*resolved Horary* will i marry him within a year?

tikana

Yet another marriage horary!

2 years in the relationship.

A girl is asking
bf is 7th
location is SF

good luck
T

Attachments

• marriage.jpg
    marriage.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 50

tikana

keep looking, Erikaf

I am not telling what happened for a week or so
Kai is getting mad at me for posting answers prematurely

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
...ehehe, I hate to ask this, but did the boyfriend become seriously ill or die?

I noticed Moon in the Sixth in Virgo, Moon applies to Saturn on the eighth cusp but refuses him. Venus is applying an immediate sextile to Mars, but he refuses her. All of this sounds very great for a wedding that isn't happening because the two disagree or otherwise are unable to commit. The application between the Moon and Saturn from bad houses is one thing, but Venus is also applying to combustion, and those two things are a little scary together.

Assuming that he is (hopefully) not dead, it's still pretty clear that the wedding isn't happening. Presumably Mars is busy doing some Ninth house thing (is she foreign or is she going somewhere?) and if the Sun doesn't kill Venus, his and Mercury's placement in the Seventh could suggest some side-hustling going on.

tikana

he is not dead (he is on FB DAILY!) BUT he is a piece of work.

he is in a mother russia.. the girl is here.
yeah he did reject her, pro putin thing.. long story.
He is in deep sh*t btw that combustion is not looking good at all!]

i heard the voicemail.. it went something like "I dunt want to marry you cause you are americanoid and u hate Russia, come back to your homeland (Russia) only then i will marry you. I du not want to marry in america." I was thinking "1930s germany, total recall"

merc is another person i assume?

T

Last edited:

tikana

Here is how i looked at it
venus is via combusta and combusted - red flag
pluto on the 10th = red flag
moon out of 6th house sextiling saturn which rules 4th house *end of hte matters for 7th house*

mars is in cadent house - again cannot really do much
sun lord of 5th house is about to change signs from really bad placement to peregrine..

I said KAPUT!

tikana

dont blame me.. it is my impatient merc/uranus conjunction!

*lol*

i left this juicy one for you!
i am trying to find the other one just for you!

ohh yeah forgot to mention.. take a look what happens with Venus and Sun in scorpio.
Sun/Venus perfect in scorpio -really really bad!

Last edited: