Anonymous

Forgot

Oops sorry forgot

I was born June 19, 1982 @ 7:49am in New York, NY

He was born January 3, 1976 @ 9:00am in Astoria, NY

pwadm

Staff member
Hi there

So, if you asked the question on June 1, at 9:19 pm EDT Astoria NY, then the ASC is 25.01 Sagittarius.

Mercury (7th house ruler) is separating from a trine with Jupiter (1st house ruler, your significator) - that is a past connection.
No applying aspects from the Moon, no translation or collection of light.

So the answer is 'No, it won't last...'

Sorry about this.

A

Anonymous

We use to date and we are friends right now.... trying to supposedly take it slow.

A

Anonymous

I Just wanted to point out a few things

1st Saturn is in the 7th which can be bad news for the person trying to read this chart, it could mean that they will read it wrong.

2nd Venus is also in the 7th, so it is a co-ruler and it does make an applying aspect to Jupiter but it is a square.

3rd Pluto is the 12th, so there may be something hidden, it also makes a square to Saturn (separating)

I am just learning, so sorry for anything I got wrong.

Horary Seeker

PS the house of that rules the out come the 10th is ruled by Venus, which is in the house of relationships.

pwadm

Staff member
We are all still learning.

The planets located within 5 degrees of the next cusp are considered as being in the next house. So, technically Saturn is in the 8th and Pluto in the 12th.

Indeed, Venus is the ruler of the 10th, 4th from 7th - end of the story - last Moon aspect before leaving its sign is a sextile with Venus - so indeed they will remain friends.

A

Anonymous

"The planets located within 5 degrees of the next cusp are considered as being in the next house."

I had not noticed that! I looked at it Very quick. :roll: :lol: