chart

Rejouir

Anyone have any insight to offer? :alien:

astro_w2at_03_heather_hp.60123.33077.gif

kimbermoon

On first impression, the bulk of energies falling in the eastern hemisphere suggests that you are more self-reliant and less dependent on others for validation and support. Your Sun in the 12th can make you rather secretive or reclusive at times, or at least involved in working by yourself.
On the surface you are apt to be attractive and magnetic, with no trouble attracting potential partners, although some may find you very mysterious, overpowering or intimidating in the way you express your personal power. People are either attracted to this sense of power, or otherwise choose to totally avoid you. You may be prone to control issues in relationship.

Your romantic interests lean towards the mystical, or spiritual, fuelled by deep passion, generosity and sympathy for others, yet you have deeply embedded expectations of others in partnership which can interfere in long term [marital] relationships. You can also be prone to jealousies or obsessions, and relationships may be suddenly interrupted, as quickly as they were ignited.
Transformation and metamorphosis are apt to be common themes in your life. What is your primary concern at this point in your life?

Rejouir

Thank you. I guess my primary curiosities are concerning my inability to really put myself out there (12th house sun?) in terms of a career, relationships and "public image". I find what you said about my relationships to be pretty accurate. Men are attracted to me but my intensity usually scares them off. I expect a lot from my partners and seem to attract individuals who play off my jealousy.

ukdesifem

- Libra Rising - balanced, fair persona.

- Libra Sun, so being fair/balanced is more pronounced

- Moon is in Leo in your 10th house. You have strong emotions, which you don't hesitate to express.

- Mercury is conjunct your Ascendant, so speech must play an important factor for you. Venus and Pluto are conjunct in your first house, so it's possible that your changing emotions are part of your identity.

- Uranus and Saturn are in your 2nd house, so regarding finances you may feel torn between seeking change in your income but weighed down by Saturn.

kimbermoon

The reason you attract others who 'play off your jealousy' is because it is something important for you to overcome in terms of your Soul's evolution. That is often the way that the Law of Attraction works; this shows that the people who we interact with are a reflection of our own personality. The signature of this for you are the afflictions from your Moon/Mars and Mars square Asc/Mercury. Look in the mirror to see what you might need to change in yourself.
With your Saturn return upcoming, your insecurities or weaknesses need to be banished from the psyche.

Rejouir

Thanks for your responses. Can you tell me anymore about my sun in the 12th house? I've always feel a close affinity with pisces, is that the reason?

Rick

Banned
Thanks for your responses. Can you tell me anymore about my sun in the 12th house? I've always feel a close affinity with pisces, is that the reason?
Yes and Jup pisces in the 5th, your romantic interests and fun/ hobbies are larger than life and Pisces-related.