Reincarnation.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Turn your chart so that the second house is the first. Then read this new chart to see what your next life will be like. Whole sign houses work best for this. The stars keep moving along and so do our lives.

Abby83

Turn your chart so that the second house is the first. Then read this new chart to see what your next life will be like. Whole sign houses work best for this. The stars keep moving along and so do our lives.

But what if I won't be coming back to reincarnate. I keep getting the feeling this is my last life.

Abby83

That's funny David.

But let's say this technique does work. What degree is the asc? The same? If that were so, then my ruler would again be in the 12th house, but in its rulership. I would still be squaring mars as I am in this life. 4th ruler would be in first again, but in harmony.but partner and mother will also be in better condition. Hmmm, come to think of it, sounds nice.

Culpeper

Premium Member
When you turn the chart making the second house the first all the other houses move one position clockwise. The the planets all move with them. Planets in the 12th will be in the 11th house. The planets will be stronger or weaker in their new positions. The ascendant will be the same degree, but in the new first house. It is the ruler of a house not the planets in it that you must consider. Empty houses still have a ruler for better or worse.

Love2Know

When you turn the chart making the second house the first all the other houses move one position clockwise. The the planets all move with them. Planets in the 12th will be in the 11th house. The planets will be stronger or weaker in their new positions. The ascendant will be the same degree, but in the new first house. It is the ruler of a house not the planets in it that you must consider. Empty houses still have a ruler for better or worse.

Is it possible to show visual examples? This is interesting.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Some people put up lots of visuals, but I do not have that code in my tool box. However, all you require is you own birth chart. Turn it a little so the second house is the first. All the other houses, planets and aspects adjust. Traditional astrologers do this all the time for all sorts of purposes. Profections and Lots are read this way.

If in the reincarnation chart, the new first house ruler is especially well placed and aspected, then it may well indicate that the native will not reincarnate again. Perhaps just not on Earth. There is a plurality of worlds; most are better than this.

Ukpoohbear

I have briefly read that Pluto can indicate reincarnation cycles with Pluto in 12th showing a possible final reincarnation.

Ukpoohbear

Well, besides from the fact I wish I had the knowledge to know the movements of the planets in a birds eye view (one day), it also kind of opposes the idea of Pluto in 12th meaning last reincarnation, considering it is a generational planet and in your example, all those people will be on their last reincarnation. I will expect great things from that generation if that is the case!

I expect in my own beliefs that anyone with knowledge of how the universe actually works, so moving away from the Earth style of thinking that believes what we see is what we have and instead the whole universe is alive and we are one species of it, then I would expect somebody on their last reincarnation to not only be awakened but will have more than one previous life of being aware of these forces and have a lot of spiritual, healing and awareness of cause and effect. Psychic ability does not indicate it is the last cycle because a lot use it for monetary gain.

applesandlilacs

This is one of my favorite topics. I don't get the chance to discuss it very often with people who might have similar views.

It's always funny to watch the glossing of people's face when I tell them that I believe we're all slivers of the same knowing scattered about trying to come back together. That each lifetime is gathering of knowledge to put ourselves all back together.

On to the technical part.

This new placement makes me nervous. Sagittarius Asc with Neptune conjunct part of Fortune.

Sounds like a placement with a lack of responsibility to others and reality. (My Virgo is showing)

But, I currently have Pluto in the 12th house, so who knows I might not be coming back at all.

I highly doubt that since I haven't done much with this life so far.

Thanks for the topic

Blessings,
Amber

Abby83

Some people put up lots of visuals, but I do not have that code in my tool box. However, all you require is you own birth chart. Turn it a little so the second house is the first. All the other houses, planets and aspects adjust. Traditional astrologers do this all the time for all sorts of purposes. Profections and Lots are read this way.

If in the reincarnation chart, the new first house ruler is especially well placed and aspected, then it may well indicate that the native will not reincarnate again. Perhaps just not on Earth. There is a plurality of worlds; most are better than this.
My next life chart looks similar to this life. I will be Jupiter in sag 12th house. 12th house again!!!! Far out. I must have lots of karma. South node there so north node in 6th house may be tough.I also think there will be less involvement with relationshis and sex and more focus on work. By the way, what does 8th ruler in 12th house conjunct south node mean? That sex is a thing of the past?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Well my Pluto is in 12th house and I didn't think I'd be coming back. But my tarot says otherwise.

I can relate to a lot of what you have wrote in your posts about dominating families and how you care for your Mum so in one way I would like you and your Mum to be released from dominating influences and at the same time, to reincarnate so you can live a life free from being dominated and experience freedom. Too much freedom from family responsibilities can go the other way though.

Ive read that difficult charts may show older souls or those who are more likely to become aware of the true nature thanks to the pain they have received which have caused them to learn about the spiritual side of life. Easy chart may be young souls.

Some charts that are difficult might also deserve another life so they can experience more joy although maybe joy can be found somewhere else other than Earth, if Earth is the learning ground. So for some people I would like to see them come back just so they can have more joy the next time. But it is also true that you don't know what lessons people are learning.

I will use a pop example of Kim Kardashian. I heard her say on the latest episode of her reality show when she got a puppy for her daughter and it happened to bark a lot and she said 'trust it to happen to me,' as if everything always goes wrong for her.

