What planetary influences could affect the pancreas

kimbermoon

Frisiangal:

Thank you very much for your thoughtful post:
I understand your notes regarding sensitivity to pain: on the physical level my sensitivity to pain is definitely elevated because of an underlying autoimmune disorder for which I am on disability. I realize also the differentiation between physical and psychic pain, of which I have much to heal. Trust me, I have spent many years in self-analysis and have had some success working with my psychic tools. This issue seems quite different though. I have also spent much time understanding the heavy water energy in me, and indeed I was highly sensitive in childhood and early adulthood.
I have undergone many challenges traveling through my Life of Hard Knocks, but feel I have finally reached a plateau on that aspect. This is why I embarked on my current spiritual journey.
Re: Mars in Capricorn. Definitely this has been difficult for me, yet at the same time it has given me a great deal of inner strength and endurance. I think that with it's opposition to Jupiter and the Sun, this represents much about my past: my hopes and ideals have frequently been squashed and significant disappointment has been a big part of my life. Yet it also relates back to the years I have spent trying to get answers from the medical system [have had several surgeries, frequent trips to the ER, and huge amounts of poking and prodding, as well as being scoped upside down and sideways] And still doctors can seldom come up with anything concrete; this of course leads to a great deal of frustration. I have been betrayed by friends and family [Saturn sq Venus]; and so yes, wanting to retreat and detach emotionally has occurred on many occasions. This also seems connected with Neptune in the 12th, I think. What concerns me at this point, that it seems so very much more intensified at a time in my life where I have reached a reasonable balance in my life. I still await the divine intervention of my Grand Water Trine...thanks again for your useful input.

kimbermoon

I found this post on venus square saturn I thought it had some interesting contributions.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8346

saturn in 12th could pickup the collective fear. And I know there is a huge tribal fear relating to cancer.

thanks for the referral. I know Venus is much involved, due to it's square with Saturn and being the focal point of a yod as well.
Update: I am still awaiting results from my x-rays; some of the blood work was a little bit off, and my doctor has arranged for me to have a CT in early November. Hoping for some answers. Again thanks all who have contributed to my questions. I see that the horoscope chart for the upcoming Full Moon has expired, which frustrates me. Maybe I'll try again later.
re: tribal fear of cancer; for me it is a strong genetic component in my family.

Mand Maud

It was 'pancreas' in the title that made me look, and I can't add anything to the astro-discussion but two medical things:

You say the diabetic diet doesn't help you, makes me wonder *which* diabetic diet (controversial! lol) but
Remember there is Type 1 diabetes as well as Type 2. Type 2 is the kind everyone knows someone with. Basically in type 2, the body's insulin isn't being used properly or fully, but in type 1 - something like 10% of cases - the body isn't making any - same outcome obviously. (Type 1 is why I've been on insulin since I was six so I have read a lot of issues of the Diabetes UK magazine!)

What I'm waffling around to is, you need your blood glucose level checked, to be sure about either type.

And I have fibromyalgia too! You only mention NSAIDs and pain relief - but they are not the meds of choice for fm. Amitriptyline is the first they ought to try, then I switched to duloxetine and there's another, I forget the name. Each works better on different symptoms (the pain, brain fog, IBS, fatigue, sleep disorder, etc) and some people do badly on one but well on another. I'm sorry I can't find the article I was thinking of but try fmauk.org to begin with. (Low-dose anti-depressants do entirely different stuff from the dose they use for depression.) FM is not an arthritis, it is a neurological condition, or even a family of conditions, the research would be fascinating ... if I had the oomph to keep up with it!!

And medication isn't the treatment of choice anyway, a pain management course would benefit you if you haven't been on one, and pacing is SO important - the concept is simple but it took being really taught it, for me, and I still struggle. (Two years after my pain/fm course, three years after diagnosis, though maybe ten years after developing fm... or twenty, who knows, it's so insidious...)

Apologies if some or all of this is old news for you, but it didn't sound like you have heard it, from quickly reading through (and I may have missed a bit). Which would be like most people, for years after getting the condition. Anyway it could help someone else reading it, attracted as I was by having something in common with this thread.

Hang on in there, don't give up yet on things improving. :)
mm

Frisiangal

Hallo again Kimbermoon,
Thank you for your extra personal feedback, which helps so much in the
understanding and interpretation of astro. symbolism. I wasn't aware, or must have missed, that you live with an auto-immune deficiency that is obviously going to effect and must take much of your physical strength (Mars in Cap.) in fighting off invasion and attacks of the undesired to a generally weakened body. I do hope that the current tests you are undergoing will provide an answer and some relief for you.

All the best to you.

Mand Maud:
Kimbermoon's natal chart is given in reply #10.
As you suffer from pancreatic issues and fibromyalgia, do you see any similarities in her chart configurations to your own?

Just curious.:smile:

kimbermoon

Many thanks for all your feedback, folks. just to note, it is my husband who has the diabetes, and that is why I went on the diet for a time...My glucose levels seem to be fine. No this is something quite different. As per the fibromyalgia I have a couple of reliable drugs for that, however what I am undergoing now, once again, is quite different.

Mand Maud

Many thanks for all your feedback, folks. just to note, it is my husband who has the diabetes, and that is why I went on the diet for a time...My glucose levels seem to be fine. No this is something quite different. As per the fibromyalgia I have a couple of reliable drugs for that, however what I am undergoing now, once again, is quite different.
I think I quickly-read too quickly... good to know you have had your blood sugars tested anyway. (Undiagnosed type 1 wouldn't be helped by the diet alone, without taking insulin.) Best wishes with what is going on and good luck with the diagnosis n treatment. :unsure:

Caro

I dont wish to alarm by my next statement.
but people with diabetes have a higher incidence of cancer. it is been shown in scientific reports. You can check the reports out on line,

when I was diagnoised I thought this was very interesting. I am an aqua sun and I can detach!!! (from the fear that surrounds cancer)

I have never been diabetic but I had symptoms similar to diabetes in childhood. (My venus is not well placed either)

however overall I think the best thing for health is finding some space to relax and living a life of balance.

Mand Maud

I dont wish to alarm by my next statement.
but people with diabetes have a higher incidence of cancer.
Diabetics have a higher incidence of *everything*! lol
I even met someone who had chosen not to have children because of the 'risks'...
I was lucky to be brought up reading about the marathon runners, mountaineers, fire fighters, professional footballers etc with diabetes... You can find scary statistics about everything. People with blue eyes I believe also have a higher incidence of cancer... ;)

however overall I think the best thing for health is finding some space to relax and living a life of balance.
Now *there* I agree with you. :) Including learning to relax without much space for it!

... and including a good mental image of oneself as healthy. :)

Frisiangal

Here's mine http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=428090&postcount=7 not that I could begin to compare them. :)

(Btw can I 're-attach' a file that's already 'mine' in another post?)

Aren't you clever to be able to do that. I'm impressed.:smile:

I notice that you give London as a birth place. I'm originally from London myself. Astro. com actually provided the district in which I was born, which allowed for a finer rectification of house cusps. Especially good when an accurate birth time is known, as your own.

There were, indeed, similarities in the charts, more through aspects than signs.
Both with adverse Sun-Jupiter to Mars,
Both with adverse Venus to Saturn,
Both with Venus in 9th house (health patterns?)
Both with rulers 1st and 6th houses in adverse aspect,
Both with Air as weakest element (abstract relativity).

Enough to ponder upon.

Thank you.:smile:

Mand Maud

Aren't you clever to be able to do that. I'm impressed.:smile:

I notice that you give London as a birth place. I'm originally from London myself. Astro. com actually provided the district in which I was born, which allowed for a finer rectification of house cusps. Especially good when an accurate birth time is known, as your own.

There were, indeed, similarities in the charts, more through aspects than signs.
Both with adverse Sun-Jupiter to Mars,
Both with adverse Venus to Saturn,
Both with Venus in 9th house (health patterns?)
Both with rulers 1st and 6th houses in adverse aspect,
Both with Air as weakest element (abstract relativity).

Enough to ponder upon.

Thank you.:smile:
Enough to google upon in my case! ;) Aspects are my 'next lesson'. Which can start by googling these very things, since they have a context. :)

I don't know the London district, at least I'd have to rummage through cupboardsful of papers to find it... Not 100% sure of my precise birth time, either. It is five to six OR six to five! Need to settle calmly into memory of conversations with my mum, and I will become sure. I *think* I switched it once, 5:55 being more fun to type! So I'm working with six to five. I wish UK birth certificates recorded the time. Hospital notes do, not accurately though, and it would be a huge investigative job to find the notes on my birth even if they still exist anywhere.

Caro

Diabetics have a higher incidence of *everything*! lol
:)

I posted the above from a scientific perspective in relation to the role that insulin etc could play in people with cancer. I found it very interesting as diabetes can be controlled as you say now.

there was some research which provide positive with people taking high forms of insulin. and it proved to reduce the tumour growth and in some cases reverse it.

however most of the funding for research still goes on chemo and radiotherapy and surgery when there are some very interesting other avenues of research which could prove a lot less damaging..

the original poster was discussing the issue of cancer.

Mand Maud

I posted the above from a scientific perspective in relation to the role that insulin etc could play in people with cancer. I found it very interesting as diabetes can be controlled as you say now.

there was some research which provide positive with people taking high forms of insulin. and it proved to reduce the tumour growth and in some cases reverse it.

however most of the funding for research still goes on chemo and radiotherapy and surgery when there are some very interesting other avenues of research which could prove a lot less damaging..

the original poster was discussing the issue of cancer.
I didn't know that about insulin - really interesting.
I wonder if it relates to the way insulin attracts fat - simplistic description but it's the way a doctor put it to me - causing hypertrophy etc.
Hm... ?

I apologise, I read your post as meaning the opposite. and didn't want anyone to be scared.
Comes of trying to do things quickly...
On the other hand, people with chronic fatigue half-read things all the time(!) and there are people with chronic fatigue here, so maybe i wasn't the only one.

:) mm

Claire19

Addressing the pancreas it is Venus and Libra as far as I am aware.
so challenges there could indicate problems.

you need to load a chart and we can have a look along with the transits and progressions. The sugar function can be out of balance and the levels have to be checked.

Claire19

http://astrokrishna.blogspot.co.uk/2007/04/astrology-and-diabetes-by-astrokrishna.html

This website has done some research on diabetes(associated with pancreas disorders). he notes the afflicted venus in the chart of the well known people who have this issue. although he looks at vedic - the chart illustrations are all western/tropical.

Im not medical astrologer. I notice you do have saturn square venus natally. also that you have a saturn return and that saturn is currently transiting your 12th.

maybe this is a time for healing. (saturn in 12th) but being gentle with yourself.(the house of pisces) as you say this goes back 30 years(last saturn transit here?/saturn return) to removal of gall bladder maybe you have to release the energy from that surgery - heal it /forgive yourself and the doctors) and hopefully start to move on. we can stuck in a cycle(excuse the pun)
surgery is traumatic(particulary for a sensitive pisces moon). it is an assault on the bodies energy systems. sometimes very necessary.

I dont think anyone has mentioned homeopathy. Im using this at the moment and although it is slow to work. it is working. :smile:
also I would look at rebuilding your energy fields.

hope you feel well again soon.
I do feel that surgery should be the last resort and I always use alternative therapies and I would never agree to go under the knife myself unless it is very very necessary. We have not yet got to the stage of healing ourselves without all that, some of us. But the day will come. If we give ourselves our diseases then we can also cure them.

kimbermoon

I thank you all for your helpful input regarding my current health issue; finally I got a CT taken, but nothing overt showed up as being seriously problematic..further tests have been recommended to rule out bilary obstruction as a possibility , but right now I am just too tired to go through a bunch more beecrap. I would rather enjoy the holiday season upcoming. So, there was nothing showing problems with the pancreas, per say: thus my Mars/Jupiter opposition is still under question. For all my American friends I wish you A HAPPY THANKSGIVING...may peace and gratitude be in your heart. Again, thanks all.

kimbermoon

Mand Maud: A belated response to your question about comparison to my chart: re fibromyalgia and pancreas:
I do find certain aspects similar to mine, but with some variations. My Sun/Jupiter conjunct falls in Cancer, but also in the 8th house, like yours. For you the Jupiter/Sun squares your Mars, while mine are in opposition. Your Moon expresses quite differently than my Moon in Pisces, falling in the 4th house. Your moon opposes Neptune; for me Moon is in an out-of-sign trine with Neptune. Your Mercury in Cancer trines Neptune, while mine is in a square aspect. Any thoughts...just curious. .

kimbermoon

As per the heart: I know that my Venus in Leo sq Saturn relates to that: I was born with a aortic valve defect...for me that is always a consideration as well...