very worried about my chart and my husband's

renan

first of all i apolgize for the mistakes i make, i'm french and it is not easy to express myself , specially in astrology, in english.
I am a bit worried about my natal chart concerning my marriage. i am gay and i live with my husband for almost 4 years. we me 8 years ago.
The thing is that i notices in my natal chart bad things such as lord of my 7th house is in 12th house and my 12 lord is in 7th house. i red so many awful things concernaninf that configurations that now, i feel very anxious. I've red that it brought infidelity, divorce and sometimes death. I never cheted on my husband and now i live in the fear he will.
According to in natal chart his 8th lord is in 12 th house ( in aquarius) which seems not so good for me.
I think the best thing for me is to give you our birth

me 24th DECEMBER 1976 15h45 (3.45 PM) IN PARIS,FRANCE

thank you so much for helping me cause i feel desperate and very anxious about the idea he could cheat on me

thanks again

[Deleted husband's birth info from this post because it's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and poster has not indicated that he has his husband's permission to post it in this forum. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
The rule here is that if you want a chart interpreted, you need to post the chart yourself, not just birth information. It's not fair to ask others to do the work of casting the chart for you. Follow the instructions here to post your chart.

It's also against the rules to post anyone's birth information other than your own, unless they know you are posting it here and have given you their permission to do so. (The Celebrity Astrology section is the exception to the rule, but since your husband is not a celebrity, that doesn't apply.) Do you have your husband's permission to post his birth info in this forum? If so, you need to make that clear. If not, you may post a chart for him, or a synastry chart for him and you, but you must remove his name and birth information from the chart. You may not post his birth information without his informed consent.

rahu

Banned
hi renan
here's you natal chart.pm with your husbands birth data so I can run up a composite which would describe the nature and course of your relationship.
your chart does seem to shows that you and your husband have had some problems in the last few months. this may be why you are asking about his fidelity

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_863_4256.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_863_4256.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 16

rahu

Banned
Osamenor;The rule here is that if you want a chart interpreted, you need to post the chart yourself, not just birth information.

where is this rule written? many people are on mobile phones and can't post a chart and need assistance .speak for yourself
rahu

Osamenor

Staff member
Osamenor;The rule here is that if you want a chart interpreted, you need to post the chart yourself, not just birth information.

where is this rule written?

In the FAQ:
To create a new thread, go to the relevant forum and click on the ‘new thread’ button. Upload your chart to make it easier for others to answer your chart questions.

many people are on mobile phones and can't post a chart and need assistance .speak for yourself
rahu

Then that's something for the moderator team to revisit. I will bring it up with them.

Still, if possible, the expectation is that you post your own chart.

renan

In the FAQ:

Then that's something for the moderator team to revisit. I will bring it up with them.

Still, if possible, the expectation is that you post your own chart.

Hello and first of all i apologize for not having put à chart. Lile rahu wrote i have just m’y mobile which is not easy . Excuse me again