Friends only?

Bearbear

I recently met this libra guy with moon in capricorn. I have Sun in capricorn but it doesn’t conjuct his moon. My cancer moon conjuncts tightly with his mars and his venus respectively. My venus conjuncts his Jupiter and vice versa. His north node conjuncts my south nodes (karma??)

We’ve been talking for 6 weeks and since the very beginning we felt like we have know each other for a long time. We could trust each other and open up easily as if there were some past life connections. He has stellium in 12th house (should that be a concern?) and 2nd house. At the beginning, he was a little flirty and asked a lot about my previous relationships) but recently he isn't as flirty as before. We talk on the phone every night for 30 mins to 1 hour, and up to 2 hours on the weekends. We always have something to talk about.

While I have been thinking about him a lot lately (I feel that I am developing some strong feelings towards him), but I am not sure how he feels about me. Well, It’s not likely that our relationship will have a future partly because he is at another country; we are both mature adults so we can only be realistic. I wonder if he has been suppressing his emotions since he has a rational moon in Capricorn. Is there anything in the chart that indicates we are meant to be only friends? I have attached my natal chart, his natal chart and our synastry chart. Your inputs would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Me (natal).jpg
    Me (natal).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Him (natal).jpg
    Him (natal).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 36
  • us (synastry).jpg
    us (synastry).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 39

katydid

I recently met this libra guy with moon in capricorn. I have Sun in capricorn but it doesn’t conjuct his moon. My cancer moon conjuncts tightly with his mars and his venus respectively. My venus conjuncts his Jupiter and vice versa. His north node conjuncts my south nodes (karma??)

We’ve been talking for 6 weeks and since the very beginning we felt like we have know each other for a long time. We could trust each other and open up easily as if there were some past life connections. He has stellium in 12th house (should that be a concern?) and 2nd house. At the beginning, he was a little flirty and asked a lot about my previous relationships) but recently he isn't as flirty as before. We talk on the phone every night for 30 mins to 1 hour, and up to 2 hours on the weekends. We always have something to talk about.

While I have been thinking about him a lot lately (I feel that I am developing some strong feelings towards him), but I am not sure how he feels about me. Well, It’s not likely that our relationship will have a future partly because he is at another country; we are both mature adults so we can only be realistic. I wonder if he has been suppressing his emotions since he has a rational moon in Capricorn. Is there anything in the chart that indicates we are meant to be only friends? I have attached my natal chart, his natal chart and our synastry chart. Your inputs would be much appreciated.

I don't see anything in your synastry saying you are only meant to be friends. But I do see a potential stressor for him.

Maybe this would be a good question for Horary too---because I am not sure how he is dealing with your synastry conjunction of Uranus conjunct his Sun. Let me explain...

Look At his natal chart, and you can see the T-Square to his natal Sun in Libra in his 11th. So his Sun, which is himself, is challenged by Mars in his 8th of intimacy and his 2nd house stellium of financial health and self worth.

So it is possible that when he begins getting emotionally invested in a new relationship, that T-square gets triggered. And it may shake his self confidence a bit. It could make him begin looking for reasons to bail. [Moon/Saturn opposed Mars, forming T-square to 'him'-the Sun. ]

Now look at your natal chart. Your T-squares to Uranus/Pluto and the MC fall right on top of his T-square to the Sun. You form a 'spotlight' and an internal radar deep into his psyche.

As you said, you feel like you've known each other already. Your Full Moon forms that T-square to his Sun in Libra. I think his feelings for you are very strong. But that might bring up his fears and insecurities at the same time. Is he ready to put his heart out there if it is going to end badly?

You have a T-square to your Uranus in Libra. You might be fickle or erratic when it comes to your relationships and your feelings about potential partners.

Your Uranus sits on his Sun in Libra. Could he be picking up your uncertainty?

You have a very nice Water Grand Trine. It can nicely balance out his Water Trine to the 12th from his Mars in Cancer. I think you have some good synastry for emotional connection and a deep understanding of each other.

But can he get past this first speed bump?

Last edited:

Bearbear

I don't see anything in your synastry saying you are only meant to be friends. But I do see a potential stressor for him.

Maybe this would be a good question for Horary too---because I am not sure how he is dealing with your synastry conjunction of Uranus conjunct his Sun. Let me explain...

Look At his natal chart, and you can see the T-Square to his natal Sun in Libra in his 11th. So his Sun, which is himself, is challenged by Mars in his 8th of intimacy and his 2nd house stellium of financial health and self worth.

So it is possible that when he begins getting emotionally invested in a new relationship, that T-square gets triggered. And it may shake his self confidence a bit. It could make him begin looking for reasons to bail. [Moon/Saturn opposed Mars, forming T-square to 'him'-the Sun. ]

Now look at your natal chart. Your T-squares to Uranus/Pluto and the MC fall right on top of his T-square to the Sun. You form a 'spotlight' and an internal radar deep into his psyche.

As you said, you feel like you've known each other already. Your Full Moon forms that T-square to his Sun in Libra. I think his feelings for you are very strong. But that might bring up his fears and insecurities at the same time. Is he ready to put his heart out there if it is going to end badly?

You have a T-square to your Uranus in Libra. You might be fickle or erratic when it comes to your relationships and your feelings about potential partners.

Your Uranus sits on his Sun in Libra. Could he be picking up your uncertainty?

You have a very nice Water Grand Trine. It can nicely balance out his Water Trine to the 12th from his Mars in Cancer. I think you have some good synastry for emotional connection and a deep understanding of each other.

But can he get past this first speed bump?

Katydid, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

When we first encountered, I didn't except it to be anything romantic and I believe he wasn't expecting anything too. Though he later said to me that he thought we met in past life and likely we were lovers.

I was in long distance relationship so I know how difficult it is. So, like you said, I am kind of uncertain and perhaps he is too. My feelings for him is growing every day but I will have hold back. I don't want to risk losing him as a good friend if the relationship doesn't work out in the end. He probably thinks the same.