”According to the media outlet, Friedman’s statements came as State Department officials asked US embassies in the Middle East to more carefully examine US military aid to the regional countries, including Israel, in order “to ensure the department wasn’t violating a law barring US security aid to foreign military units that commit serious human rights abuses.”
READ MORE: Boris Johnson to Show Kushner ‘Red Lines’ Over Israel-Palestine Plan – Reports
Earlier in June, the UN General Assembly held its 10th emergency meeting on Israeli response to protests dubbed the “Great Return March” along the border with Gaza, voting to condemn Israel’s excessive use of force during these events.
The Great Return March started on March 30 and officially concluded on May 15 to commemorate the Nakba, or Israeli Independence Day, in which 750,000 Palestinians were removed from their homeland to make way for Israelis.

rahu

Banned
https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-tri...-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-2003?ref=home

I Tried to Warn You About Sleazy Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in 2003

When Vicky Ward profiled Jeffrey Epstein for Vanity Fair, allegations of his attempted seduction of two young sisters were excised from the final piece.

Vicky Ward

“Jeffrey wanted me to tell you that you looked so pretty,” the female voice said into my disbelieving ear.
It was the fall of 2002. I was pregnant, uncomfortably so, for the first time and with twins, due the following March. I was besieged by a relentless morning sickness. I was sick in street gutters, onto my desk, at dinners with friends. I suffered severe bloating and water retention.
But here was this faux-compliment coming, bizarrely and a bit grotesquely, from a woman I hadn’t met—a female assistant who worked for one Jeffrey Epstein, a mysterious Gatsby-esque financier whom I’d been assigned to write about by my then-boss Graydon Carter, the editor of Vanity Fair. (Epstein had caught the attention of the press when he had flown Bill Clinton on his jet to Africa. No one knew who he was or understood how he’d made his money.)
Upon hearing of my assignment, Epstein had invited me to an off-the-record tea at his Upper East Side house (during which I distinctly remember he rudely ate all the finger food himself) and then had his assistant call to tell me he’d thought I was pretty.
At first—it was the early stages of reporting—I was amused at having been so crassly underestimated. For a man who clearly considered himself a sophisticated ladies’ man (the only book he’d left out for me to see was a paperback by the Marquis de Sade), I thought his journalist-seduction technique was a bit like his table manners—in dire need of improvement.
If only it had all ended there. This was what it had been meant to be. A gossipy piece about a shadowy, slightly sinister but essentially harmless man who preferred track-pants to suits but somehow lived very large, had wealthy, important friends, hung out with models, and shied away from the press.

But it didn’t.

I haven’t ever wanted to go back and dwell on that dark time. But then the latest Epstein scandal broke, when Prince Andrew was accused in a Florida court filing of having sex with a 17-year-old girl while she was a “sex slave” of Epstein’s.
In the last 48 hours I’ve had a journalist from the U.K. Sun newspaper put herself inside my foyer. I’ve been inundated with requests for TV interviews. And Epstein’s old mentor, the convicted fraudster Steven Hoffenberg, recently released from jail after a 20-year sentence, has been pestering me and my agent to write a movie.
Separately, Hoffenberg’s daughter has gotten in touch—and it’s gotten me thinking. There are some injustices that maybe only time can right. And perhaps now is the time. Things happened then that simply shouldn’t have, and if I don’t talk about them, then probably no one will.

It became obvious as I was reporting his story that you could essentially divide Jeffrey Epstein’s biography into two themes. One was the hidden source of his wealth—he claimed he’d fueled a lifestyle of vast homes, a private jet, and endless travel by managing the money of billionaires and taking a commission, a story that no one I spoke to believed—while the second mystery was his unorthodox lifestyle.