That was confusing at first because out of the majority of people on Earth, she should be one of the luckiest. Not only is she in one of the best countries for economic and comfort advantage, she also comes from a loving family and a family that is one of the most successful in America. On top of that, out of her whole family, she is the one who has been given the most love and attention and has become the princess of pop culture as well as in her family. When their Dad died, the brother got the sharp end of the deal because he lost out on a father figure, and didn't receive one from the step-dad for reasons which later became clear because the stepdad, Bruce Jenner, was a transsexual. So you can see the environment was made by circumstances to be best fit for females, and particulary the female who was the most beautiful and extroverted, Kim, so she could make the most money. The circumstances of this environment were created through the death of one parent and the ideals held by the remaining parent. Kim Kardashian has not escaped the Karma though, I believe she is facing her karma through her marriage with Kanye West, which is tumultuous.

Sorry for rambling with that example but it shows how we each have karma to face and there is no escape and that appearances or earthly values are a mask and not an indicator of spiritual growth.

A difficult chart will therefore have a lot of karma and only with spiritual awareness can we overcome this in the right way. The more I look, the more I see families related to karma and how the cycle repeats itself. Or it could be that one parent has such a dominating force that it starts a new load of generational karma, who knows how long cycles are repeated because we inevitably lose touch with our ancestors.

I don't even think understanding this concept is enough but is the start of the realisation that could take many lifetimes. Maye we are meant to simply escape our karma by recognizing it, stopping it and transforming ourselves this life. Then we carry on the knowledge in our next life, which will be possible with even the most difficult chart then. And so it is not what our charts show but how we choose to overcome it. Easy charts show less growth potential then.

Last edited:

Abby83

I can relate to a lot of what you have wrote in your posts about dominating families and how you care for your Mum so in one way I would like you and your Mum to be released from dominating influences and at the same time, to reincarnate so you can live a life free from being dominated and experience freedom. Too much freedom from family responsibilities can go the other way though.

Ive read that difficult charts may show older souls or those who are more likely to become aware of the true nature thanks to the pain they have received which have caused them to learn about the spiritual side of life. Easy chart may be young souls.

Some charts that are difficult might also deserve another life so they can experience more joy although maybe joy can be found somewhere else other than Earth, if Earth is the learning ground. So for some people I would like to see them come back just so they can have more joy the next time. But it is also true that you don't no what lessons people are learning.

I will use a pop example of Kim Kardashian. I heard her say on the latest episode of her reality show when she got a puppy for her daughter and it happened to bark a lot and she said 'trust it to happen to me,' as if everything always goes wrong for her.

That was confusing at first because out of the majority of people on Earth, she should be one of the luckiest. Not only is she in one of the best countries for economic and comfort advantage, she also comes from a loving family and a family that is one of the most successful in America. On top of that, out of her whole family, she is the one who has been given the most love and attention and has become the princess of pop culture as well as in her family. When their Dad died, the brother got the sharp end of the deal because he lost out on a father figure, and didn't receive one from the step-dad for reasons which later became clear because the stepdad, Bruce Jenner, was a transsexual. So you can see the environment was made by circumstances to be best fit for females, and particulary the female who was the most beautiful and extroverted, Kim, so she could make the most money. The circumstances of this environment were created through the death of on parent and the ideals held by the remaining parent. Kim Kardashian has not escaped the Karma though, I believe she is facing her karma through her marriage with Kanye West, which is tumultuous.

Sorry for rambling with that example but it shows how we each have karma to face and there is no escape and that appearances or earthly values are a mask and not an indicator of spiritual growth.

A difficult chart will therefore have a lot of karma and only with spiritual awareness can we overcome this in the right way. The more I look, the more I see families related to karma and how the cycle repeats itself. Or it could be that one parent has such a dominating force that it starts a new load of generational karma, who knows how long cycles are repeated because we inevitably lose touch with our ancestors.

I don't even think understanding this concept is enough but is the start of the realisation that could take many lifetimes. Maye we are meant to simply escape our karma by recognizing it, stopping it and transforming ourselves this life. Then we carry on the knowledge in our next life, which will be possible with even the most difficult chart then. And so it is not what our charts show but how we choose to overcome it. Easy charts show less growth potential then.
Thanks for that. Hmmm, as for kym kardashian, she is a narcissist. I'm pretty sure she made that comment about the puppy just for the show. But narcs can't handle paying much attention to others.

Its interesting you brought her up as well as me and my mum cos I was just thinking how my karma in this life is to do with narcissists. I believe I was one or even all of them in my past lives. And if culpeper's technique is correct, then I shall have no problems with narcissists in my next life. Woohoo. And I think my mums chart shows her next life will be better too. Yay.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Thanks for that. Hmmm, as for kym kardashian, she is a narcissist. I'm pretty sure she made that comment about the puppy just for the show. But narcs can't handle paying much attention to others.

Its interesting you brought her up as well as me and my mum cos I was just thinking how my karma in this life is to do with narcissists. I believe I was one or even all of them in my past lives. And if culpeper's technique is correct, then I shall have no problems with narcissists in my next life. Woohoo. And I think my mums chart shows her next life will be better too. Yay.

Yes Narcissists keep coming up in my life too. They are successful outwardly and with good social skills. They have the ability to make it look like they are wonderful people when they are capable of playing games with a few people with who they project their pain on to.

I was a narcissist in a past life too because I have them trying to control me this life and I see narcissistic traits in myself this life that have been knocked out of me due to pain but I still recognize I am egotistical and capable of pain if I had not been given so much. The problem is I find people take energy from me so I disconnect from people but this is what the narcissist wants.

Narcissistic people wear masks and they kill themselves in the end.