Is there a chance? Please help to understand.

Aijabu

Hi!
I'm asking for help to understand what is happening.
I guess I have to explain that for last few years I have had very difficult time regarding my relationships. Two painful breakups and a deep sensation of loneliness.
So about a month ago I had a consultation with astrologer. She explained that in next few months I going to meet someone very special and that I will have a relationships where I will be happy in a long term. It is supposed to happen in a time aprox. from December this year till February.
I have been learning astrology by myself for some time. But I am not sure to see the same what astrologer said. Can anyone help me understand on what is based this prediction, or was I just fooled?

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_es.30831.8321.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_es.30831.8321.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 23

RosieOne

Can you post a chart that has transits marked on your horoscope. Your questions involved transits, maybe even progressions.

Aijabu

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_aija_20121113.29638.25251.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_aija_20121113.29638.25251.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_25gw_01_aija_20121113.29573.21094.jpg
    astro_25gw_01_aija_20121113.29573.21094.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 15

RosieOne

Hmmm, well your Progressed Moon conjuncting your Progress Descendant, and in your Natal 7th might indicate a new love partnership. Keep us posted.

I'm curious about what happened for you in 2006/2008 when Pluto crossed your Saturn and Uranus opposite your Sun?

Aijabu

Well, as I thought, doesn't look too promising...

About years 2006/2008 - a lot of things happened, my mother was abroad so I had to take responsibility about my house and in a way - of my father too. Had an argument and was kicked out of home for some time. Entered university. Found a job.

More difficult for me was period of 2009/2010. I lost my job, my boyfriend left me and I had to move to a different city. And since that time I can't really find a stability in my life. All the time I am quite depressed. That's way I started to learn about astrology, to find some answers.

RosieOne

Pluto crossed your Saturn and you had to grow up some and take responsibility. Then Pluto crossed your Uranus and you had a sudden upset, being evicted and more recently Pluto crossed your Neptune and your have been disillusionate and depressed.

Aijabu, these are REALLY "heavy" transits. Seeing these Pluto transits coming strikes fear into many hearts. Had you told me, I fell and broke my back, then went homeless, now I am a wino - that would have fit the symbols too.

Which is to say, you went through one of the hardest tests of your life. Or any life, because Pluto doesn't transit everyone's, Saturn, or Uranus or Neptune - much less all three within a few years.

You did GREAT! So happy for you!

And pssst - it is over. Pluto is moving away.

Aijabu

RosieOne, thank you for your understanding and kind words. It means a lot!!!

After all those transits and changes in my life, I am very different person now. I guess I just have to find my place in the world to be comfortable with who I am now.