Then in his 50s, he’d never been married but had had a string of intelligent, good-looking girlfriends, including Ghislaine Maxwell, the raven-haired daughter of the late, disgraced British newspaperman Robert Maxwell whom he promoted from girlfriend to “friend” when it was over. She remained frequently by his side.
But the New York gossip was focused on the many parties he gave at his house, where he regularly hosted a mix of plutocrats, academics from Ivy League schools, and nubile, very young women. Oh, and also Britain’s Prince Andrew, whom he introduced to everyone as just “Andy.”
I got to work on all of it—and Epstein kept close tabs on me. He didn’t want to be seen to cooperate, but he’d do his best to control me. He phoned regularly. I wasn’t altogether surprised to be quickly summoned to the offices of the rich and powerful, sometimes before I’d even asked to meet with them.
James “Jimmy” Cayne, then the cigar-chomping CEO of Bear Stearns, not only phoned me up, he found the time in his busy day to give me a tour of the office. He was on his best behavior, talking up Epstein’s alleged supposed great brain, his value to the bank—never mind the fact that Epstein had had to leave it quickly in 1981; this Cayne put down to Epstein’s ambition “outgrowing” the place.
I also met with respected real estate developer Marshall Rose; the former Bear Stearns chairman Alan “Ace” Greenberg called me; so too did Leslie Wexner, the founder and CEO of The Limited, who trusted Epstein so much he had given Epstein carte blanche to insert himself into both Wexner’s family and business affairs, according to people who saw Epstein’s contract; they all chattered on about Epstein’s brilliantly creative mind, his intellectual prowess—a mental agility that, to put it bluntly, was simply not evident in the many phone conversations he had with me.
These were conversations that took a fairly grim twist pretty quickly. “What is the nature of the piece?” he kept asking. “Does it have this aspect in it?” “This aspect” would refer variously to his philanthropy, his interest in biological mathematics, his well-known friends, some tycoons, some academic wonks—and yes, the women. “I don’t expect there’d be a piece on me without that,” he’d said, preening.
The women he directed me to were all respectable. There was a doctor, there was a socialite, there was Ghislaine Maxwell; they were all grown-ups, with the appearance of financial independence.
While Epstein’s friends speculated that retailer Les Wexner was the real source of Epstein’s wealth, Wexner (who called him “my friend Jeffrey”) never commented on this, though he did send me an email praising Epstein’s “ability to see patterns in politics and financial markets.”
My investigation began to take on unexpected twists. After a bit of digging I found myself not in some plush office setting but going through the metal detectors inside the Federal Medical Center at Devens prison in Massachusetts, where I met with one Steve Hoffenberg, a fraudster who’d been convicted of bilking investors of more than $450 million in one of the largest pre-Madoff Ponzi schemes in history. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Hoffenberg told me that he’d met Epstein shortly after Epstein had been kicked out of Bear Stearns in 1981 for “getting into trouble” and that Hoffenberg had seen charm and talent in him —“he has a way of getting under your skin”—and had hired him as a “consultant” to work with.
Hoffenberg, officially, ran Towers Financial, a collection agency that was supposed to buy debts that people owed to hospitals, banks, and phone companies, but instead the funds paid off earlier investors and subsidized his own lavish lifestyle. Hoffenberg told me had he had been Epstein’s mentor and that Epstein had made a terrible mistake in doing something so high-profile as flying Bill Clinton, since that would only draw a spotlight to his business dealings. “I always told him to stay below the radar,” he said.
Aware that I was listening to a convicted felon who had lied under oath—he was, after all, sitting before me in an orange jumpsuit—I left the jail determined to get more concrete proof about the source of Epstein’s finances. Slowly, I got there.
It took many meetings of the type you see in the movies. There I was, with my growing belly, in the backs of people’s chauffeured-driven cars, in out-of-the way hotel bars—and finally, in my sixth month, when my doctor had begun to look dismayed and told me to take it easy, a train ride to a law firm in Philadelphia, where I and a research assistant were shown a room full of boxes with legal files, and the man who brought us there whispered, “Good
Luck did shine upon me that day. I opened the first box, and there was Epstein’s deposition in a civil case explaining in his own testimony that he had indeed been guilty of a “reg d violation” while at Bear Stearns and that he’d been asked to leave the investment firm; it was the nail in the coffin I needed.
I had discovered many other concrete, irrefutable examples of strange business practices by Epstein, and while I still couldn’t tell you exactly what he did do to subsidize his lifestyle, my piece would certainly show that he was definitely not what he claimed to be.
I had to put all my findings to Epstein and, bizarrely, he seemed almost unconcerned about the financial irregularities I’d exposed. He admitted to working with and for Hoffenberg but quibbled with some of the specifics of Hoffenberg’s allegations, reminding me that Hoffenberg was a convicted felon. Third parties in turn quibbled with his accounts, and he was irritated, but not overly so.
I was a little mystified at how benignly he responded to my questions about his business activities. Now, when I look at my meticulous notes, I notice that his tempo quickened—and he was much more focused—when he himself asked: “What do you have on the girls?” He would ask the question over and over again.
What I had “on the girls” were some remarkably brave first-person accounts. Three on-the-record stories from a family: a mother and her daughters who came from Phoenix. The oldest daughter, an artist whose character was vouchsafed to me by several sources, including the artist Eric Fischl, had told me, weeping as she sat in my living room, of how Epstein had attempted to seduce both her and, separately, her younger sister, then only 16.
He’d gotten to them because of his money. He’d promised the older sister patronage of her art work; he’d promised the younger funding for a trip abroad that would give her the work experience she needed on her résumé for a place at an Ivy League university, which she desperately wanted—and would win.
The girls’ mother told me by phone that she had thought her daughters would be safe under Epstein’s roof, not least because he phoned her to reassure her, and she also knew he had Ghislaine Maxwell with him at all times.
When the girls’ mother learned that Epstein had, regardless, allegedlymolested her 16-year-old daughter, she’d wanted to fight back. “At the time I wanted to go after him. I mean, physically, mentally, you know, in every way, shape, and form. And the advice I was given was, you know, he is so wealthy, he can fight you, he can make you look ridiculous, he can make your daughters look ridiculous, plus he can hurt them. And that was the thing that frightened me was that he would know where they lived and could possibly just send somebody when they walk the dog at night or something around the corner, and we’d never hear from them again,” she told me.
When I put their allegations to Epstein, he denied them and went into overdrive. He called Graydon. He also repeatedly phoned me. He said, “Just the mention of a 16-year-old girl… carries the wrong impression. I don’t see what it adds to the piece. And that makes me unhappy.”
Next, Epstein attacked both me and my sources. Letters purporting to be from the women were sent to Graydon, which the women claimed (and gave evidence to show me) were fabricated fakes. I had my own notes to disprove Epstein’s claims against me.
And then there was Epstein himself, who, I’d be told after I’d given birth, got past security at Condé Nast and went into the Vanity Fair offices. By now everyone at the magazine was completely spooked.
But my sources, my young women and their mother, heroically held firm. They were going to tell their story, consequences be damned. And as for me? My doctor insisted that once I filed this piece I lie down on my bed and not get out. One of my babies had started to grow alarmingly slowly.
I worked through December 2002 like a dog. I worked with three fact-checkers, the magazine’s lawyer; I sifted through everything Epstein threw at me and defused it. We were getting ready to go to press. And then the bullet came. “Graydon’s taking out the women from the piece,” Doug Stumpf, my editor, told me.
I began to cry. It was so wrong. The family had been so brave. I thought about the mother, her fear of the dark, of the harm she feared might come to her daughters. And then I thought of all the rich, powerful men in suits ready to talk about Epstein’s “great mind.”
“Why?” I asked Graydon. “He’s sensitive about the young women” was his answer. “And we still get to run most of the piece.”
Many years later I know that Graydon made the call that seemed right to him then—and though the episode still deeply rankles me I don’t blame him. He sits in different shoes from me; editors are faced with these sorts of decisions all the time, and disaster can strike if they don’t err on the side of caution.
It came down to my sources’ word against Epstein’s… and at the time Graydon believed Epstein. In my notebook I have him saying, “I believe him… I’m Canadian.”
Today, my editor at The Daily Beast emailed Graydon to ask why he had excised the women’s stories from my article. A Vanity Fair spokeswoman responded: “Epstein denied the charges at the time and since the claims were unsubstantiated and no criminal investigation had been initiated, we decided not to include them in what was a financial story.”
But this wasn’t a financial story, it was a classic Vanity Fair profile of a society figure. I don’t know—because I never asked him—if Graydon still believed Epstein when in 2007 Epstein was sentenced to jail time for soliciting underage prostitutes. But it has often struck me that if my piece had named the women, the FBI might have come after Epstein sooner and perhaps some of his victims, now, in the latest spate of allegations, allegedly either paid off or too fearful of retribution to speak up, would have been saved.
He has a way of spooking you, does Epstein. Or he did. My babies were born prematurely, dangerously so; he’d asked which hospital I was giving birth at—and I was so afraid that somehow, with all his connections to the academic and medical community, that he was coming for my little ones that I put security on them in the NICU.
When they’d been released home some months later, I went out to my first party. There was Jeffrey Epstein, sucking a lollipop. “Vicky,” he said, “you look so pretty.”
Vicky Ward was a contributing editor to Vanity Fair for 11 years. She is the best-selling author of The Devil’s Casino and most recently, The Liar’s Ball (Wiley).

