Donald Trump will be impeached.

ynnest

26166093_567792380240941_609337472146040387_n.jpg

I knew you were playing games with me jupiterasc. I will leave you with your choice of reality.

Y

ynnest

Mind games are fun for some, but you appear to have both Directionality AND Purpose, which makes them pointless exercises in futility.

I have nothing against a joke in a positive sense but in the contexts I am working within they often from my perspective serves as mechanisms that serves to dismiss the truth and keep the old status quo still attached to the collective consciousness. But I get your point.

Y

ynnest

I have nothing against a joke in a positive sense but in the contexts I am working within they often from my perspective serves as mechanisms that serves to dismiss the truth and keep the old status quo still attached to the collective consciousness. But I get your point.

Y

But if the Joke comes from a good heart I cant say anything about that. I actually think your analogy was quite uplifting and on target.

Y

ynnest

PP is just a mouthpiece for the failing Dump Trump WH and now even BG has come on board. But it's too late. Groper-in-Chief is finished. No fake news can save him now.

The truth is reaching Trump like a tweezer getting a grip of a tic.

Y

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
The Trump presidency is surreal. This is a person who lacks all credentials and experience for the job. He has massive conflicts of interest and a decadent personal life. He is at least as corrupt as Lyndon Johnson, but his corruption has not been in government. From what I have read Trump did not want to win, did not try very hard and did not expect to and said so numerous times. His staff had just about zero moral. So we have a magic president. This something you can read about in a Thousand and One Nights not in reality. He has something going for him and is not likely to end up in the dock.

david starling

The Trump presidency is surreal. This is a person who lacks all credentials and experience for the job. He has massive conflicts of interest and a decadent personal life. He is at least as corrupt as Lyndon Johnson, but his corruption has not been in government. From what I have read Trump did not want to win, did not try very hard and did not expect to and said so numerous times. His staff had just about zero moral. So we have a magic president. This something you can read about in a Thousand and One Nights not in reality. He has something going for him and is not likely to end up in the dock.

His Presidency is a symptom, rather than a cause.

Dirius

It is pretty clear that Trump is nothing more than a puppet for the republican party, but I believe this was obvious from the very beginning of the campaign process. He is nothing more than a loud-mouth actor playing a part, catering to the problems of the general populace... to great succes though. I agree he is not qualified to be president.

In any case, the Hillary campaign was perhaps the most strategically incoherent campaign in politics ever done. Reality is that the Hillary campaign from a general view perspective, focused on 2 things mostly:

- First woman president.
- Trump hates women.

I mean, no one really cares about either of those things, and the latter is just free publicity for his opponent. It seemed that the democrats assumed that Hillary's resume in politics would speak for itself and thus people would just consider her as the better candidate, and thus chose her.

If the democrats would have embraced Bernie, they would have won, because he did have a better campaign strategy, focusing in health care and education. While Hillary did embrace these 2 concepts as part of her campaign, the impression is she only did it in order to cater to some of Bernie supporters.

All in all, the last presidential elections shows the importance of campaign strategy. In my view, the democrats simply handed over the presidency to Trump.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Yes, Trump was a response to all the SJW's and democratic bull. If the democrats were more moderate Trump wouldn't be president.

aquarius7000

I believe the attitude of "superiority" is an issue of the soul and not a clear cut psychological phenomenon only. It is connected to an arrogance at heart from my perspective.

Y
Yes, it is an issue on a deeper level. However, for most people today, in order to explain something and for them to accept it, you need to give it a scientific twist and perhaps that is how all these terms arise and of course thanks to the research involved.

Go around just this forum and you will see how many here alone shun the mention of the soul, fate, etc.

david starling

The early Roman Catholic Church warned that an intrinsically Evil, and extremely powerful and seductive Being, actually exists in the Spiritual Realm, and is ruling the Material Realm of "Worldly affairs". And, that without the protection the Church could provide, one's Soul was in grave jeopardy. In the Western-world, Modern Materialistic Science is the religion-substitute for this Age, and fosters the attitude that the Soul is purely a product of the imagination, and that there IS no Spiritual Realm to begin with; in which case, "Evil" is a purely psychological problem, due to a chemical imbalance of the physical body exacerbated by unfortunate environmental factors.

Last edited:

david starling

This "Spiritual stuff" may appear off-topic, but I've never before seen a Presidential election where both candidates were actually labeled as "evil", and that was described as a choice between the "Greater and lesser of two evils."

Last edited:

ynnest

Yes, it is an issue on a deeper level. However, for most people today, in order to explain something and for them to accept it, you need to give it a scientific twist and perhaps that is how all these terms arise and of course thanks to the research involved.

Go around just this forum and you will see how many here alone shun the mention of the soul, fate, etc.

Thats a good point, I didn't thought about it from that angle.

Y

ynnest

The early Roman Catholic Church warned that an intrinsically Evil, and extremely powerful and seductive Being, actually exists in the Spiritual Realm, and is ruling the Material Realm of "Worldly affairs". And, that without the protection the Church could provide, one's Soul was in grave jeopardy. In the Western-world, Modern Materialistic Science is the religion-substitute for this Age, and fosters the attitude that the Soul is purely a product of the imagination, and that there IS no Spiritual Realm to begin with; in which case, "Evil" is a purely psychological problem, due to a chemical imbalance of the physical body exacerbated by unfortunate environmental factors.

The belief that the soul should be an "imagination" is just ridiculous. The creativity of twisting the original truth by the creators of this system still continues to "amaze" me.

Y