please help a venus in gemini choose between two guys!!!!

nocturne

Hi, I'm a Cancer girl with Venus in Gemini and I'm torn between two people (what a clichè, right?) :sad::sad:
One is my ex boyfriend (Cancer Sun, Cancer Rising) and the other one is my current boyfriend (Pisces Sun, Capricorn Rising)
I would like to know what choice would be the wisest one based on synastry (I know things are a little bit more complex than that and I will explain it better, I just need some general idea based purely on natal chart information first cause that's something I can't do by myself - because, of course, I already know everything about the situation.)
Any opinion is valid! Here it is and thanks!!! :unsure::unsure:

Attachments

• astro_61gw_noname_noname.18374.9646.jpg
    astro_61gw_noname_noname.18374.9646.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_61gw_noname_noname.18516.13917.jpg
    astro_61gw_noname_noname.18516.13917.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 23

D-Rok

So let me get this striaght.

You want to use

Astrology

To either dump your current boyfriend for some old flame

Or keep your current meat just because it’s “the best course of action”.

I’m not doing astrology for this. Sorry mods, ban me if you like.

Please consider getting help. This is absolutely not how to be using this. Astrology is a form of divination, not a “pick the best” method.

Jesus H.

nocturne

So let me get this striaght.

You want to use

Astrology

To either dump your current boyfriend for some old flame

Or keep your current meat just because it’s “the best course of action”.

I’m not doing astrology for this. Sorry mods, ban me if you like.

Please consider getting help. This is absolutely not how to be using this. Astrology is a form of divination, not a “pick the best” method.

Jesus H.

you completely missed the point, dear. that's not it at all. synastry exists for a reason and it helps us see what combination would be more harmonic. besides what I said in the post you have no additional information about the situation.you were way too harsh and you need to think twice before jump into whatever point of view you think is right. i only asked help to understand which relationship could work better and that's absolutely something astrology is capable of knowning. (although human relationships include extra things to consider, i'm not stupid)