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trump-says-lot-progress-made-middle-east/

Trump says a lot of progress has been made in Middle East

president Donald Trump said on Monday that a lot of progress had been made in the Middle East, but he declined to say when the White House would release its plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

Trump, during a meeting with King Abdullah of Jordan, said things had improved since he pulled the United States out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. European allies opposed that move.

(you can't dispute that.... genocide is now a sanctioned political option rahu)

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/06/24/neo-un-poverty-report-slams-america/

– First published – June 24, 2018 –

The recent UN report on American poverty goes much further, indicting the political system as well, citing hidden efforts that have allowed dictatorial control of elections and “rule by the rich.”

“There is covert disenfranchisement, which includes the dramatic gerrymandering of electoral districts to privilege particular groups of voters, the imposition of artificial and unnecessary voter identification requirements, the blatant manipulation of polling station locations, the relocation of Departments of Motor Vehicles offices to make it more difficult for certain groups to obtain identification, and the general ramping up of obstacles to voting, especially for those without resources.

The net result is that people living in poverty, minorities and other disfavoured groups are being systematically deprived of their right to vote. It is thus unsurprising that the United States has one of the lowest turnout rates in elections among developed countries, with only 55.7 per cent of the voting-age population casting ballots in the 2016 presidential election.”

This is how we begin, the real backdrop as to why America is now cited as a cesspool of poverty, and why the Trump administration has been singled out as a “worst case” of all nations in the developing world for abuse of its poor.

The Trump Administration is reeling at the release of UN Poverty in the US Report. It was only last week that the United States withdrew from the UN Human Rights Council, citing that standards applicable for other nations are no longer considered applicable for the United States.

This report, however, is far more damning, far more serious, and hits at the total dissolution of whatever social and economic cohesion that still holds America together. It has long been cited that the US may well have chosen the long-used road to dictatorship and police state governance in response to a crumbling national identity.

America has long been rife with racism and regionalism but, as the UN report cites, the onset of extreme divides between rich and poor of recent years has exacerbated issues to where America may well be hanging on as “United States” only under duress. From the report:

“The United States is a land of stark contrasts. It is one of the world’s wealthiest societies, a global leader in many areas, and a land of unsurpassed technological and other forms of innovation. Its corporations are global trendsetters, its civil society is vibrant and sophisticated, and its higher education system leads the world. But its immense wealth and expertise stand in shocking contrast with the conditions in which vast numbers of its citizens live. About 40 million live in poverty, 18.5 million in extreme poverty, and 5.3million live in Third World conditions of absolute poverty.

