USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

CapAquaPis

Trump and CA Gov Gavin Newsom exchanged blame for who's responsible for the state's worst fire season on record: Trump said the state mismanaged the wilderness to become very combustible, because of liberal environment influences; but Newsom said the federal government owns 97% of CA's public lands and neglected them for a long time, esp. under Trump's watch. For over a month, CA and the west coast was covered in 1000s of wildfires and 1000s of miles are under clouds of heavy smoke, esp San Francisco and Los Angeles, they have the world's worst air quality right now. Newsom and his aunt Rep Nancy Pelosi in US congress said Trump and corporate America doesn't take the issue of global warming or climate change seriously, northern CA and the Northwest US is becoming a desert just like southern CA and the southwest US already is.

david starling

In 2006, while on the t.v. show "The View", Trump announced that if Ivanka weren't his daughter, "perhaps" he would have sex with her. He didn't include "if I wasn't a married man". Melania, to whom he was married at the time, just puts up with the fact that she married a sex addict and a swinger.

He's also addicted to a prescription drug called "Adderall", which helps with obesity and ADHD. However, it's also known to cause paranoia and restlessness, as well as emotional outbursts.

So, a drug and sex addicted President with paranoia and delusions of grandeur (another side effect of Adderall).

I guess some people find that attractive.

Last edited:

david starling

"Politicians are a lot like diapers. They need to be changed frequently, and for the same reasons."-{Mark Twain}

This is ESPECIALLY true regarding the Presidency, which has become so powerful, it's time to limit it to ONE four-year term.

Last edited:

leomoon

In 2006, while on the t.v. show "The View", Trump announced that if Ivanka weren't his daughter, "perhaps" he would have sex with her. He didn't include "if I wasn't a married man". Melania, to whom he was married at the time, just puts up with the fact that she married a sex addict and a swinger.

He's also addicted to a prescription drug called "Adderall", which helps with obesity and ADHD. However, it's also known to cause paranoia and restlessness, as well as emotional outbursts.

So, a drug and sex addicted President with paranoia and delusions of grandeur (another side effect of Adderall).

ONLY when there is tons of $$$$$$ in the relationship quite apparently! IF she wanted to leave him, she's independently wealthy now on her own having sued and received millions of dollars she kept for herself. She doesn't really "need" him at least for money. He has some harsh Venus aspects coming up next year I believe.

david starling

Curtis Burns - Vedic-Tropical Astrologer usually sticks with Vedic but here, presents both styles - believes that the race will not result in a win for the American people - but he drew up some charts

article:
https://starworldnews.com/astrology-will-trump-be-re-elected/

This globalism versus nationalism angle is interesting.

It limits Trump, being perceived as an "America Firster", because things aren't going well in America at the moment.

So, trying to distract attention from that, by successes in global, foreign diplomacy, where no direct threat to America is involved, doesn't appear to be working.

Last edited:

david starling

The 2016 excitement he created with his slogans "Lock her up!", "Build the Wall", and "Eliminate Obamacare" has lost its pizzazz.

He really has nothing to replace them with. "Please reelect me, next year will be better, I promise!" is lacking in crowd appeal.

david starling

ONLY when there is tons of $$$$$$ in the relationship quite apparently! IF she wanted to leave him, she's independently wealthy now on her own having sued and received millions of dollars she kept for herself. She doesn't really "need" him at least for money. He has some harsh Venus aspects coming up next year I believe.

She IS proof that "Times Have Changed"!

Imagine what the reaction would once have been to a First Lady with a foreign accent who had posed as a nude model, in decades past!

Last edited:

david starling

Melania was the only speaker at the RNC who expressed empathy for the victims of Covid-19, and their grieving families.

And, there was Trump during her speech, frowning disapprovingly, with folded arms.

Trump has all the compassion of an IRS tax collecter!

piercethevale

Actually, it's that comb over of his that I find to be just irresistible.:love:

...speaking of which... does anyone else see a resemblance?
z-p29-Dennis.jpg

david starling

Well, those in the Military that resent Trump considering them "losers", will certainly salute the Biden's choice of the name "Major"!

(That is, unless their rank is Lieutenant Colonel or higher.)

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, those in the Military that resent Trump considering them "losers", will certainly salute the Biden's choice of the name "Major"!

(That is, unless their rank is Lieutenant Colonel or higher.)

I can understand where Trump is coming from.
One can be supportive of our men and women in uniform and think them to be "chumps" at the same time. I did exactly that during the Vietnam conflict. Did it again during the "Operation Freedom" campaign...or whatever in the heck that b.s. about searching for w.m.d's was called.

The highest ranking officer in the U.S.M.C. at the time wrote a book about exactly that. It's called "War Is A Racket" by Smedley Butler... a Free Quaker ...whether or not He considered himself to be one, He truly was.

That book is just as relevant today as it was when it was first published in 1935 :wink:

Last edited:

leomoon

She IS proof that "Times Have Changed"!

Imagine what the reaction would once have been to a First Lady with a foreign accent who had posed as a nude model, in decades past!

Imagine on Fox TV, around the clock, and in addition to nudity - had it been a black FLOTUS like Michelle! They pounced on her for wearing workout clothes and having children pay attention to exercise, encouraging them herself by showing them how. And of course, gardening.