It has the highest youth poverty rate in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and the highest infant mortality rates among comparable OECD States. Its citizens live shorter and sicker lives compared to those living in all other rich democracies, eradicable tropical diseases are increasingly prevalent, and it has the world’s highest incarceration rate, one of the lowest levels of voter registrations in among OECD countries and the highest obesity levels in the developed world.

The United States has the highest rate of income inequality among Western countries.

2016 Trump campaign – middle-class voters keep taking the blue pill

The $1.5 trillion in tax cuts in December 2017 overwhelmingly benefited the wealthy and worsened inequality. The consequences of neglecting poverty and promoting inequality are clear.

The United States has one of the highest poverty and inequality levels among the OECD countries, and the Stanford Center on Inequality and Poverty ranks it 18th out of 21 wealthy countries in terms of labour markets, poverty rates, safety nets, wealth inequality and economic mobility. But in 2018 the United States had over 25 percent of the world’s 2,208 billionaires.

There is thus a dramatic contrast between the immense wealth of the few and the squalor and deprivation in which vast numbers of Americans exist. For almost five decades the overall policy response has been neglectful at best, but the policies pursued over the past year seem deliberately designed to remove basic protections from the poorest, punish those who are not in employment and make even basic health care into a privilege to be earned rather than a right of citizenship.”

This is the real indictment of Trump, but it wasn’t Trump alone that created the system Trump inherited and is, according to the United Nations Special Rapporteur, making worse than any of his predecessors.

Few Americans, due to inherent laziness and a thoroughly controlled media, are aware of the Reagan policies and how they set things on the direction noted in the report. If 40 million Americans are living in poverty, it didn’t happen in the last year though the report cites an expectation of a rapidly decreasing standard of living for the lowest third of America’s social rung.

Terms like “trickle down,” cited as a solution for economic disparity, originated from Reagan and his advisors David Stockman and Paul Craig Roberts. Their theory was to cut taxes for the wealthy, for corporations, remove all workplace and environmental protections, all oversight of banks and financial institutions and allow the runaway profiteering to magically enrich the lower classes.

Of course, the exact opposite occurred, sending entire industries offshore, health care costs increased tenfold while America’s manufacturing base, along with America’s trade unions, simply disappeared.

Reagan

America became a nation of what Reagan’s elites termed “bean counters” but, more accurately, the real result was homelessness, unemployment and “burger flipper” jobs for those willing to work for rapidly declining wages in a nation of runaway inflation.

The corporate stranglehold on America’s political life began there, a marriage of war rhetoric, “cowboy” aphorisms and hokey backwoods religion.

From the report:

“The visit of the Special Rapporteur coincided with the dramatic change of direction in relevant United States policies. The new policies: (a) provide unprecedentedly high tax breaks and financial windfalls to the very wealthy and the largest corporations; (b) pay for these partly by reducing welfare benefits for the poor; (c) undertake a radical programme of financial, environmental, health and safety deregulation that eliminates protections mainly benefiting the middle classes and the poor;

(d) seek to add over 20 million poor and middle class persons to the ranks of those without health insurance; (e) restrict eligibility for many welfare benefits while increasing the obstacles required to be overcome by those eligible; (f) dramatically increase spending on defence, while rejecting requested improvements in key veterans benefits;

(g) do not provide adequate additional funding to address an opioid crisis that is decimating parts of the country; and (h) make no effort to tackle the structural racism that keeps a large percentage of non-Whites in poverty and near poverty.

In a 2017 report, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) captured the situation even before the impact of these aggressively regressive redistributive policies had been felt, stating that the United States economy is delivering better living standards for only the few, and that household incomes are stagnating for a large share of the population, job opportunities are deteriorating, prospects for upward mobility are waning, and economic gains are increasingly accruing to those that are already wealthy.

The share of the top 1 per cent of the population in the United States has grown steadily in recent years. In 2016 they owned 38.6 per cent of total wealth. In relation to both wealth and income the share of the bottom 90 per cent has fallen in most of the past 25 years.

The tax reform will worsen this situation and ensure that the United States remains the most unequal society in the developed world. The planned dramatic cuts in welfare will essentially shred crucial dimensions of a safety net that is already full of holes. Since economic and political power reinforce one another, the political system will be even more vulnerable to capture by wealthy elites.

This situation bodes ill not only for the poor and middle class in America, but for society as a whole, with high poverty levels creating disparities in the education system, hampering human capital formation and eating into future productivity.

There are also global consequences. The tax cuts will fuel a global race to the bottom, thus further reducing the revenues needed by Governments to ensure basic social protection and meet their human rights obligations. And the United States remains a model whose policies other countries seek to emulate.

Defenders of the status quo point to the United States as the land of opportunity and the place where the American dream can come true because the poorest can aspire to the ranks of the richest. But today’s reality is very different. The United States now has one of the lowest rates of intergenerational social mobility of any of the rich countries.

Zipcodes, which are usually reliable proxies for race and wealth, are tragically reliable predictors of a child’s future employment and income prospects. High child and youth poverty rates perpetuate the intergenerational transmission of poverty very effectively, and ensure that the American dream is rapidly becoming the American illusion. The equality of opportunity, which is so prized in theory, is in practice a myth, especially for minorities and women, but also for many middle-class White workers.”

The UN report went much further, in particular criticizing the US for their recent rejection of all previous human rights initiatives including the Convention for the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

The Trump administration has, in fact, removed the US from all international conventions that had heretofore applied to American citizens living in America as protected citizens of the United Nations.

Making it all worse is the orchestrated propaganda perpetuating stereotypes. From the report:

“In thinking about poverty, it is striking how much weight is given to caricatured narratives about the purported innate differences between rich and poor that are consistently peddled by some politicians and media. The rich are industrious, entrepreneurial, patriotic and the drivers of economic success. The poor are wasters, losers and scammers. As a result, money spent on welfare is money down the drain. If the poor really want to make it in the United States, they can easily do so: they really can achieve the American dream if only they work hard enough.

The reality, however, is very different. Many of the wealthiest citizens do not pay taxes at the rates that others do, hoard much of their wealth offshore and often make their profits purely from speculation rather than contributing to the overall wealth of the American community.

In imagining the poor, racist stereotypes are usually not far beneath the surface. The poor are overwhelmingly assumed to be people of colour, whether African Americans or Hispanic immigrants.

The reality is that there are 8 million more poor Whites than there are poor Blacks.

The face of poverty in America is not only Black or Hispanic, but also White, Asian and many other backgrounds. Similarly, large numbers of welfare recipients are assumed to be living high on ‘the dole.’

Some politicians and political appointees with whom the Special Rapporteur spoke were completely sold on the narrative of such scammers sitting on comfortable sofas, watching cable television or spending their days on their smartphones, all paid for by welfare. The Special Rapporteur wonders how many of those politicians have ever visited poor areas, let alone spoken to those who dwell there. There are anecdotes aplenty, but little evidence. In every society, there are those who abuse the system, as much in the upper income levels as in the lower. But in reality, the poor are overwhelmingly those born into poverty, or those thrust there by circumstances largely beyond their control, such as physical or mental disabilities, divorce, family breakdown, illness, old age, unliveable wages or discrimination in the job market.”

When speaking of global implications of America’s situation as given by the UN report, political disenfranchisement, rule by the rich, a government dedicated to corruption, ignorance and abuse of human rights, it isn’t hard to understand why America is now warring on the rest of the world.

That war, currently on four continents, involves the use of both overt and covert military operations, all unilateral, some war crimes, including assassinations, economic warfare and random bombing of civilians.

It is quite obvious that Trump’s “war on the world” has brought about a careful examination of why America has slid so far down the moral scale, were such a scale to exist, into exceptionalism, unilateralism and brutality.

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War that has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades and consulted with governments challenged by security issues. He’s a senior editor and chairman of the board of Veterans Today, especially for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook.”